Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cat's Meow Brothel (Please read the rules in the first post before continuing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Cat's Meow Brothel *delicious plot and yummy smut*

rage0976 said:
"Bold one aren't ya?" Eli smirked as he grabbed the bottle from the bar and took another long pull from it before passing it back to the woman, somewhat intrigued now. "I'm afraid the owner is...gone. So now it's fallen on his...lover I guess she was...and me to sort of take over running the show." Giving a shrug, he leaned back against the bar and rested his elbows on top.

"She'll be handling the administrative end of things. I prefer to just keep making sure the place stays secure." He glanced to the door where he had some of his people working on getting it fixed and set back into place after the recent events, then turned to her once more.

"But I suppose I'd be one of the people you want to talk to." He was trying to maintain a bit of professionalism, though the woman's flirting made it somewhat difficult. He didn't seem to mind so much though, even giving a slightly crooked grin, amused if not flattered by her straightforward mannerism.

Cherish smiled, taking the bottle and took another hard swig, until she settled it back down.She licked her lips and chuckled."Ah well, my condolences for your loss I guess.I'm pretty sure his death wasn't to bad.Hopefully he went piecefully."she said, then looked back to the dance floor, her eye catching a few yummy people some being men and others being woman."And your security.Very nice.A big guy like you is used for things like guarding and beating someone up.Though, I have a very vicious demoness who guards my house.She doesn't shit from no one.You might like her, though she isn't one to be friendly with strangers.But if you manage to kick major ass infront of her and have a bit of blood splashed on you, then she'll end up pouncing you like a bitch in heat."she laughed, shaking her head as she did.

"But anyways.I recently opened up a new club just blocks away from this establishment.I managed to force the fat ass inhabitants and terrorizors of that neighborhood and have now taken the patrons under my wing and provide protection.I know some of them intend to come here, but....my protection can only go so far.I was thinking....if you and the woman that run this place would like to basicly join forces..in a sense.I provide backup for you if anything goes down and you do the same for me.Basicly tit for tat love.Are you interested.My place is overrung with demons..all who used to work for my half sister.Not sure if you know her or not.She runs a place called The Maid Manor.A scary woman no doubt, but stil kind hearted."she said, smiling."Anyways...what do you think.Maybe we can have a little meeting one night and discuss if you and your woman friend are willing to listen to my proposal."

"Well," Eli said, turning his attention from Kelly behind the bar for a moment, making a motion toward her as he looked to Cherish. "This would be the lady you're looking for. Kelly, this young lady wants to talk with us about forming an alliance. I think it's a good idea. We need allies." He glanced to the redhead behind the bar for a moment, realizing that his talk with her would have to wait with business on the table. "I can handle this if you want, though."

He then looked back to Cherish. She was a most curious woman indeed, and didn't bother to hide her desires. "Demons huh? I could probably help out with that." It wouldn't be the first time he'd dealt with them, and likely not the last. "Maybe we should take this conversation somewhere else so we don't spook the patrons," he suggested, giving her a motion to move wherever she wanted.

Giving Kelly a glance as he slid from his stool, he offered her a reassuring smile, letting her know he would be back to speak with her soon enough, unless she wanted to join them and talk business, which she was clearly also welcome to do.

She smiled and turned, seeing the red head."Ah forgive me love, didn't see you.Bit distracted by the yummy looking being dancing on the dance floor."She said and smirked giving the woman a wink.She then turned back to Eli."and yes demons, but don't worry.They are harmless.They work for me really and some even kill for me as well>Good little children that they are."she said, then nodded, agreeing to take this conversation somewhere private."Alright.I think I saw a spot in the far corner over there.A bit dark and the music, I assume is a bit to loud, though not loud enough to prevent us from talking to each other."She said and slipped off the stool, grabbing the bottle."Will take this as well."She said and grabbed his hand, leading him through the crowd.

