Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Collage Secrets (reboot) LunarWolf and GuardianAngel

Ashe was hugging her back although it wasn't long befor her aunt seemed to be coming into the room. She had gotten away form the men it seemed.

Ashe was just looking towards her aunt who was stating that she was sorry and that she would be over to her place later that night.

Ashe's aunt was just stating that right now she was needing her family as support. "I will have support with me... I have friends staying with me, so I don't have to me alone. I have my best friend right here that will be staying, her boyfriend who is like a brother to me, and my boyfriend. All of them will be staying with me. And all of them are better support than you."

Grace glared at the woman "leave now your not wanted here" Grace wanted to slap the female but she knew that doing so wouldn't help the situation

A few days had gone past and soon enough Adrian, Grace, and Drake would find themselves sitting in the office with that of the police chief and a few higher ups up the time - it seemed that there was more information about the trafficking ring that the group was suppose to be hunting down. Although there were a few higher ups that seemed upset that not all four of them were there - the only one missing being that of Ashe, although she was currently at her mother's funeral. And the chief himself had actually insisted that she go to the funeral, and that he would deal with the words of the others.

Grace sat next to Adrian and listened as the higher ups talked about the trafficking ring. Grace could tell they were upset with Ashe not being there but all of them defended her by saying she was at her mothers funeral which was more important than the meeting. if they could have gotten away with it all of them would have been there for Ashe to give her support and to help keep her aunt and uncle away form her

Adrian was just listening for a brief moment in time before he was pushing some of his shaggy hair out of his face. "It would seem though that lately the girls have had more eyes on them." he was commenting after a moment in time, before stating that the eyes that were on them were by some of the people that they thought was apart of the ring.

Adrian was just nodding before he was speaking, "Well we wanted to get their attention and it seems to be worked. I will admit, that while I am worried about Grace... I am more worried for Ashe in her emotional state...."

Adrian was just listening before turning his attention back towards the others as they continued to talk about the ring.

The conversation continued for a good two hours before they were all being dismissed and allowed to go off to do their own thing. By the time that they were done, the funeral was done as well and Drake would see he had a message from Ashe asking him to pick her up.

Drake looked at his messages and said he would be there soon. Drake then headed off more then a little annoy ed the meeting had taken so long

Drake assured her that he was on his way and would be there shortly and to not worry. he did ask that she be alert and keep an eye out just to make sure she stayed safe till her got there

Back
Top Bottom