Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Felon and the Heiress (Closed to Ryanmo97 and Sweet Angel Jocelyn)

Ryan helped her up and into a chair. Ryan walked up to Francois picked him up and tied him in a chair while he called the police. The police came took both of their statements and took Francois away. The EMTs checked Gabriella over and could see that she didn't need to go to the hospital.

Ryan took his wife back to the cabin and once they were home he said, "Beautiful... I'm so sorry this happened to you... Monday we are going to have an alarm installed... You don't have any more crazy ex's do you?

Gabriella had fought slightly against having an ambulance come to see her, but of course she wouldn't be listened to. Her husband, being the wonderful man that he was, wouldn't hear of it.

Once they were home, she laid herself in his arms and gave a soft laugh. "Nope. Of course, I didn't think that I had any crazy ex's." She grinned up at him tiredly. "You didn't listen to me." She accused playfully.

Ryan smiled and looked into his wife's eyes, "Sweetheart, I would do anything to get you back. I would give up everything to have you right were I have you right now. And, I would do the same thing for Lilly too... What would you like for dinner?"

Gabriella smiled and lifted her head to kiss him. "I would do the same for you." She told him. When he asked what she'd like for dinner, she frowned and shrugged. "Anything would be wonderful." She told him.

Ryan smiled, "It's getting kind of late... How about just bacon and tomato sandwiches?"

Ryan snapped his fingers, "That's right I completely forgot... How about Turkey and tomato instead?"

-------------------------------

Three years later, it was Gabriella's 28th birthday. Ryan woke up before his wife and carefully snuck out of bed. He went next door to his daughter's room and gently woke her up, "Sweetpea... Wake up... It's time to make Mommy breakfast in bed..."

Gabriella slept contently, her head resting lightly on the pillow. She didn't hear her husband waking up, and didn't feel him sliding from the room.

The little redheaded girl woke up at her father's prodding and sat up, rubbing her big blue eyes. "Breakfast?" She asked, then her eyes lit up and she jumped up. "It's Mommy's birfday!" She said happily, climbing on her father so that he would carry her to the kitchen.

Ryan smiled as Lilly climbed onto him and carried her down to the kitchen. Once they were there he sat her down and said, "Now, Little One... Just what should we make your Mommy for breakfast?"

Lilly nearly bounced on her father's hip, looking over his head at the kitchen. "Eggs, and Sausage, and waffles, and cereal, and ham, and Steak, and orange juice, and milk, and coffee Yuck!" The girl listed everything with a giggle.

Ryan looked at his daughter, "That's an awful lot of food... I don't think your momma can eat all that... How about we make Ham, Eggs, toast, orange juice and coffee?" Ryan let Lilly scoop the coffee into the coffee filter before putting it in the machine. Then, he let her push down the toaster button. He fried up some eggs and ham and plated it. Lilly held the juice glass while he poured some juice. Then Ryan fixed some coffee for his wife and put everything on a tray. Then he had Lilly go first into the bedroom to wake her mother up. Ryan looked at his wife laying on the bed and wasn't sure if she was awake or not.

Gabriella was still in a deep sleep as her family made the breakfast. It wasn't until her daughter jumped straight onto her that she woke up, with a start.

She gasped and looked around, laughing softly to herself. "Lilly.. Good morning." She said with a laugh, kissing the little girl. "Good morning, Ryan." She said, turning to her husband and smiling.

Ryan rolled his eyes, "Sorry about that... I should have told her to carefully wake you up. Anyway... Happy Birthday!" He smiled and placed the food in front of her and gave her a kiss.

Gabriella giggled and returned his kiss. "Thank you." She told him. "I love you." She added, before tickling her daughter and laying her down on the bed. "You guys made me breakfast in bed?" She asked in a surprised voice. "Thank you!" She said happily. "This is already the best birthday I've ever had."

Lilly giggled as her mother tickled her. Ryan sat down next to her on the bed, "You should have heard the laundry list of things Lilly wanted me to make you... I'd still be downstairs cooking..."

Gabriella laughed at her husband's words. "Did you expect anything different from this bundle of electricity?" She asked her husband as she picked up the juice and took a sip. "Nothing stops our girl." She added with a soft giggle.

Ryan smiled after breakfast and everyone got dressed. Ryan looked at his wife, "What would you like to do today?"

Gabriella smiled at her husband as she straightened her linen pants and then straightened her daughter's dress. "Anything." She said. "I should go feed the chickens first though." She said, thinking about the usual list of chores she did every day.

Ryan nodded, "OK..." then Ryan snapped his fingers, "I know... Let's have a picnic over at the pond... It's a nice enough day for it."

Gabriella had actually been hoping he'd tell her that there was no reason for her to do her chores because it was her birthday. But, she shrugged it off and gave the two a kiss. "That sounds like a good idea, Sweetheart." She told him. "I'll be back." She added before going to the door to take care of the chickens.

Ryan walked up to her, "Where do you think you are going? Do you actually think I would let you do chores on your birthday?" He gave her a kiss, "Go relax..." Ryan then headed to the chicken coop to collect eggs and feed the chickens.

Lilly walked up to her mother, "Momma... Tell me a story..."

Gabriella laughed as she was stopped by her husband. "I thought you were, yes." She said, returning the kiss, before going inside. At her daughter's question, the woman picked the little girl up and laughed again. "What story would you like, sweetie?" She asked the girl as she carried her to the couch, sitting her on her lap.

Gabriella smiled at her daughter's question and gave her a quick cuddle. "Well, Mommy was living a life very different than this one. I wanted to see another side of life, and your Daddy did vacations, in this cabin. He would take rich people, and show them what it was like to live in nature, away from big cities. Well, the second that I saw this house, I knew that I never wanted to leave. And your Daddy never wanted me to leave.It was love at first sight for both of us. I loved your Daddy right away, and I think he felt the same way." She said, smiling at the memory.

Back
Top Bottom