Already she felt people grabbing at her ass and rubbing against her and when she moved out of the dance floor, people who were sitting in tables simply eyed her, like she was candy in a candy shop.She smiled, winked and porceeded to the back, where the lights barely flashed and the music boomed nice and loud.She released his hand and sat down in the chair next to the wall."Alright love.Now...where we."She pondered then smiled."Ah yes...my demons.Like I said before.They used to work for my half sister. Some are runaways from hell, some mingled with humans, disguising themselves and whored around.She took them in and after..maybe...five decades I took a few.I'm known as the Mafia Queen and the Club Queen.No one fucks with me sweetheart.And when they do..well..expect to go home with all your fingers in a zip lock baggy..literally."she said and took a hard swig of the liquor, then slammed th bottle down on the table.

"Now...tell me.Do you think we can come to an agreement.You scratch my back and I'll massage yours."She smirked."Mind you.I do have connections in the black market and some.....fellow buyers who are also connected..don't really like me.If allied with me...then expect my enemies to be yours.Also...I..sell..drugs."She said that sentence with a bit of hesitance."And before you ask, there not run of the mill drigs like X and coke.These are special enhancers.I'll let you know more about them another time."

"You don't have to make threats," Eli responded as he sat in the corner booth with the woman. "They're both uncalled for and wasted on me." He looked to the woman seriously, and his eyes flashed for a brief instant, seeming for that split second to appear more like the eyes of a wolf than those of a human, then they were their normal color once more. "And I don't mind demons, as long as they mind their business and stay the hell out of mine."

He reached for the bottle, turning it up for a moment before offering it back to her once more. "I'm also not concerned who your ties are with. Don't tell me more than I need to know. Whatever other activities you partake in are none of my business. But having someone there to get my back, and being there to get their in return, that's good business, and I'm more than willing to offer it. Aside from helping run this place now, I own a security firm, so you can make use of them as well if you want to work with me. Also, I don't do anything that Kelly doesn't approve of. So let's just keep the whole mafia and drugs thing on the down low for now."

Leaning back in the booth, the man who was obviously more than a man watched the strange woman curiously. "So is there anything else I can do for you miss...Cherish was it?"

Once Kelly was sure her customers were fine, she caught Eli as he stopped her. So this was Cherish. What an interesting woman she was. Smiling, she nodded. As Eli offered to take care of this, she got the feeling that he didn't think she was up for it. Part of her was offended. She was able to compartmentalize when people would just stop bringing it up. Part of her, however, thought he was right. She really didn't have the taste for business at the moment. It was more of something to keep her occupied. But, for the time being, she had to follow. So once the other two left, she followed after them.

It took her a few extra moments on the dance floor because somehow she'd been grabbed and roped into dancing a little too long for her tastes before she made her way over. Finally, she made it to them. "Hello there, Cherish was it? It's nice to meet you. My name's Kelly. What is it I can do for you?" she asked.

rage0976 said:
"You don't have to make threats," Eli responded as he sat in the corner booth with the woman. "They're both uncalled for and wasted on me." He looked to the woman seriously, and his eyes flashed for a brief instant, seeming for that split second to appear more like the eyes of a wolf than those of a human, then they were their normal color once more. "And I don't mind demons, as long as they mind their business and stay the hell out of mine."

He reached for the bottle, turning it up for a moment before offering it back to her once more. "I'm also not concerned who your ties are with. Don't tell me more than I need to know. Whatever other activities you partake in are none of my business. But having someone there to get my back, and being there to get their in return, that's good business, and I'm more than willing to offer it. Aside from helping run this place now, I own a security firm, so you can make use of them as well if you want to work with me. Also, I don't do anything that Kelly doesn't approve of. So let's just keep the whole mafia and drugs thing on the down low for now."

