Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger82 and I. ^_^

Alana shrugged, "I can't be too careful," she said softly before gently adjusting him so he was in a better position.

Alana thought for a moment, "I don't know, I'm going to take care of you .Then I'm going to find a way to get rid of him," she said with a shrug.

"How can I be cheerful?" she asked looking at him. "I mean, I've hurt you pretty badly. And I have no clue how to get rid of whoever that was, and I don't know what would have happened if I couldn't get control of him."

Nathan- ...........there.....there is....one way...........

He grew an annoyed look at conflicting the other being inside him from getting through to him. He managed to talk more.

NAthan- T-Though...I detest it so much...!!

Nathan- Gah....I really...really am gonna hate it.....You have to take me to...the Holy Sanctuary........across the world......it will cure me but....I'll.....Gah....I'll become an angel....

Alana frowned but the sighed, "Well, if that's the only way. Then what else can we do?" she asked.

Alana smiled, "Of course I trust you Nathan, it's him I don't. Don't you remember me mentioning that he tried to rape me? And if he's still in you he could come out at anytime. Is there anyway to seal him in until we get to where we need to go?" she asked.

Alana sighed, "I'm just trying to do what's best for both of us, not to say that I can't take him but I don't want to have to hurt you anymore."

Nathan- Just do what you need to do...can you at least make it so the ropes bind my arms behind my back and such? Give me my legs the freedom to walk and it will make it that much easier for us to travel.

Alana nodded, "I can do that," she said before looking around. "I'm going to go and make a couple of phone calls and then I'll be back," she said before kissing him gently before heading back upstairs.

Alana had called a couple of old friends and had picked back up on her old bank account that happened to have a lot of money in it. Making a few arrangements she went back down stairs. "Alright, we're leaving as soon as the car gets here," she said before taking the cuffs off of his arms after making sure his legs were still tied up.

(Don't you mean his arms were still tied up?)

Nathan sighed.

Nathan- ITs halfway across the world...and when I actually do this...I'm going to become a whole new person...

(No I meant legs. So he wouldn't be able to get away if he tried to flee)

Alana brought his arms around his back and stood him up, before cuffing him again this time making sure he was more comfortable. Sighing she reached down and unlocked the chains around his feet before guiding him upstairs. "I know, but it's our only choice," she said softly.

(Confused but going along with it. Okay now after fully reading the past few I understand lol)

Nathan- Lets...Lets just hurry...where's the car......we need to find some way over the mountains....

(No airplanes btw)

(Lol okay,)

Alana frowned, "We'll figure that out when we get to it, and the cars waiting," she said as she lead him towards the door. "Do you need anything first?" she asked.

Back
Top Bottom