Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MILLION DOLLAR BABY (PoisonousIvee/Mr Aznable)

He took the glass and nodded his thanks. “What else would you like to know?” He asked.

“My sexual preferences are not important for the contractual obligations to be fulfilled.” He said.

"I like to watch. Be in front of a mirror." She replied, "Being controlling is rather tiresome, so I enjoy being controlled. Told what to do."

He wasn’t quite sure what to talk about now. No other client had particularly cared about him as a person, more as a means to an end.

She moved up the stairs amd down the hall, pushing open a door to show him a rather nice but simply furnished room.
"You are free to come and go as you please, as well as order any food or drink you desire."

She nodded, "Feel free to get comfortable. Dinner will be ready at 6." She told him, "My husband will not be joining us.."

"He doesn't really care about the arrangement." She said, "So long as he gets my money, he's happy.."

He made a noise and nodded. “I see.. I’m sorry for your unfortunate circumstances..”

She shook her head gently, "I appreciate it, but the apology isn't needed. Please, get as comfortable as you like." She said before turning to leave.

He sighed and saw that his bags were all set, so he began unpacking. He had no idea how long this contract would go for, he had no idea if the fertility issue was hers or her husband’s, and he didn’t really care.

Back
Top Bottom