Leaning back in the booth, the man who was obviously more than a man watched the strange woman curiously. "So is there anything else I can do for you miss...Cherish was it?"
She could only....laugh.Cherish threw her head back and laughed unable to believe this man.Here she was, not really making threats and letting home what's to be expected if she allied with him and all he could say as that he didn't care for threats or for what she did.Wow, she rather loved him already."my, my...your rather funny.I think I like you even more then before.And for one...I don't threat friends of mine..only those who threaten my friends."She said, taking another hit of the bottle.And...as for the Mafia bit...I'm sorry to say but it can't be kept on the down load.Half of the patrons here...know who I am and what I do.Why some of my patrons are here...well...I told them to.I want them safe and nothing more.I promise you that I won't do anything to harm you, the other owner or this Brothel itself alright."she said, smiling."And as for anything else.....Well...if your willing to show me a good time, then, that's all I ask."She smirked, then turned her head, seeing the woman names Kelly approach.

Candira said:
Once Kelly was sure her customers were fine, she caught Eli as he stopped her. So this was Cherish. What an interesting woman she was. Smiling, she nodded. As Eli offered to take care of this, she got the feeling that he didn't think she was up for it. Part of her was offended. She was able to compartmentalize when people would just stop bringing it up. Part of her, however, thought he was right. She really didn't have the taste for business at the moment. It was more of something to keep her occupied. But, for the time being, she had to follow. So once the other two left, she followed after them.

It took her a few extra moments on the dance floor because somehow she'd been grabbed and roped into dancing a little too long for her tastes before she made her way over. Finally, she made it to them. "Hello there, Cherish was it? It's nice to meet you. My name's Kelly. What is it I can do for you?" she asked.

"yes its Cherish, and you can do alot in fact."she said, motiong for the woman to sit down, get a load off her feet."Simple as can be, I'll tell you what I told good ol Eli here about my proposition for you and for my Club that was established a few months ago."She said and started to explain what she told Eli.*"I can understand if you don't like the whole, Oh I'm a Mafia girl and what not, but like I told Eli.I'll try my best to keep my business out of yours.So...do we have an agreement or is there something more that needs to be said?"

((*did want to write everything I had told Eli, haha, so just look at what I told him a few posts up okies)).

Kelly listened carefully and frowned a bit as Cherish informed them of her less scrupulous trades. At least she was up front about it, that much could be said for the woman. No doubt she was dangerous--her connections could attest to that. "This is certainly something to consider, Cherish. I hope you can forgive me if I take a little longer to make my decision. I guess I'm not entirely sure what you want from us specifically. I'd really rather stay out of your business and you out of mine unless you're looking for a good time."

She leaned back in her chair and thought for a moment. "If all you'd like from us is an alliance, I'd have to know who your enemies were first," she said with a little chuckle. "I hope you understand, I don't want to make enemies if I don't need to. Just going for a little self-preservation. I can tell you that you're always welcome here, however."

Eli looked between the two women for a moment, thinking a bit and having to smile at Cherish asking to be shown a good time as Kelly approached. Offering the redhead a seat beside him, he rested a hand on her thigh only briefly to give it a reassuring squeeze before he listened to them talk with each other, the guest explaining to the hostess everything she had told him. "Well, perhaps having the allies would be worth the possibility of enemies. We have some enemies of our own, and I'm sure the...changes...won't matter much to them."

Giving a shrug as he grabbed his bottle, taking a sip, he offered it to Kelly, figuring she might like some herself. They had drawn some stares, and he knew he was the envy of most of the men in the room right now, having a beautiful woman on each side of him, even if it was to discuss business. Still, he had to admit that less business and more pleasure in this scenario wasn't a pleasant enough though, even chuckling softly at himself before pushing the thought to the back of his mind...for now.

Cherish nodded."I understand.I don't simply wish to drop all my burden on your shoulders.But I have been noticing a few....riff raff coming about around this Brothel and those same riff raff have been coming about my club.As for my main enemies...you might know a few names, you might not.They mostly dealt with drugs and prostitution...Pimps...Mafia Pimps as what I like to call them."She laughed, remembering how fun it was to kick their ass off their high horses.Cherish began to list a few names, some that were of no importance like Don Vinalli, Don Santigo, Iron Fist Vince and some of the higher ups like Don Caise, God Father Groggy and God Father Artell."As you can see, I managed to kick some of those men out of their own territory.And I heard their coming after you actually.I think its rather childish to attack a person who can't even defend themselves, let alone attack back."

