Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

π•Ώπ–π–Š π•Ύπ–šπ–’π–’π–”π–“π–Žπ–“π–Œ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He watched for a moment as she walked off, ass hanging from the shorts, thighs bulging out of the socks and coated in her slick juices as she wobbled away. β€œFuck you look so good.”

He moved over to follow her, his hands on her waist, caressing her sides over her exposed midsection, then up under the cropped shirt, moaning softly when he confirmed there was no bra. β€œY-Yeah you really do..~” he said, moving his hands back down to her shorts to help.

β€œBaby you have no idea.. I swear I daydream about you constantly.” He moaned into her neck as he worked her shorts off slowly. Of course, she had a very good idea.

He moaned softly and ground against her gently before pulling her shorts down, sinking to his knees and kissing down her back as he went.

β€œI wanna.. just see how wet you are..” he said, lost in his actions as he fully pulled her shorts down.

She gasped quietly, and with her shorts came her panties. She was absolutely dripping, soaked through both articles of clothing.

He pushed her against the wall, admiring his work with a lovesick gaze before gripping her hips, and devouring her with a low, unhinged noise. He never knew why, but eating her out always got him so.. almost drunk. Better than drunk.

He pulled her hips out a little further, seeing her try to look back. He forced himself to pull back with a gasp. β€œD..Do you.. w-want me to do this.. i-in front of the mirror~?”

He made a noise and reluctantly pulled back, helped her step out of her shorts and panties, before walking with her to the bedroom. They had a tall, standing mirror that he moved to where she could see him on his knees, watching her with adoration and lust.

He moved, grabbing her ass firmly again as he ate her out, moaning lowly as that familiar tingle crept down his spine. She could see him shudder, and see his cock throb hard again.

Back
Top Bottom