Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Felon and the Heiress (Closed to Ryanmo97 and Sweet Angel Jocelyn)

Ryan kissed her and the moment her legs went around his waist, His cock plunged into her pussy. "Oh yes... Yes... Oh god... I've missed this so much..."

Gabriella groaned loudly as he pushed himself inside of her. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders tightly. "Oh, God. Ryan, I've missed this too." She agreed, lifting her hips to meet his. "It's been too long." She moaned.

Ryan moaned, "yes.. Oh yes..." he started pounding her harder and harder, "I love you so much," He kissed her as he made love to her for the first time in two months.

Ryan moaned as he rubbed her breasts, "Yes... oh yes... Oh..." He moaned as he felt the cum start to build in his dick.

Gabriella moaned, feeling her body tightening at the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of her, pounding into her again and again. She had her head thrown back, her body nearly trembling as she brought her closer and closer to her orgasm.

Ryan moaned, "Oh yes... Oh Gabriella... I'm gonna cum.... Un... Un... Un... Here it comes...." then he shot his load into her pussy. "OH yes..."

Ryan finished and slid out of his wife and laid next to her... "That was was amazing..." He kissed her again and snuggled up next to her.

Gabriella groaned as he slid out of her. She smiled at him and laid against his chest. "Definitely." She agreed. "Oh, baby, that was so missed." She said, cuddling close to her. She closed her eyes. It was still early, but everything she'd read had suggested getting sleep while the baby did so that she wasn't sleep deprived.

Ryan smiled as Gabriella snuggled up next to him and drifted off to sleep. He pulled the covers over them and joined her in dream land...

Seven months. Lilly was actually walking with help from Gabriella or Ryan, they had set themselves into a new rhythm that they loved, and were enjoying life as parents. That day, the Lilly was with her grandparents, actually spending the weekend to give the still newlywed couple some time to enjoy being a married couple, Ryan and Gabriella were walking through the village, on their way to lunch. Gabriella was playfully nibbling on her husband's knuckle to play with him, when she heard the French accented voice calling out.

"Gibby!" The man called, making Gabriella stop short. "That's really you? I had heard that you'd run from town and fallen off the face of the world." When Gabriella turned around, she saw a tall, extremely handsome man, dressed in a pair of designer jeans with a designer shirt that showed off his well defined upper body. "My God, Gibby, you look better than I remember."

"Francois.." Gabriella almost breathed, getting a good look at the former model. "Um.. What are you doing here?" She asked, just as he rushed forward to take her in his arms, almost like he didn't see Ryan there. The stunned woman just kind of looked at him.

"I came to find you. Your mother told my mother that you were here a year ago when I was in France. I came as soon as I got home, to make sure that you were okay."

Ryan was absolutely enjoying life. He had a beautiful wife and an equally beautiful daughter, who was spending the weekend with her grandparents. Ryan and Gabriella were walking through the village on there way to their favorite restaurant in town. Then he heard a French voice calling out, "Gibby."

Then this handsome stranger pulled Gabriella out of his hand and hugged her, He could tell that Gabriella was dumbfounded. Then when he told her that he came to see if she was okay, Ryan spoke up, "She's just fine. Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Gabriella's husband."

Gabriella was released slowly, put on the ground and slowly the hands came off her waist. She knew what would come. To Francois it would be almost a challenge, who was better.

"I am Francois De'Tembre, I would have been Gabriella's husband, had she not gotten cold feet." He held out his hand. "A pleasure." He said, though he hadn't gotten the name, Gabriella spoke up.

"This is Ryan." She said.

Ryan was a little surprised when Francois said that he was Gabriella's ex-fiancee. Gabriella never told him that she was going to be married at one time. But he really care. Ryan shook his head, "Nice to meet you." Ryan didn't like Francois one bit.

Gabriella was biting her lip and looking between the men. "I.. Uh.." She really didn't know what to say.

"Nice to meet you, too." The man said, brushing his hands over his pants. "So, Gibby chose you?" He asked, looking Ryan over, and then giving Gabriella a slow, appreciative look.

Ryan didn't like the way Francois brushed his hand on his pants, "Yes, she did. We also have a very beautiful baby girl. So what do you do for a living Francois?"

Gabriella knew instantly that it would be coming to a big pissing match. "I model." Francois said, looking up and down between the two.

"It's great about the baby girl. I always thought that Gibby and I would have a son." He said.

"Well, it was great meeting you, Francois," said Ryan as he took hold of Gabriella's hand, "But, if you will excuse us, we are on our way to lunch. To celebrate our seven month wedding anniversary."

Gabriella felt Ryan take her hand and she was pulled out of her shock. "Good seeing you, Francois. Tell your mother 'hello' for me." She called as she was pulled away from the man.

"Goodbye, Gibby. I will see you soon." He called, eying the two as they left.

'Not if I can help it' thought Ryan.

They went to the restaurant, were seated and started to look at the menu, "Can you believe that guy? Couldn't he see that we were holding hands? I'm guessing your mom set you up with him..."

Gabriella was waiting for the questions to start when they got into the restaurant. What could have easily been the perfect weekend in a long time had possibly turned into a worrisome experience.

"Yeah, he's always been a little... Presumptuous." She explained. "No, actually. We grew up together." She told him. "Off and on, of course. He spent half the year in Paris with his father, and the rest with his mother." At one point, they'd known every little thing about each other, and then they'd started to see each other in a romantic way.

"Hmmm..." said Ryan, "Well, let's just put that small bit of unpleasantness behind us and try to enjoy the rest of the weekend." He took a hold of Gabriella's hand, "I Love you so much, Beautiful... I don't know what I'd do if I lost you..."

Back
Top Bottom