Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cat's Meow Brothel (Please read the rules in the first post before continuing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Cat's Meow Brothel *delicious plot and yummy smut*

She looked at the woman and shook her head, "I would like to try the brothel if it is not too much trouble. I want to get rid of this shyness and the only way to do so is to get comfortable with my body. I can be a submissive to people who come looking for that, I know a lot about that life and is something I like a lot. I may look shy but I know a lot... I think I can be a good girl in the brothel". She bowed and sighed, "If you would like, I can show you how serious I am.... whatever you want I will do".

She shrugged thinking if the girl would make her remove her clothes right there. She would do it with a bit of effort on her part but she really wanted to have money and don't have any problems with it to settle a few debts she had.

"Hmmmm, well if you really want to prove yourself, you'll have to get out of those clothes. You'll need a costume. Also, It's a little easier to get out of your little box if you don't have to face the world as yourself just yet. We'll ease you into it."

That said, she kissed Trey's cheek. "Don't eat all the food, okay?" And then she took the girl's hand and led her toward the costume room. "Tell me your name, hun."

She looked at the woman and nodded at the mention of changing clothes. She so needed a good change of clothes and maybe a good bath. As she felt the woman grab her hand she blushed and sighed, "Yes... my name is Jessica Rios, everybody calls me Jessy". She followed the woman into the backroom and sighed smiling to herself and what was about to come. She had never been in a brothel before but she heard from this one from her friends. One of her male friends even came here to have sex with a woman and told her it was amazing. She hoped she could be like the girls in here and not be ashamed of her body.

"Welcome aboard Jessica. I think I'll put you in a show soon. Be on your toes me dear." And so Lorrie took Jessy to the costume closet and told her to pick something that really spoke to her. Nothing was particularly modest, although some costumes did cover a bit more skin than others. "Go ahead and pick one, alright?"

"In touch with the ground
I'm on the hunt I'm after you
Smell like I sound I'm lost in a crowd.
And I'm hungry like the wolf." Jake sang softly as he rode his moped through the roads. He grinned and suddenly stopped and took out a notepad. HE grinned and began to write down the day's experiences "Today was great! I helped a woman with a problem on her car. Turns out she's loaded! With money of course. She paid me a handsome amount of cash for helping her. Also I took a rest stop at a local diner and heard of a brothel near here. Well I'm not one to do stuff but who knows. It may help me on my journey. Oh and PS... what's a Brothel anyway?" Jake smiled and parked his moped in front of the Cat's Meow and was about to walk in but stopped "Er... how does business work in a place like this?" He began to imagine the interior. HE suddenly believed that the Brothel was much like a fast food place.
"hope they have a dollar menu!" Jake smiled having know idea what the fuck a brothel is.

Upon hearing the new door open, Lorie left Jessica to her work and then headed toward the entrance where a young man stood. "Welcome to the Cat's Meow. My name is Lorie. How can I help you?" The dark-haired vixen stood before him and waited for him to state his business. All around the brothel was alive with activities--women stripping for the pleasure of men, private rooms and less than private displays of a rather sexual nature.

The bar was full, but there were several tables open and there was certainly a menu.

The ever naive Jake didn't notice the sexual events happening inside as the woman walked up to him.
"HI THERE!" Jake smiled widely at the "Um... er this is the first time I've been to a place like this so..."
Jake quickly got into his bag and pulled out the wad of cash he recieved earlier.
"I may not know what this place is... but what can I get for this?" Jake asked sweetly.

She was taken aback by his naivety, but she chuckled and smiled just the same. He presented the money and asked the question, and she wondered if he really knew where he was. "Well, that very much depends. If you want food, it can get you a lot. If you want drinks, it can get you a fair amount, or if you want sex...well, it really depends on what you'd want to do," she said with a grin, stepping closer to him.

