Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Felon and the Heiress (Closed to Ryanmo97 and Sweet Angel Jocelyn)

Ryan laughed a little, "I know. It's hard to believe we've been together for a year and 5 months." Soon the waitress came and took their orders, "Do you have any regrets?"

Gabriella smile, and continued to smile as she gave the waitress their order. "Not a single one." She said honestly. "What about you? Any regrets?" She asked him curiously. "Do you ever miss entertaining different ladies every weekend?"

Ryan took a hold of of her hand and looked deep in her eyes. He was glad she didn't have any regrets giving up her fancy lifestyle in the city. "Nope. I don't miss it a bit. Because with them I had to pretend to be somebody. With you I can be myself." He leaned forward and kissed her.

Gabriella smiled and kissed him back. "Sounds like the story of my life." She told him, giving his hand a soft squeeze. "I love you." She whispered, since it seemed like the right moment to do something like that.

Ryan whispered in her ear, "I love you too." They ate lunch and then headed back to the cabin.

That night, Gabriella laid in her husband's arms, half asleep, but also, like so many nights with her daughter, waiting to hear the cry that would tell her it was time for the princess to eat. She bit her lip, finding that she couldn't fall completely asleep. So, after maybe half an hour of laying awake, she slid from Ryan's grasp and made her way down to the kitchen, to get herself something to drink.

It was in the kitchen that she could tell something wasn't right. She was looking out the window when she saw something. Someone. And that person wasn't outside the window, it was the reflection of a man, behind her. She gasped, preparing to scream, when the man pushed her forward, making her hit her head on the faucet, knocking her out instantly. She didn't feel the man scooping her up and carrying her out of the house, having left a note for Ryan. All it said was

I have your wife. Wait for my call.

The next morning Ryan awoke and was a little surprised to find the bed empty. At first, he thought that Gabriella had to give Lilly an early feeding. But, then he remembered that Lilly was still with her grandparents and wouldn't be home until the next afternoon. Then, he thought that his wife was going to start breakfast. But, he couldn't smell anything cooking... not even coffee.

Ryan got out of bed, pulled on some PJ bottoms and headed downstairs, "Gabriella?" he called out. He walked in the kitchen and saw the note. Ryan was absolutely stunned and sat down in a chair in the kitchen.

By the next morning, Gabriella had woken up and saw that there was a long cut on her forehead and a bruise from where she'd hit the faucet. "It's about time you woke up." The man that had taken her said, and she realized that there was something over her eyes when she realized that all she could see was black, at least she hoped that there was just something over her eyes.

"Who are you?" She asked, loud and frightened.

"I just want you to talk when I tell you. Not when I don't." He said, smacking her over her face. "I'm calling that husband of yours and you are going to beg him to give me the money I ask for or I swear, you will face the consequences." Gabriella shook her head, and that earned her a punch to the gut. "Do it!" He demanded. Then, before she could think to argue, he was calling Ryan. "I have your wife." The man told him.

"Ryan! Don't do anything he tells you!" Gabriella yelled so that he could hear.
"Shut up, bitch!" And she got another punch to her face that sounded like a crack even to her.

Ryan was still in a state of shock when the phone rang.

"Hello?" He said in a shaky voice.

"I have your wife." The man told him.

"Ryan! Don't do anything he tells you!"

"Shut up, bitch!"

Then, Ryan heard the sound of his wife being hit. "You son of a bitch!" Said Ryan, "I swear to god if you hurt her, I'll kick your ass 10 times a bad when I get a hold of you..."

Gabriella could not hear her husband's words, but she could see the man's face growing red. "I don't care what you think you are going to do." He growled, and Gabriella gave a slightly audible gasp, which was more audible for Ryan because at the same time as the man wrapped his hand around her throat he held the phone to her mouth. "I want three million dollars in the next twenty four hours or I will kill her slowly." He threatened.

Ryan could hear Gabriella's gasp for air as he started to choke her. He couldn't bear the thought of not having Gabriella around or the thought of Lilly growing up without her mother, "Fine... You've got it... Where do to want me to bring it."

"No." Gabriella gasped, the phone close enough to her that she could hear Ryan agreeing to bring the man the money. That just earned a harder squeeze to her throat by the extremely strong man.

"Bring it to the American Bank at the corner of Lexworth and Montgomery at five tonight." He released Gabriella, letting her gasp for breath finally. "That will give me a little more time with her. She likes being kidnapped, right rich boy?" He asked, referring to the way she and Ryan had started. "One last thing. I want it all in cash." He demanded, before hanging up.

Ryan tossed the phone across the room. He had no idea who kidnapped her, but he knew it was someone who knew about his old activities. He spend most of the day getting the money. It took time and he had to got to several different places to get the money but he got it all in cash. He put it in a big metal briefcase and waited for Gabriella and the kidnapper.

The whole day, Gabriella could do nothing but worry about her family. Her husband and her daughter. What would happen to them without her? She endured the hits, but she was just thankful that nothing else happened, the man continued to insinuate that he was going to rape her before he killed her.

Ryan sat there at the bank nervously. He hoped that Gabriella was OK. He tried to keep himself calm he knew that if he lost his temper when the kidnapper showed up she could end up hurt or worse.

Gabriella was kept where the man had brought her. She was tied up so that she couldn't go anywhere or even see anything. And the man had left her alone to make the deal. She wished that Ryan wouldn't agree to meet the man, what if something happened to him?

"Finally." A voice all too familiar to Gabriella spoke through the dark. "We can be alone. Again."

The man neared the bank, looking for the man that would have his money.

Ryan looked at his watch and it was almost 5 PM. Just then a car pulled up, but there was no woman inside. Ryan was getting nervous, he wanted this all to be over with. Ryan was hating himself for not having an alarm put in the cabin. But, he was going to have one installed now...

Ryan turned to face the man, he recognized him. It was the same guy who played the counter person at the convenience story when he kidnapped Gabriella. "Where is Gabriella? You are not getting one cent unless you have my wife with you."

The man reached for the brief case. "She's somewhere being watched. If you don't give me the money I will make the call that will kill her." He told the man, reaching for his own cell phone.

Gabriella was finally able to see as the man who's voice she'd recognized pulled the blindfold off of her. "Hello, My Sweet." The man said, and Gabriella glared at her former fiance.

Ryan looked at him and looked at the cell phone, he handed him the money, "You had better not be fucking with me, Rob... You know what happens to people who fuck with me... or my family..."

The man took the money and lifted his middle finger to the man's threat. "Whatever. It's not in my hands anymore." He said as he started away. "Maybe Pierre or whatever the hell his name is will be willing to give her back when he's done." He offered. "Check the Hillside motel."

Ryan smiled, "That's all I needed to know." Ryan ran up to Rob and knocked him out with one punch. He grabbed the briefcase and his cell phone. Then, Ryan headed to the Hillside Motel. He went to the front office and asked for the room that Francois De'Tembre was staying in. Ryan told the clerk that he was a friend of Francois and he forgot to tell him what room he was staying in. Then, Ryan then headed to the room and knocked on the door.

Gabriella was put on the bed and the man was kneeling on it. "You do not need this life." He told her. "You should be pampered everyday, given only the best." He told her. Gabriella glared and kicked out at him.

"I get hell of a lot better than you could ever give me." She sassed.

"Ooh. I always loved that wild temper of yours." He said, leaning forward to kiss her. She kicked him in the gut. When they heard the knock on the door, Francois froze and turned. "Who the hell?" He said, standing up and walking toward the door, he opened it and swore. "What?" He demanded.

The second Francois opened the door Ryan punched him right in the jaw. Then he ran up to Gabriella and hugged her and kissed her, "Beautiful? Are you OK? He didn't hurt you did he?"

Back
Top Bottom