Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cat's Meow Brothel (Please read the rules in the first post before continuing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Cat's Meow Brothel *delicious plot and yummy smut*

her heart began to race as she felt his tongue inside her deeper. her soft moans became excited shrieks as every stoke that he made brought her closer to the edge. her ruby lips mumbled praises to him as she writhed in pleasure. she pinched her nipple harder making her body tense for just a moment before relaxing as more liquid flowed from her warm slit. biting her bottom lip, she fought back a scream.

((XD woops! sory))

(^_^)

Sensing her excitement, Eli wanted that scream, demanded it with his hungry tongue as he clamped her thighs tighter, his lips pressing against her more firmly, his nose even brushing her back door a bit as his tongue continued to work its magic on her clit and core. He growled softly against her, causing a gentle vibration to rattle her a bit as he kept alternating between various styles, putting his focus on those that got the best results from her and hardly missing a beat. He wanted her to peak before he got off his knees, wanted her to scream loud enough for them all to hear, then he wanted to make her do it again in a different way.

she couldn't control herself anymore before she realized what she had done, she screamed. and then she begged. her body tensing against him, she knew that she could fight it no longer. this man she thought to herself, his adept skill forcing her to beg. "please" she began, doing her best to keep her voice even "please may this undeserving girl cum for you" she needed it more than this man could ever know. she prayed as he lapped at her that he wouldn't deny her this. under her blindfold she was close to tears.

Eli almost had to pause as he chuckled softly, finding it odd that she would ask permission for what he wanted. But then again, given her nature so far, he could guess why. Playing along, more for her benefit than his own, he pulled from her long enough to say one word before resuming his task eagerly. "Yes."

His tongue demanded no less than the full scope of her climax as it worked on her mercilessly now, urging her, commanding her to cum for him.

as his voice caressed her ears it sent a shiver down her spine. thoughts of pleasing him filled her head. her body tensed and began to tremble as she screamed, and a hot stream flowed about his demanding tongue. she lay there, gasping for breath as her heart beat painfully in her chest. unable to move, she reluctantly let a series of small whimpers escape as even more liquid flowed freely from her. in a small whisper she thanked him, for allowing her to cum.

Eli finally relented on her, pulling away as he licked the remnants of her from his lips before leaning forward a bit to give her a brief kiss, allowing her to taste herself on him. "Mmm...you're welcome. What would you say to...another one?"

Shadow sighed as he sipped his drink. He took a puff of his cigar and flicked the ash off of the tip. "Is that it? Does the boy want a try after Eli?" Looking at Kage.

she whispers softly, her body beginning to recover. "this girl is yours for the taking" she tries to hide her excitement as she feels it building

Kage smiled but shook his head and looked back at Kelly. "Nah.....I have different tastes...." He muttered looking at the other girl. Turning his attention back to Eli and Chimera he sighed. Though he was now horny as hell he really didn't find Chimera as appealing as the lush curves of Kelly.

As he stood straight once more behind Chimera, he finally finished pushing his jeans down, revealing what they had done little to hide to begin with as he took his length in hand, pressing the head against her folds, rubbing it along her lips briefly to tease her for a moment.

After he figured he had build her anticipation enough, not to mention his own, he pressed the head against her slit more firmly as it parted her, slowly pushing himself to the hilt inside her before pausing to give her a moment to adjust. After all, the guy wasn't exactly average, but fairly well above.

"Are you sure?" Finishing off his drink he sets the glass down on the bartop. "The only free one for the night. Can you afford my girls?" Leaning back against the wall he puffs his cigar as the smoke lingers almost unusually around his body.

Kage nodded his eyes glinting with want as he looked at Kelly, "I can afford the one I want...." He muttered darkly the Irish in his voice comeing out strongly before he took a sip of his beer.

she winces and a small gasp escapes her lips as he fills her. her muscles clench him tightly, then she relaxes a little as a feeling of intense desire sweeps over her. she bites her bottom lip as wicked thoughts play about her mind. his tongue was amazing, she wonders what pleasure he could bring with this.