A young girl walked into the bar . she had long flowing dark purple hair for she loved to die it varies colors. She scanned the bar with her dark green eyes her best feature that drew the men by the fold in the last place she worked. She was wearing a black hooded clock with the hood down. she had on a maids uniform underth it was her uniform when she striped for men her stage uniform. The last bar she worked in closed down due to lack of service they could not handle compaction and was not getting any new faces in . So she came looking for a new place to work in and seeing how this bar was making good bissness she knew this was the place for her.

"S-sex...?" Jake's face instantly went red as he finally realized what this place was "So... this place sells sex? Huh... never heard of that before." Jake said thinking for a moment. Well... if there was any time to do it... especially during his journey. Might as well.
"Ahem. Okay. I'll take a bit of the second option... and alot of the third option!" Jake smiled sweetly.

Lizzy walked swiftly to the front door, her brown hair clipped up in a messy bun and a short trench coat wrapped around her slender curves. She was furious and trying to compose herself before she entered the establishment. "That son of a bitch mother fucker...." she cursed under her breath. As usual, she was packing heavily though her 9mm was hidden in the garter of her stockings and perfectly concealed not to bring unnecessary attention to her. She had delicate features but when she was angry her jaw line grew stiff and her forest green eyes narrowed. The bug in her ear barked frantic questions "Lizzy, where are you? Over. Come on Lizzy. We can't track you..." She pulled the bug concealed in her earring out of her ear and stuffed it in her pocket to silence the voices. She was here and looked up at the sign...she took the last few puffs of her cigarette and threw it on the ground, suffocating the red ember with her heel. She unclipped her hair and let it fall down to her shoulders. The brunette waves fell into a messy style that worked, framing her face, she ran her fingers through her hair and slammed open the door. She was on a mission, she walked over to the bar and looked for the person in charge of this establishment and in ultimate search of the man she heard was the "security expert." The title made her laugh to herself...some expert. She searched up and down the bar, no time for casual conversation or the normal niceties.

Lorie chuckled and guided him to the bar. "Why don't you think about what you want for a bit and then let me know. Sit back and enjoy a drink first, yes? I'll be back with you in a few moments." She'd noticed another woman come in and motioned for someone to attend to her before she intercepted the woman who tore through the door, looking as though she were on a mission. "Ma'am? Is there something I can help you with?"

She glanced over at the woman. She was short and to the point. Time was money to Lizzy and she had none to waste, she knew her crew would catch up to her soon. "I'm looking for a man named Eli. I was told he was here by a very credible source and I'm afraid I have no time to waste. And might I add, if you're the owner of this joint and you're trusting your establishment to the security of this guy and is crowd of goons, you may want to reconsider." She tapped the toe of her heel on the ground while waiting for a response.

"Well, this is news..." Lorie said, frowning. "Eli does work here as the head of security, but I'm not sure where he is at the moment. It looks like you're in a hurry, but if you'll leave me some contact information I can give it to him when I see him next. I'm sure he's around here somewhere...Is there a message I can give him for you?"

Lizzy was frustrated by her response but tried to contain her already building rage at the situation she had at hand. She reached into her trench coat and pulled out a bloody shield with the emblem of Eli's security company on the badge, she threw it onto the bar top and looked at the lady. "I've got little time and one dead security goon on my hands, my clock is ticking and I sure as hell don't want your establishment overrun by my crew." With that she pulled out her gun and pointed it directly at a security camera over the bar and pulled the trigger, her quick hand pulled another smaller pistol out and smashed the camera across the bar in the corner, pointed toward the front door. The bodies and lenses of the camera's shattered and the shots of the guns rang through the brothel. She stuffed her guns back into her garter and stood. "Alright then, that should do the trick. I'll be outside smoking a cigarette." She stood to walk across the room before turning around and digging into the pocket of her trench coat, the unlit cigarette hung from her mouth and she produced a wad of cash, she threw $500 on the bar and stuffed the rest of the wad of cash back into her pocket. She pulled the cigarette from her mouth. "For the cameras." She winked and strolled outside.

