Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

π•Ώπ–π–Š π•Ύπ–šπ–’π–’π–”π–“π–Žπ–“π–Œ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Hell yeah, he needed to remember that wine for next time. He smirked and moved slower. β€œMaybe me going slow is your punishment~”

He kept it slow, eventually slowly pulling his pants down, now only his boxers kept her from her prize.

There was that heavy feeling again. What the hell was it? He brushed it off and grabbed her hair, pressing her face against his cock. β€œI know you love taking in my fucking scent, and I know you love having this cock against your face.”

She melted, taking in the heavy smell of him as she drooled. Her mind was goinf a million miles a minute, thinking about all the ways she could take him.

β€œOh, damn baby I didn’t think a little wine forced down your throat would get you this wild~” he said.

He hummed to himself, teasing with the waistband of his boxers. β€œHmm, I’m not sure~”

β€œYeah? You’ll go crazy huh?” He asked, still teasing with the band, slowly pulling it down, revealing more and more skin.

β€œYou need it that bad, huh~?” He asked, moving a little lower. With all the moving, she could see the tip poking out from the bottom. God he was massive.

She reached and pulled his boxers down firmly, not caring if he almost smacked her in the face, taking the tip into her mouth and sucking gently.

Back
Top Bottom