"Come here a second boy", waving him over to the bar. He saw the look in Kage's eyes and recognized it far too well. Hope of 'rescuing' a woman that chooses to work in a brothel was much to clear and much too dangerous to be left alone. He took a glass and filled it with water, than placed in a few ice cubes, if someone was smart he'd notice silver in the ice cubes. Shadow doubted he was smart enough to look in the ice or even notice anything besides Kelly for now. He placed the glass infront of where Kage would be, "Have a seat"

Once she had gotten used to him, he began to move his body, rocking and grinding them with her a bit at first, allowing her to settle around him. His hands rested on her hips, guiding her movements and giving him leverage with her as his rocking and grinding eventually became bucking and thrusting. Soon he had fallen into a hard, steady rhythm that had her swaying roughly back and forth over the counter she leaned over, though from time to time he slowed and began to grind and rock sensually with her once more, letting her feel his length probing about her. He continued to alternate in such a way, building momentum if he felt she'd gotten too used to the current pace as he used her hips to pull her back into his thrusts now, sending him deeper as he stretched himself to his limit inside her, and hers as well.

Kage sat and looked at the glass not touching it. "No thank you.... What did you want?" He asked a faint smile traceing his lips. Shadow needed to realise, growing up on the streets, a man knew not to accept candy from strangers. Kage was actually getting a bit annoyed that the owner kept calling him boy when he was cleary older than some kid. He shrugged it off looking to the some what older man before turning his attention back to Kelly.

If there were ever a time Kelly had wished for magic powers, now would have been one of them. She felt as though she could have somehow diffused the situation developing between her boss and her potential client. This was not the first time she'd seen these issues and she really wanted to sooth their ruffled feathers, but she needed to stay with her client. So she kept a pleasant expression on her face, though she was far more interested in the goings on across the room.

Not only was the show between Chimera and Eli looking more appealing, but Shadow seemed to be getting upset. And Kage...Kage seemed to have a one-track mind regarding her. If he'd refused taking part in the little show between the two going at it, she wondered if he were saving himself for her. The thought was sweet, but somehow she doubted it would have been the only reason, which Shadow might have realized had he not been so protective of his workers.

she moaned and shrieked with every push. begging him to use her body to please him. she enjoyed the feeling of her stretched to her limits about him. she wanted nothing more than to cover him with her cum. choking back her screams of pleasure, determined to keep them to herself, she moved in sync with him, welcoming his forceful thrusts every so often.

"We don't offer our services to guests too rude to accept a drink from the owner", offering a business smile while pushing the drink further towards him. "I'm sure you realize this but at worst your stomach will boil for an hour or so an you'll have a very sore throat." His eyes narrowed and his smile vanished all togethor, "So drink"

"After you do I'll answer your question"

Being the stubborn man he was, Eli once again wanted to hear her let her voice out, uninhibited, ear shattering, and so he adjusted his technique, going from hard and heave, to rhythmic and sensual, grinding, rocking, bucking, thrusting, doing whatever it took to get the girl to make some noise. One hand moved around her, beneath her, beginning to rub her clit as he continued to take her relentlessly. More than anything he was determined she cum again, loving how she reacted the first time and only able to imagine how a second would be.

Kage noticed Kelly's eyes on him and smiled his own glinting slightly. Realiseing he was acting like some lustfull 7th grader he smiled again and turned away to look at Shadow. His eyes hardened as a glare washed over his features. "I'm not going to drink a drug. Honestly, I might be stupid but I'm not a retard...." He muttered glareing at Shadow. "What I want to know is why you are even trying to drug me...." He muttered before getting a beer from his back pocket and takeing a sip from it.

"If you're not going to accept my drink I might as well ask you to leave. Before you accept my drink I'm under no obligation to answer any of your questions. Realize your place and position you're in before mouthing off to me boy", putting the cigar out into Kage's cup of water.

Kage narrowed his eyes again and stood. "Sure," He muttered before walking back his table in the corner with his beer. He wasn't going to get kicked out of here that easily but there was no way he was letting him self be drugged. With a growl he looked at Kelly wondering what she was up to

biting her lip harder, a small bit of blood trickled from it. she couldn't, she thought to herself as she felt his hand wander. she moaned loudly as she felt his rhythm change. her clit, it began to throb as he rubbed it. she bit down again. she felt herself rocking against him, inhaling and exhaling trying to bring herself away from the edge that she felt herself nearing. her body began to tingle, but she fought the urge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom