Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger82 and I. ^_^

"That's right, Who's the little bitch now?" she asked with a grin. "See now I can say that because I actually have power over you," she said before kicking him once more just to prove her point. Looking around she found a slightly thick rope that was used to tie up the drapes, yanking it down with one arm she just let the drapes fall and flipped Nathan over and sat on him yanking his arms back so it was impossible for him to move. Then she began to tie him up.

Alana grinned, "No." she replied simply before tying the rope tight then she grabbed it and pulled it down and threw him down the basement stairs. She of course followed right after him as she switched on the light.

"Buddy I've done worse than that, and this is the way he would want it," she said before giving him a kick in the gut. "So shut up!" she commanded before chaining him to the wall. "Demons always have handy items in their basements," she chuckled before locking him up.

"You are going to leave my boyfriend, and soon." she said bending down to his level. Then you are going to go back to your little chest or whatever and stay there." she said glaring at him. "What is your name?" she asked.

Alana looked down at him, not sure if this was the real Nathan or not. "You've been possesed by some sort of demon. He... he raped me and then tried to kill me so I fought back," she said softly. "Your body got a little bruised through the fight," she said with a small smile. "I don't know where he just went."

Nathan- Possessed...I don't remember anything...I just remember going for a walk and then...I blacked out.......he raped you??? I...I didn't......

He looked away in shame.

Alana shook her head, "No, you didn't do it. He did, and I've gotten it taken care of. Well for the most part, I just don't know where he is right now," she said biting her lip and frowning. "I need to tend to your injuries," she said with a sigh.

Alana frowned, "But what if he comes back?" she asked not even sure if he even completely left yet.

Alana looked at him for a moment not sure, "I've done worse to you, I can't risk it. For both of our safety, I'll make you more comfortable but I will not let you go right now. I'll be right back," she said before darting up the stairs and beginning to prepare things.

Alana was always careful, well she had been before her memory was swipped. But now that she was back to normal she wasn't going to let her guard down. Of course she didn't like seeing Nathan in pain but with him being possesed she had to be extra careful. Grabbing the supplies she headed back down stairs watching him carefully.

Alana had brought some water down, she went over and sat him up handing him a glass. "Where are you cramping up?" she asked.

Alana looked at him and grinned, "I'm sorry baby, this will be over as soon as I find out how to get rid of him. But for now take these," she said before forcing two small pills into his mouth and helping him drink the water.

Alana shrugged, "Relaxers, they'll make you go to sleep for a while, and it'll ease the pain," she said softly before starting to clean up his bruises.

Back
Top Bottom