She looked at Kelly."I can give you your time to think.I have alot of patience my dear so please take your time.While you think, maybe either you or Eli can show me a good time....or both of you I really don't mind."She grinned a chesire cat grin of happyness.

As Cherish brought up the fact that the others might be coming after her, her expression darkened a bit. She wondered how Eli felt about being called defenseless. It hardly seemed right. Then again, now that Shadow was gone, they were open to attacks. And he'd had enough enemies as it was. Sighing she took a rather long drag of the bottle and looked at the sexy woman across from her.

The challenge seemed interesting to Kelly. "Alright, I see no reason to refuse your offer. If your information is solid, it'll be good to have an ally. Even if it's not, things will work out. All I ask is that you keep your deals going in your establishment, and I'll do the same." She set the bottle down and leaned back.

Cherish smiled, clapping her hands together."Oh wonderful.And don't worry love,what ever happens in my house, stays in my house.My personal business never leaves the confinement of my Club and if it does, well.....lets just say it won't be pretty.If you need a bit of extra muscle, just let me know, I'll lend you a few thugs.There silent, but if you let them drink up to ying yang, then they won't shut the hell up."She said, taking a hit of the bottle."And if you like, I'll see if anyone of my girls or guys are willing to work two jobs.A fews days working here and a few working at Blood Cherish.If you don't want to hire,then no problem, more for me."she chuckled, stretching her arms over her head."Its good to have someone watch your back.Beats having to keep an eye on it yourself, don't you think."

Eli nodded his concordance with Kelly's statement, though he did offer a frown at being considered defenseless. "We're not without our own means of handling ourselves, Ms. Cherish," he responded. "But it is wise to make ties with strong friends, just in case. You'll find that more than a few of us here bring a little something...extra...to the table as well." He didn't elaborate on his meaning, but it was clear this man seemed to have little reason to fear most things, if anything at all.

Glancing to Kelly as the woman asked them about entertaining her, he studied his new partner for a moment, making sure the idea didn't strike a nerve. Then again, maybe the distraction would do her some good. It was worth considering. In the end he wanted what was best for her, so he left that completely in her hands.

"Hmmm, you want us to pleasure you, Cherish?" To be honest, she wasn't feeling all that up to it. But if she didn't do anything it would just be worse. "Well, if Eli's in, I guess I'll have to take you on as well. You'll be my first client in some time." The prospect of pleasing a woman presented a unique challenge to Kelly. She hadn't done something like that for quite some time. She wasn't used to having someone else with her since Shadow took her off the floor, but she was willing to do it.

Eli looked to Kelly as if to ask if she were sure, then turned back to Cherish, tilting his head lightly. He realized that showing the woman a good time could definitely strengthen the bonds, and it wasn't exactly like she was hard to look at. "And if Kelly's game, I'm in. So I guess that answers that," he laughed, reaching over to give his friend a light squeeze on the thigh.

Looking around them, he thought for a moment. "Well, there's here if you're feeling up to a show, then there's the rooms." He looked to Cherish with a slight grin. "It's your pick, since you're the guest." He didn't seem terribly bothered by either possibility since they were in a relatively private corner still.

Cherish could only smile."Youre making me feel rather special.But I don't care if its here in this corner on doing it on the bar counter it self, so long as I get a good fucking.."She grinned, looking at Kelly."Though I am feeling frisky and might end up pouncing you my lady Kelly, so best if we go somewhere comfy just in case I get a little rough and I don't want to end up hurting that nice skin of yours."

She stood and walked behind Kelly, wrapping her arms around the womans shoulder, her hands placed firmly on her breasts."And I promise to play nice alright, unless you like it hard and rough, then I don't mind giving it to you."she said, scraping a fang along the woman's neck, before pulling away."Well then.Please lead me the way to a private room."