First there was the bloody shield. Lorie recognized the badge and gasped. And then the explanation that explained absolutely nothing. "Whoa, what the fuck...?" And then she was shooting. "What the hell is your problem?!" Customers were frightened, as were the workers. "Totally unnecessary, you crazy bitch!" The 500 did little to sooth her nerves as the woman strode away. "If you're in some kind of trouble, you can talk to me behind closed doors. But there's no reason to pull a fucking gun and scare my customers," she practically growled. "Jesus, get a drink or something." She folded her arms and went to the bar to get one herself and to help sooth the nerves of frazzled customers.

Hearing the sounds of gunfire, members of the security team came running into the main hall of the brothel, looking around for the source of the disturbance. Seeing the smoking cameras, Eli's second in command looked to Lorie questioningly, cocking an eyebrow as if to ask her just what had happened here. He then followed her gaze to the door and walked outside.

Approaching the apparently hostile girl who stood outside smoking, he frowned for a moment. "Ma'am. Is there something I can help you with? Was it really necessary to fire your weapons inside the establishment?"

Lizzy casually smoked her cigarette, seemingly completely oblivious to the damage she had just caused. She eyed him over once and shook her head looking frustrated, "You're not him....what the fuck do I have to do around here to get this son of a bitch to show up...completely proves my point about him being a shitty ass security expert. So. here's the deal. One of your buddies, Levi I think his name was, is dead and I don't want to wish the same fate on you because I've already changed my outfit and washed my hair from the blood. Bring me Eli and don't make me ask again." She narrowed her eyes at him and dropped the cigarette to the ground, rotating her black heel on the butt.

"Lady. Levi was fired like a week ago," the guy told her as he leaned against the side of the building and lit his own cigarette. "He was showing some stalker tendencies." Shrugging a bit, he took a drag and exhaled a puff of smoke. "Eli's off the clock right now, up in the party room. You can go up there if you want, but I wouldn't suggest it."

Taking another drag of his cigarette, he exhaled smoke once more as he spoke again. "I'll have to ask that you leave your guns at the bar, though. And like I said...he's...occupied. Guy has worked his ass off to help hold this place together after some heavy shit as of late, and deserves the break. That's all I'm saying." With that, the man shrugged and tossed his cigarette to go back inside, pausing at the door. "So should I get him for you, or will you be going up yourself?"

"Okay- WOAH JESUS CHRIST ON RYE BREAD!" Jake gasped and ducked under a table. After a bit he finally peeked up to see the girl gone.
"Crazy lady gone? Good." Jake sighed and got to the bar and sat down pulling out a notepad and muttered to himself "Edit. Today I just found out that some people can be violent for no reason. And that Brothel's ARE like fast food places. But they also sell sex and unfortunately no drive through. Though maybe it can be like Sonic."
He set the pad down and ordered a quick drink.

Lorie threw back a shot or two and then got back to work. She spotted Jake at the bar and handed his drink to him. "So, you figure out what you wanted, hun?" She smiled, leaning over the counter, waiting for him to respond.

Wildkat got out from under the table and shook her head . She would not leave for the gun fire just made this place for fun for her. She knew they would ask her name and she would tell them like she did every one wildkat. she never in her life told her real name for she hated her past who she was and whom she tired to be for her parents. she knew the past was gone but to say her name was too painful. she would never give it out instead all could know her as wildkat.

"Hmm... well... maybe we can start with a lapdance followed by basic sex!" Jake smiled and downed his drink in a single gulp "Sound good to you?"

Jake's face was still red from the realization of the place but he smiled softly at the woman in front of him.

She chuckled and shook her head. "How much you got to spend, hun?" She wouldn't mind giving him those things at all, but a girl had to make a living.

"Hmm... let's see... about two thousand." Jake said quickly counting his money "Just an estimation though."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom