Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MILLION DOLLAR BABY (PoisonousIvee/Mr Aznable)

He made a soft noise. “Well, I won’t be much good under contract if I can’t complete my contract..”

"A fair argument, but still. I would rather you be in the mood." She said, "Maybe somemore wine would help?"

She reached to refill their glasses and talk about things that mildly interested her, engaging him if he shared a similar interest.

They had a few topics they shared, occasionally an artist, or some book. The wine seemed to be working a bit more, his tension easing a bit.

They both seemed to be in better spirits after the second bottle, both laughing and enjoying eachother’s tales

"Well, I'm rather honored." She said, "And you are the only one from outside this manor to know of my husband's infidelity...~"

"Well, the sad truth is I don't value him much either..." She told him, "Our marriage is only to combine our families and their power. I've never liked Richard and I don't think I ever will...he wants me for my money and the power I hold, no more or less than that.."

He sipped his wine appreciatively, not sure of what else to say. “Well then it seems.. my being here won’t be much of an issue..”

She helped him up the stairs, giggling a bit as they stumbled, before stopping in the hallway, "Where do you want to sleep tonight?"

Back
Top Bottom