Nodding slightly, Eli looked to Kelly and Cherish for a moment, then slid around to exit the booth. He couldn't help but grin a bit at the woman's words as she moved around the redhead, teasing her body with her hands, and finding he still had plenty of life in him as he watched her hands rest on his friend's ample breasts.

"My room is still a bit of...a mess...from earlier," he commented, looking to Kelly for a moment. "So maybe we should move this...conversation...to another room." Holding out a hand to Kelly to help her stand, he held the other to Cherish, offering to lead them upstairs. There was already a bulge starting to form in the front of his jeans, which frankly did little to hide just what he was packing anyway, fitting him rather tight in the thighs and groin, and if that bulge was any indication, the man had more than enough to please the two.

Jessica arrived at the brother, her eyes showed a bit of shyness and regreat at what she was doing. However she needed the money and if this people would hire her to be one of their girls maybe she would get over her shyness. She always has been into bdsm, but never had she tried anything on it until now. Her recent boss fired her and left her basically on the streets. Not wanting to give up she searched everywhere for a job however noone would give her the job she needed, it was then that she decided she would use her body as a job. Being a virgin would sure bring interest to the people in the brothel, she hated herself for trying this but she knew she had no other choice, it was either her living on the streets or selling her body and she would rather sell her body than live on the streets.

As Jessy looked around the brother it was obvious how lost she was. Taking a deep breath she looked around and walked to the lady (Or gentlemen) behind the counter. She looked down and took a deep breath telling herself to go through with it. She finally looked up and smiled, “Excuse me, I was wondering if you knew if the owner was still accepting females to work in here. I am out of my job and I am beginning to get quite anxious and I need something to pay the bills. May I speak with the person in charge to see if she or he can offer me a job here?”

Lustfull_Sin said:
Cherish could only smile."You're making me feel rather special.But I don't care if its here in this corner on doing it on the bar counter it self, so long as I get a good fucking.." she grinned, looking at Kelly. "Though I am feeling frisky and might end up pouncing you my lady Kelly, so best if we go somewhere comfy just in case I get a little rough, and I don't want to end up hurting that nice skin of yours."

She stood and walked behind Kelly, wrapping her arms around the woman's shoulder, her hands placed firmly on her breasts. "And I promise to play nice alright, unless you like it hard and rough, then I don't mind giving it to you."she said, scraping a fang along the woman's neck, before pulling away."Well then.Please lead me the way to a private room."

Kelly smiled at Cherish's sense of adventure. Say what you would about her, but she knew how to live. The redhead was a bit surprised, however, as her guest set her sights on her. She smiled at her comment about getting rough and kept her eyes trained on the other woman as she came behind her. Soft hands on her breasts made her crave more, and she moaned softly as a fang slid along her sensitive skin. She shivered and closed her eyes.

"Mmm...If that is your wish." She smiled and took Eli's hand when he offered it, noting that he was undeniably aroused. Well, this would be quite an interesting night....

Lorie blinked as the young woman came to her and asked about the owner. Kelly was busy, but she was part of the management now. "Are you sure this is the right line of work for you? You seem....uneasy. Is everything alright?"

Cherish grinned, loving how Kelly simply shivered from her fang grazing against her lovely skin, loving the way she moaned."Oh darling...I can listen to you moan all night till morning."She said, helping Kelly to her feet and happily took Eli's hand.She smelled something....tantilizing and looked to Eli.She quirked a brow and immidiatly, her eyes caught the ever growing bulge."My my...are you getting hard at the fact your going to fuck to woman...or did you get hard when I tease lady Kelly a few minutes ago?"She asked, grinning.Devilish little thing that she was, Cherish debated about letting her half sister know about this place.The more allies the better and Ebony was known for keeping those she care safe from harm.Hell, she personally beat her patrons if any of them caused harm to her maids.

"I hope that where ever were going...there is plenty to drink.For I wish to drink my lliquor off Kelly."She said, hoping they heard from over the loud music that was playing.

