Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Collage Secrets (reboot) LunarWolf and GuardianAngel

Ashe was just looking at him for a moment in time although it wasn't long before she found her selves in the arms of people. The aunt and uncle she wanted to avoid. Well this was a surprise... And not what she wanted to deal with at all, as she was trying to push them away. No she couldn't deal with them, and just retreated back from them to behind Grace and Adrian. No they were being obnoxious and just being up what had happened. Her mother, her brother, it was just too much when she was already a emotional mess.

Drake walked to her and hugged her close giving her a safe place to hide while Grace and Adrian handled the couple. Drake figured it would be better to leave and go somewhere else

"Wait... Ashe... Come back. We just wanted to apologize for the lose of your mother. I can't imagine that it is easy for you... especially since this is the death anniversary and birthday of your baby brother. What a shame... dying as soon as you are born." Ashe's aunt was speaking after a moment in time, acting like she was genuinely concerned for the woman. There were other bystanders that were watching although a few of them were seeming to be glaring at the woman, and those closest to Ashe was just asking if she was alright. Adrian was just looking before he spoke in a sharp voice, "If you cared like you claim... You wouldn't be bringing any of this up. Death isn't a joke."

Drake held Ashe close and rubbed her back lightly to comfort her while Grace stood next to Adrian "my boyfriend is right you would be leaving her alone rather then harassing her and dont think I didnt hear you asking to stay in her home earlier." Grace glared at them and then crossed her arms lightly as if daring them to try anything

Ashe was just staying close to Drake at that point in time before she was stating that she was going to go off to the bathroom. This had a few other ladies that were nearby offering to go with her so that she wasn't alone - and this way if her aunt decided to try and follow - there were ohers to bar her way.

Ashe was just wandering into the bathroom and was just standing near the sink for a moment, and just breathing slowly.

Ashe was just going over to the sink so that she could splash some cold water onto her face. The other few woman that were there were just apologizing for her lose and was of them was commenting that the other woman had been rude as well. "Best part... that is my aunt... My mother's sister." Ashe was adding, which definitely made it seem all the worse.

Ashe was just giving a nod of her head before she was speaking, "I wish that this whole situation had waited some... This isn't going to help with work or school at all." No this was definitely going to throw her off her game - yet again, perhaps that could be used to their advantage for trying to find the trafficking ring. They really targetted those that were vulnerable and she was definitely fitting that definition at that point in time.

Ashe was just nodding her head before she was speaking, "I feel like me being in this state for who knows how long is just going to make work more difficult."

Back
Top Bottom