Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MILLION DOLLAR BABY (PoisonousIvee/Mr Aznable)

Surely, it had to be the husband, otherwise he wouldn't have been called. Didn't matter; he was being paid, he was allowed to live in her home, and eat her food. All in all, it wasn't bad.

When dinner came around, he was summoned by a maid and brought to the dining room where Milia was waiting for him.
"I'm glad you decided to join me.."

"Of course." She smiled a bit and gestured for him to sit, "I would hate to be a terrible hostess."

He nodded and sat down at the table with her, making the best of the etiquette schooling he had gone through to charm his clients.

He made a soft noise, and disguised it as a clearing of his throat as they conversed. She seemed to be the same as all his other clients, he guessed.

“I didn’t say anything like that.” He said. “I apologize if I have offended, I meant none.”

"No offense was taken. I want to know if I am not to your taste. Ideally, you should like me.." She said.

Ideally, he shouldn’t have to be shown around like a prized dog. Her dress had hidden her form, so he hadn’t had enough of a look to find out. “Of course, I do..”

"Good." She nodded before glancing at him, "Would you be interested in having sex tonight? If not, I understand."

He was used to this, thankfully. “If you wish to engage so quickly, I would be more than happy to.”

"More than happy?" She repeated, "Are you just regurgitating a reused script or do you mean that?"

Back
Top Bottom