"Maybe it was a bit of both," Eli responded to Cherish as he led them upstairs to the rooms. It was definitely a rather arousing sight, seeing her teasing Kelly, and the redhead's reaction had sparked a fire within him already. It had been no secret that he had been attracted to Kelly since he arrived, and the prospect of being with her and even having help from another woman was too tempting to turn away from.

Releasing their hands as they arrived at the "Party Room", Eli used the keys to open the door and let them in. "And there's plenty of liquor in here. The bar is kept in full stock." He looked to Kelly, offering his friend a cheeky grin, knowing she had already been turned on a bit, thanks to his keen senses, and simply motioned them both inside once the door was opened.

(and from here is where we usually move it to a thread in the Semi-Private section to keep from interrupting the flow of the main thread. ^_^)

(Here's the link.

Kelly, Cherish, and Eli in the Party Room (Cat's Meow)

So let's take it there so the flow remains here in the brothel)

Junko said:
Jessica arrived at the brother, her eyes showed a bit of shyness and regreat at what she was doing. However she needed the money and if this people would hire her to be one of their girls maybe she would get over her shyness. She always has been into bdsm, but never had she tried anything on it until now. Her recent boss fired her and left her basically on the streets. Not wanting to give up she searched everywhere for a job however noone would give her the job she needed, it was then that she decided she would use her body as a job. Being a virgin would sure bring interest to the people in the brothel, she hated herself for trying this but she knew she had no other choice, it was either her living on the streets or selling her body and she would rather sell her body than live on the streets.

As Jessy looked around the brother it was obvious how lost she was. Taking a deep breath she looked around and walked to the lady (Or gentlemen) behind the counter. She looked down and took a deep breath telling herself to go through with it. She finally looked up and smiled, “Excuse me, I was wondering if you knew if the owner was still accepting females to work in here. I am out of my job and I am beginning to get quite anxious and I need something to pay the bills. May I speak with the person in charge to see if she or he can offer me a job here?”

Candira said:
Lorie blinked as the young woman came to her and asked about the owner. Kelly was busy, but she was part of the management now. "Are you sure this is the right line of work for you? You seem....uneasy. Is everything alright?"

Lorie stared at the young woman and wondered if she really wanted to be here. There were other jobs at the brothel that needed to be done if she was so frightened...but if she didn't want to use her body, there was no point. Nothing shut down customers more than an unwilling partner. At least in her experience. But then, she supposed, there were the rare exceptions that got turned on at such behavior.

Jessy sighed and shook her her, "No but I have no other choice, I just lost my job and I got booted out of the house. I have no other choice but to use my body as means to get money. Please.... can you give me a job?" she hated looking so bad in front of this woman but it was the truth. Taking a deep breath she looked at the woman and smiled, "Yes I am sure, please give me a job if you can". Smiling she looked around and shrugged thinking of what was about to come next.

Lorie sighed and shook her head. "You're approaching this the wrong way. If you think of this as a terrible experience, that's all it will be. If you think of it as a challenge, it can only get better." She smiled softly and then leaned back. "Not that I can't use you, hun, but customers can tell when a woman doesn't want it. It's a huge turn off to a majority of those customers. Even if I hired you, you wouldn't be making much unless you found one of the men who likes using women, and I pray that you don't find them." She a paused for a moment to consider the girl. "Can you cook?"

She sighed and shook her head, "don't get me wrong, I like having sex and all that. I just have a problem with shyness something that I never had gotten rid of. I would love to work for you, I just need to get over my shyness and I assure you I will make money. If you cannot use me I understand and will look someplace else. Yes I can cook really well, why do you ask?".

(sorry is little, I am posting from the phone)

"Because part of our establishment is a restaurant. If you like I can give you a job as a cook, instead. If you want more money, or if you'd like to give the brothel a try, you're more than welcome, but if you'd like something more tame, I can offer you that. The pay is substantially less than what the girls in the brothel make, so it is a trade off. It depends on how soon you might like to leave the Cat's Meow."

Lorie looked the girl over and found that her figure was lovely and she had a pretty face. Even with the shyness issue, she could tell that the brothel might be too much of a step at the moment...then again, one never knew...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom