Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cat's Meow Brothel (Please read the rules in the first post before continuing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Cat's Meow Brothel *delicious plot and yummy smut*

(( T_T I wanna play! Someone please rescue Kelly. I'm not sure where Luna ran off to.))

She sat on a stool and leaned againest the bar. "Do you even remember what I drink?" She raised one eye brow and laughed. "Now why would I want you dead again... although your were a pretty cute child..." She thought back to him finger painting on the counter and couldn't help but laugh to herself. "As for why I am here, I'm here to have a drink...."

((I already sent a message to Luna to continue on in the rp, apparently she was waiting for Elook who as far as I know is distracted by StarCraft 2. When Luna comes online she should post, hopefully))

"I even forgot I was a child." He thought things over and breify remembered that time. "So I died 3 different times.....", he leaned back against the wall letting the new recolections of his memory sink in. Still waiting for Eli's response.

((If you want, I can rescue Kelly though I have no idea where she is.....))

Kage stood up, his eyes a bit blurred. Shakeing away the affects of his drinks he walked outside with a strait face. Was there really nothing to do around here? Kage sighed and walked down the streets looking for something entertaining to do..

((Kelly's sitting at one of the tables across from Luna...but I'm not entirely sure I should be rescued now. *Sigh* If nothing else, you can have dibs for when I'm freed up again))

(( XD lol I have nothing to do now.....smerf -_- and I'm sick ugh -_-*))

Eli

Eli had taken the device from Shadow and wandered into the club a bit to keep an eye out on the happenings about, smirking a bit to himself. "No worries there boss. Not sure I'd wanna see into your room." He looked the thing over for a moment before placing it in his coat pocket and finding himself another spot to cop a lean and observe the crowd, a neutral place that allowed him to see pretty much everyone.

(( Btw you guys....On a regular basis I won't be on Mondays and Wednesdays from 2:30-4:30pm since I have cheer leading. Also this Tuesday from 10 am to 5 pm I won't be on for choreography camp....When competiotions come up I'll let ya'll know! ^-^))

Kage walked back into the brothel for the third time that night. Sighing he walked over to Eli. "I still don't kno which room is mine...." He muttered, his voice rough and slightly slurred.

Kelly smiled at the sudden influx of customers. It was good to know that there was some life being breathed into the place. Shadow, it seemed was getting all the attention tonight. Still, she had a paying client. One who seemed to have ulterior motives, but a customer none-the-less. Still, she wondered if any of the newcomers would want to spend some time with her. Adjusting her little white dress, she took a sip of her wine and flipped some lovely red hair from out of her face.

Eli

Eli glanced to Kage and cocked an eyebrow slightly. "Right. Not in my job description. Now someone busts down your door and needs an ass kicking, that's my job, or you lay a hand on one of the girls and do something that hurts her, that's my job. Take it up with Shadow. I'm still settling in." He smirked a bit and passed Kage the beer he hadn't opened yet. "Here, I can at least give you a cold one to compensate."

Ace laughed at the man she was assuming to security of some sort. "I'd have to agree with you on that one, I wouldn't want to see what was going on up there either...The Shadow I remember had a different girl in there every hour" She leaned down more so her chin touched the counter. "Yes Shadow a child, a rather cute one that like to finger paint and play with his little toys. Now it seems you have grown up again." She rolled her eyes "now wheres that drink?"

He took the glass in his hand and slid it to Kage. He than filled Ace's and his own glass with ice and got himself an orange liquor. "Can't remember what you drink Ace, remind me"

Kage let out a short laugh and looked the man over. Hell, even a vampire like him could get a good ass kicking from this guy. Kage took the beer with a smile and popped off the cap with genuine ease. He turned looking at the crowd. There were many here and a flash of red filled his vision. Turning Kage saw a lovely girl in a short white dress. He looked to the company across from her and sighed, "Damn..." He muttered seeing she was already helpin the other,

"Of course you don't.. Oh well, rhy.. With no ice, thank you" She watched him pour out the drinks for himself and the guy at the end. "so what does a girl need to do to get a room?"

"Do you really want me to answer that question in a brothel Ace?", smiling at her as he grabs a bottle of her choice drink, and slowly pours it over the ice, than remembers she didn't want ice and grabs her a new glass and repour her drink. He screws the cap back on and places the bottle down on the counter. He than pours himself his drink of choice. "All kidding aside this building does double as a hotel. So the usual fee of a room with no specials is pretty low. That is ofcourse unless you want to borrow a toy or two we can add it in discreetly"

Eli

Eli just laughed a bit at Ace's remark, turning his head to give the room a once over before looking back to the group. He paused to observe Kelly for a moment as she straightened her dress, once again a redhead. This place was definitely going to provide some temptation. Having to laugh a bit at himself, his crystal blue eyes remained on the woman a moment longer before he resumed his visual sweep of the club, though all seemed peaceful for now, causing him to relax visibly and allowing him a bit more time to actually admire the view rather than contemplate threats. Besides, he was still very alert and observant, even when relaxed.

"I figured thats the kind of answer I would get..." She took the drink and shot it back quickly. "Just a plain room with a bed and a lock on the door so I can keep you out will suffice..." she stood up and waited for the key before heading up. "Goodnight..." She waved but her back was already to the room.

((sorry really have to get to bed, Goodnight))

Kage looked at Shadow. "Heh? Hotel huh?" He thought over his choices and shrugged, "Hell, I'll take a normal room for the night...." He muttered not seeing any other reasons to get a special room.

"I'd like to see the kind of lock that keeps me out", mumbling to himself as he took her glass and tossed it into the mashing machine tray. He sighed as he picked up his drink and looked around the room before taking a sip. "Things are coming togethor pretty well"

"The nights not over yet Kage, I have a girl coming in soon so just relax till than"

Eli just shrugged lightly, his face somewhat stoic and hard to read as he looked around the room once more, responding to Shadow in an almost automated fashion. "Seems to be." He took out the device that he was given earlier to check the other rooms briefly, only watching long enough to make sure people were safe, not wanting to invade their privacy longer than necessary.

Kelly noted that not one, but two of the newer customers had glanced her way with some interest. Maybe she would have more customers in the near future. A little bit of flirting wouldn't hurt anyway. She enjoyed being around Shadow, but it was always nice to make new friends. Not to mention the fact that Shadow didn't seem interested in her.

She'd come here to make a living by sharing her body, but few knew that her real goal beneath everything was to find someone with whom to share her heart.

Kage looked back at the girl in the dress again. Damn she was cute.... With a sigh he turned once more to the bar and downed his drink of choice.

stopping in front of the doors she inhales deeply. she thought to herself that this must be the place that the strange man meant. pushing the doors open she stands in the doorway, allowing the gentle night wind to play about her long, luxurious, bright red hair. her deep black eyes scan the room, as her slender body tries not to tremble from the cool of the night. she parts her ruby lips to speak, and then, thinking better of it, she lowers her eyes to the floor and stands silently.

Shadow takes another sip of his drink and relaxes as the evening events unfold. "It seems like a good night to drink until morning." Smiling as he takes another drink from his glass. Waiting mostly for the entertainment to arrive.

Kage nodded to Shadow and looked at the new comer. "Hay looky....Another red head..." He muttered before takeing another drink of scotch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom