Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unturned Stone (Rage and Candira)

As Zeke maintained his rhythm, once it had gotten to a nice, hard and steady pace, more moans escaped him. His hands held onto Roxxi's hips, pulling her back to meet his thrusts. He couldn't remember if they'd even shut the door after entering her room, and honestly didn't even care if they had at this point. This girl that he fantasized about, even after having had her, was on her hands and knees before him, taking his cock to the hilt repeatedly, and loving every second of it. Honestly, nothing else even existed in that moment.

Reaching forward, he pushed on her back, gently urging her to lower her head before he brought his hands back to rest on the cheeks of her shapely ass now that it was angled a bit higher for him. That was when he really started pounding her, his hips hammering into her without mercy as his hands held that firm, round ass of hers and pulled it into him each time he drove his cock into her delightfully tight pussy. "Roxxi...baby...mmm...how does it...feel...baby?"

Roxxi could tell him that she felt amazing, but that seemed a little overdone. However, she did feel a rather large number of synonyms to amazing, so she used one, moaning as he picked up the pace and had her lift her ass higher. She blushed as she bounced into her mattress--glad it wasn't the floor--and moaned hotly. He went deep and hard and she loved it.

"God...Zeke! Mmmm....Fantastic!" she breathed as she answered his question. She squeezed him tightly with each thrust and moaned hotly. If he got any better, she wouldn't last very long at all. And it would be a shame to cut the fun short.

Zeke was always so turned on by Roxxi's moans, and this was no exception. Every sound she made only caused his lust to rise and made him want her more. She just had that effect on him, and honestly it was going to be hard to fight the urges she inspired at the party later on. Grunting a bit more from the efforts as his hips hammered her relentlessly, he bit his lip gently to stifle his own moans a bit so he could better hear hers.

Raising a hand from her round, firm ass, he tried something new, letting his hand fall to her skin once more with a sharp crack as he smacked it a couple of times, seeing what sort of reaction he got from her. If it was positive, he'd keep it up. If not, then he would stop and simply fuck her senseless. He was happy either way, as long as he got to be with this dream girl come to life.

The redhead was alright with a few surprises, and she didn't mind the spanking, but he was taking it a little overboard there. So she groaned at the first few, which increased pleasure and turned to look at him over her shoulder at the others. "Mmmm, not so much babe. Only once in a while." Otherwise, however, she was having the time of her life. God, he was good. He always did know how to work with her. They were good together and she knew it.

Zeke took Roxxi's words to heart and eased up on the spanking, only giving her a playful smack now and then, focusing all his efforts into the truly pleasurable task at hand. His hips continued their steady pumping as he filled her with his cock time and again, grunting and groaning from the pleasure and the effort he put into it. Chances were they would both be in quite the good mood when it came time for the party, and he wanted to make sure that she was left tingling with pleasure all over.

"Roxxi," he cooed. "Scream for me baby...it's just us here." He then decided to give her a reason to scream, his fingertips digging into her a bit for a better grip as he started pulling her ass into him while he started to pound her even harder, pushing his cock to its limit with each hard thrust, biting his lip again to stifle his moans once more so he could better hear her sounds of pleasure. "Tell me...when you cum baby. I love...hearing it..."

Zeke was good at adjusting to the situation, and she was pleased with his occasional smacks. She moaned loudly as he thrust into her again and again. Roxxi was going to be in a great mood by the time it was time for the party. She moaned hotly and let him fuck her senseless for the time being. "Fuck, Zeke!"

She listened as he told her to scream, his hands digging in a bit as he pounded her so hard her whole body shook and jiggled in the most enticing way. He was so rough, but so good. "Oh, God!" It wouldn't take long like this...and a few moments later, she cried out for him, screaming his name as she came hard, her pussy milking him for every last drop.

"That's right...baby. Cum for Zeke," the guitarist growled as he kept pounding at Roxxi when she began to cum, wanting to push her orgasm to the limit for her, to leave her panting in sweet pleasure, but he wasn't finished with her by any means. The incredible blowjob she had given him before his shower had drained him of all his seed, and it was still in the process of replenishing. That, of course, meant that he had some time left before he was going to be cumming again, and he planned to take full advantage and leave her blissfully exhausted.

Finally slowing down and pulling free of her, he let her hips go so she could drop to the mattress, looking her over with a satisfied grin as he helped her to roll over onto her back. "Mmm, now I can see that beautiful face," he told her. He then turned her hips to the side a bit so her legs rested one over the other, then lifted the top leg up, pulling it over his shoulder, taking advantage of her impressive flexibility, while straddling the leg that remained on the mattress. Taking his cock in hand, he began to rub the head against her well fucked cunt as he looked down at her with a grin. "Mmm...think you can take a bit more for Zeke-Daddy, baby?" He was being playful, of course, the silly nickname meant to get a smile more than to be sexy, though it could have possibly been both depending on how she took it.

It took her awhile to calm down since he was still pounding into her a while after. It wasn't until he pulled out that she finally started to feel strength in her limbs again. She panted and dropped down onto the mattress, just a little more gracefully than she would have if she'd fallen. As he turned her over, Roxxi had to smile at what he said to her. It was sweet of him to say it, and she looked up at him with eyes still darkened from lust, and expression of utter satisfaction. But it seemed, however, that he wasn't quite finished with her.

His strong hands positioned her and she blushed as he lifted her leg over his shoulder. She knew immediately what he was going to do and she was already excited, despite the fact that she would have been goo for the rest of the day just a moment ago. He could make her want it again right away no matter what. She had been about to answer his question, when she heard his nickname and laughed a little. "Only if you stop calling yourself that," she teased. Her heart beat a little faster as she wondered if he knew what he did to her.

Laughing softly as Roxxi shot a witty little retort back at him, Zeke nodded and gave her a wink. "Deal," he said, and began to push, letting the swollen head of his cock part her pussy lips as it sank into her, slowly moving deeper until he was once again buried to the hilt in her sweet, moist sex. He wasted little time in getting his hips moving as he rocked them against her then began pumping rhythmically. Her time in teaching yoga made her quite flexible, so he knew the position wouldn't be much of a strain on her, and it allowed him to get nice and deep while still being able to watch her beautiful face as it went through its many expressions of pleasure, not to mention those large, full breasts as they bounced hypnotically from the motions.

The position also added a bit of another bonus for the guitarist, as it allowed him a bit of freedom to play with and tease her a bit, since he could always keep at least one hand free to do so. Her leg rested on his left shoulder, her hips turned to his right side, for the quite erotic position, which meant he had the choice of holding her calf firmly with either hand and toying with her using the opposite. Reaching across with his right hand, he grabbed her leg, then brought the pinky of his left hand to his lips, putting it in his mouth to get it nice and wet before removing it and lowering that hand to her tight asshole.

Teasing her for a moment, soon the small digit slipped into her and he finger fucked her in the rear while his hard cock continued to drive into her inviting cunt repeatedly, his eyes transfixed on her face and breasts, alternating between them often as he enjoyed the hypnotic sway of her ample melons and then the delightful expressions of her pleasure. "Mmm...how about we drop 'Zeke' and keep 'Daddy'?" So he did have a little bit of a kinky side, but given what she was getting, he felt she might just be willing to indulge it a bit.

Roxxi groaned as he slipped into her pussy, moving slowly until he was completely inside of her. She'd never really had someone in this position before, but she was very willing to do it while he watched her. He moved deep and hard with her, her breasts bouncing with each thrust. This angle was amazing and she found it difficult to do anything but pant and moan as he continued to drive into her again and again.

And then he started to suck on his pinky. Oddly, she found herself wishing that she could do that. And then he pushed it into her ass, her tight hole being stimulated as he worked her hips. Pleasure written on her face, Roxxi moaned hotly. Her pussy squeezing him tightly, the woman beneath him barely heard his request.

"Mmm, how about for special occasions?" she teased.

"Special...occasions work," Zeke moaned as he began to pick up the momentum a bit, his finger sliding into her as repeatedly while his cock continued to sink deep and hard into her cunt, loving the way it squeezed him and milked him so delightfully. "Mmm...fuck Roxxi," he groaned as his hips continued to hammer into her, rocking her body and causing those generously proportioned breasts to bounce and jiggle seductively. "Your pussy...is amazing...baby."

Maybe his commentary during sex wasn't always romantic, but it was straightforward and hot, and usually seemed to get her riled up quite nicely. They hadn't known each other that long, but it was safe to say that they were close friends, in more ways than one, with some very nice benefits, and they were taking full advantage of those benefits now. The thought had occurred to him of what their roommate would think if she had come home to find them like that, but she was already aware of their relationship, and Roxxi had likely given her a few details, since women talked like that. He didn't really mind. Perhaps the thought of getting caught even excited him a bit.

After a while of using his finger to stimulate her from behind, he withdrew it and brought his left hand up to grip her leg, keeping her steady while the right hand slid down her thigh slowly, making its way to her pussy lips and parting them while his cock continued to sink deep inside the core. Soon he had his fingertips on their target, rubbing and teasing her clit while he fucked her with growing tenacity, massaging it, pinching it, and turning it a bit before giving it a gentle tug now and then, doing everything in his power to raise her pleasure and draw more of those wonderful moans and cries of delight from her.

She gasped as he picked up the pace, his cock slamming into her in the most delightful way. "God, Zeke!" The redhead couldn't remember ever taking anyone like this before. This position, this intensity, this added pleasure. It was fantastic. "Fuck! Don't stop!" She kept moaning, twisting and arching as he fucked her, her hair mussing, breasts bouncing. Her face expressed nothing but pure pressure. The more he did to her, the louder she got and the more noise she made. Her eyes closed and she tried her best to hold out as he tortured her clit in the most delicious way.

"Oh God... So close! Gonna...cum!"

Hearing Roxxi announce that she was teetering on the edge was enough to inspire Zeke toward it as well. He could already feel that wonderful tingle running through his body and culminating in his loins. It was amazing how she could get him there that quickly again, and he loved it. "God yes, baby! Cum! Cum for me!" The excitement in his voice was obvious. He always loved hearing that she was close, and it just made him want it even more. He loved it even more when her body caved to the pleasure and she let out those cries of ecstasy, and so he pushed to get her to that point, fucking her harder and deeper, rubbing her clit for added stimulation, everything to get them both to the next thunderous climax.

"Fuck...Roxxi! I'm gonna cum too, baby! Tell me...where you want it!" He loved hearing from her where she wanted him to deposit his seed, or just hearing her wanting it, no matter where he gave it to her. Pounding her wildly now, it was only a matter of time before they would both be exploding with the pleasure of much needed release, his breathing ragged and his moans mixing with hers to form an erotic chorus around them and throughout he apartment.

The redhead lost control as he told her to cum for him. She moaned hotly, panting and arching her back, her toes curling as she came, her pussy clamping down and milking him for his seed. She gasped as he worked her clit, his body moving even more wildly. She screamed for him again, calling his name as her body quivered and bounced up and down his cock.

"Fuck! Anywhere!" she gasped, responding to his question of where she wanted his cum. At this point she didn't care. He could cum anywhere he wanted as long as it wasn't inside.

That was it for Zeke. The second Roxxi had lost it and started to climax, he was well on his way, though he kept pounding her for as long as he could, pushing her orgasm on and drawing it out to the last second. Finally, though, he knew he couldn't hold out any longer, and pulled free of her, letting her leg fall from his grasp as he crawled over her, straddling her abdomen just in time for the inevitable eruption. "Mmm...fuck," he exclaimed as the first waves of hot, thick cum raced from the head of his throbbing cock to land on her chest, followed by several more as he emptied his load onto those glorious tits.

Once he had given her all he had, the last remnants of his seed trickling from the tip of his member as it began to go flaccid, he took a few deep breaths to steady himself, hands resting on his hips as he looked down at the gorgeous redhead. She looked simply delectable laying there, her breasts spattered with his cum, the sight sending a shiver down his spine as he grinned at her and finally moved to collapse beside her on the bed. "Wow," he panted as he looked to her with a sweet smile. "I guess...we might need another shower...huh?"

Roxxi rode out her orgasm and panted heavily as she came down, moaning as his cum landed on her rosy skin. The luscious redhead stared up at him as he softened, his body still straddling him. She closed her eyes and licked her lips, shivering a little. After a long moment he lay beside her and she came down enough to speak again.

Chuckling, she turned her head to look at him. "I know I am. You might make it though."

Laughing softly, he looked to her and offered his usual sweet smile. "Well," he mused, reaching up to stroke her hair briefly. "I could always just go and help you get cleaned up." He winked at her playfully, reaching down to scoop a bit of the cum from one of her nipples before bringing it to her lips to let her get a taste. "Mmm...then there's this method, but that kind of takes a while..."

His eyes remained glued to her, as if entranced even after their lust-filled activities. There was just something about her that made it hard not to want her, or to be with her, even if just to watch a movie. He wasn't complaining at all about their choice of entertainment for that afternoon, though, and had been quite happy to indulge.

She hadn't intended for the afternoon to progress this way. She'd just been in it for the free cuddling and some company, but she couldn't complain after what happened. Zeke had thoroughly satisfied her. She just couldn't take much more. She licked the cum from his finger and sucked it a little to see if she could get a reaction from him as she had from Ash. She wondered if he'd do anything at all after having her like that.

She smiled at him softly and just lay back to catch her breath. "Mmm, Well, I'll be in the shower all day if you join me, and I do need one--I have a class to teach in about an hour..."

"Then you owe me some cuddle time later," Zeke said with a smirk, having bit his lip and shivered just a bit at the way Roxxi sucked his finger into her mouth to get the cum from it. Everything she did could just make him quiver with delight, it seemed. Of course, it wasn't like Zeke was hard to please, and loved to please others just as much. There was just something about her that kept him wanting her, though, and it made him smile when he thought about it.

Leaning over to kiss her briefly once the finger was clean, he offered another silly grin. "Save some energy for the party, hmm? I get to looking at you too much I might just wanna drag you to the bedroom." Giving her a wink and another kiss, he rolled away to let her get up for her shower, not wanting to crowd her too much or delay her too long. He didn't want to be responsible for making her late, no matter how much he wanted to just stay there with her.

Roxxi smiled at him and chuckled at his terms. "Alright. It's a deal." With that, she kissed him back as he gave her a silly grin. His statement about dragging her off seemed likely, despite his teasing, so she decided to take it easy on her class today. "Fair enough," she said, looking at him. "Try not to get too lonely without me. You should probably call about the food and find out how much," she suggested, as she got up.

True to her word, the naked Roxxi disappeared from the room, showered, and emerged from the bathroom in ten minutes--having taken five to clean off and five to put her face back on. She just put her hair in a pony tail before she reached into her drawers to pull on a clean pair of panties and a bra. "Try not to stare too much," she teased as she slipped into her yoga gear and then started to pick up her clothes and then toss them into her hamper.

"I have awhile before I have to go if you wanna get some cuddles in now."

As Roxxi had begun getting out of bed, mentioning checking on the food prices after teasing him not to get too lonely with her gone, he just smirked at her. "I'll try my best," he replied with a wink. "And I'll see what I can find out about the food, no worries."

Zeke had gone to his room to get a pair of boxers and some shorts on while Roxxi had been in the shower, having returned to lay on the bed and wait for her, watching as she got herself dressed. He couldn't help but stare, despite her little joke, smiling as she made it and shrugging. "Can't help it. Try not to be so gorgeous and maybe I won't stare so much," he shot back with a wink.

Once she was dressed and offered to cuddle, he didn't hesitate to pat the bed for her to come join him with a broad smile. "Oh, you know it," he quipped, chuckling softly as he held his arms out, beckoning her to come get comfortable with him for a while. "I'm definitely not turning that offer down."

She chuckled as he practically jumped at the offer to come cuddle with her. Then again, who could blame the guy. And she wasn't going to complain about cuddling with a hot guitarist. Seizing the opportunity, Roxxi sat down beside him and immediately put her arms around him, kissing his cheek for good measure. "Mmm, I think I could get used to this."

Holding onto Roxxi, Zeke smiled as he lay there with her, running a hand up her body to stroke her hair gently. He had cleaned himself up as well while she'd been in the shower, so there were no traces of their recent activity left on his fingers, and so he just played with the crimson locks and gave a content sigh. "So could I," he said back softly, giving her a gentle squeeze. "Can we do this, like, every day?" Chuckling softly, he turned his head to steal a kiss before settling in with her once more.

Roxxi let him play with her hair as she lay there with him, chuckling as he had to run his hand all the way up her body to get to her hair. The silky locks he played with seemed to give him a lot of pleasure. So she cuddled closer so he could reach more of her ponytail. She giggled as he squeezed her and asked about every day. She kissed him back and sighed. "I don't know about everyday with the sex, but I'm always up for cuddling. I don't think I have enough stamina after my classes."

Laughing softly, Zeke nodded slightly at Roxxi's wisdom. "I could handle some cuddling everyday. And maybe some hot sex thrown in here and there for flavor," he quipped before finally just falling silent to enjoy her company for a while longer. Eventually she needed to leave, but he was happy to lay there with her until she absolutely had to get up and go. After that, he'd have the place to himself for a while, it seemed, which wasn't so bad. Everyone needed a bit of alone time now and then, though it sucked that his lovely roommates were working on a Saturday. Everyone would be having fun that night, though, so all in all it would prove to be a good weekend.

Back
Top Bottom