Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

π•Ώπ–π–Š π•Ύπ–šπ–’π–’π–”π–“π–Žπ–“π–Œ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He moaned lowly and continued to work her, moving a little faster at the praise as he pressed closer to her.

He moved faster, his cock already aching and dripping heavily as he worked her. She was so wet, he was having trouble keeping himself in check.

He held onto her hips, gladly pulling her closer as he ate her faster and faster. He was getting a little sloppy, he had no idea why.

"D-Dirk, I...~!! I'm gonna...~!!" She gasped and screamed as she climaxed hard and heavily against his tongue, legs shaking gently.

It was almost like he couldn’t hear her, still moving slowly as he worked her, and she saw one hand move to start stroking his cock as he continued.

Her eyes rolled back as she gorged on the lust that radiated from him, "D-Dirk, baby, don't you wanna fuck me...~?"

He nodded, moaning lowly into her, but he continued, like he couldn’t pull away even if he wanted to. He worked her clit again, his juices leaking onto his hand as he kept it up.

He kept it up, he grabbed harder at her hips, his hand moving faster over his cock. He wanted her to cum again. He needed her to cum, he needed it more than air, more than the pleasure she could give him.

"D-Dirk...~!!" Her hips jerked and she gasped raggedly, squirming a bit as she came again, her moans low and guttural.

Back
Top Bottom