Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

『Kodoku no Saibou』(1×1 w/ Jikkah)

He didn’t move an inch, staring down at Akihime with cold sad eyes. “I cannot allow guests while the master is ill, I’m sorry.” He said, once more denying her entry. “If it is a matter of payment, I can have that arranged as well.”

"You don't really have the authority to tell dana what to do." Sasuke stated firmly, eyes sharp. Akihime rose her hand.
"It's alright. If we aren't allowed then we will return another time. Give your master my regards." Akihime said, bowing her head gently.

The young man nodded silently before the gates were closed on the three of them, leaving them standing out on the road. Amaya looked to Akihime, lips pursed. “Akihime.” She said lowly. “There wasn’t a single spider inside that home.” She said tensely.

"That so...?" Akihime asked quietly before turning on her heel, "Come. It's a bit of a walk back home."
"Dana," Sasuke watched her leave, eyes still sharp and cold, "something isn't right. That boy smelled off."
"I know. But, unless we're granted permission, there's nothing to be done but to go home."

Amaya followed after Akihime, a soft frown on her face. “Something odd is going on here. Let me send spiders in, try to figure out what’s being hidden.”

"I won't risk the murder of more children, eight legged or otherwise. We will wait for a new summons. I'm sure this won't be the last time we hear from Sorin-dono." She instructed.

Masamune stopped in to a small mountainous town, looking around slowly as he did. This little village was the home - allegedly - to a lesser God, a deity that these people worshipped daily for prosperous crops and generous rain. He wanted the God as his shiki.

Amaya frowned more, but didn’t argue with Akihime, only bowing her head to her. “Very well.” She said softly.

The village wasn’t very big, but I was in the middle of a lush mountain, the home of the lesser god that protected the surrounding forest and all those inside. A temple had even been erected to the beast that was called a god- in reality the beast was a dragon that resided on the mountain.

It was a long and tiring walk back home, Akihime leaving her shoes by the door before stepping inside.
"I think I'm going to lie down and rest. If either other you need me, don't hesitate. Oyasumi." Akihime gave a soft genuine smile to her two shiki before heading to her bedroom. Sasuke glanced at Amaya before making his way down the hall, not uttering a word.

Masamune walked further into the village, ignoring the terrified eyes that followed him. They knew who he was.
"C-Can we help you, Onmyoji-dono...?" The elder asked. Masamune smirked a bit.
"Your dragon, where is it?"

Amaya glanced at him briefly, staying in the hall until Sasuke was out of sight before heading down the hall after Akihime. She hesitated for a moment outside her door before knocking gently. “Akihime? Forgive me from keeping you from your sleep, are you still awake?”

“D-Dragon?” A few of the villagers looked amongst themselves before looking back at Masamune. “Our goddess? She slumbers at the river during the day.. What have you need from her?”

"Come in, Amaya. Did you need something?" Akihime called through the door. She was in her kosode, her long cherry hair down and splaying gently behind her as she sat next to her futon.

"Her power." He replied, "Not everyday a dragon is heard milling about."

Amaya opened the door and entered the room, closing the door behind her. She sat on the floor doing her best to not stare too much. “I wanted to know if you needed any assistance..?” She asked, fidgeting a bit, the memory of her hands on her still lingering.

The villagers once again looked nervous, but they only directed Masamune to where the river was, not too far from the village.

"Assistance? No, not particularly. Did you?" She asked, smiling softly.

Masamune made his way down to the river, wondering why it was so easy for them to just let him have their God.

Amaya’s pale face flushed from embarrassment, shifting again in her spot. “I was wondering… if we might continue from the other night?” She ventured.

The walk was a quick one, leading Masamune to a rocky shoreline of the slow river. It was beautiful, lots of trees and moss covered boulders, the sound of the gentle river current accompanying the sound of birdsong. There seemed to be nothing around, only the dark stones of the river and the small critters that scampered nearby.

She gave a soft hum, "I don't see why we couldn't...~"

Masamune looked around, arms in his sleeves.
"I don't suppose a dragon would just lay in the open.."

Amaya nodded, face flushed as she stood and moved over to Akihime, sitting down before her before leaning in to kiss her softly. She reached to caress the side of her face, a soft noise escaping her.

A dark shape in the river moved before something slowly emerged- the head of a dragon. It picked its head up out of the water, its entire body submerged in the water. “What are you doing here, I don’t like guests interrupting my rest.” The beast hissed, smoke rising from its nostrils as it stared down Masamune with deep red eyes.

She kissed back, tangling her fingers in Amaya's silken hair, her other hand moving to pull her close by her waist.

"I'm here to make you my shiki." He replied, rather forward with his request.

Amaya moved closer, closing her eyes as she moved her other hand over Akihime’s lacing her fingers with hers as she kissed her softly.

The dragon bared its black teeth at Masamune, the long whiskers wriggling in the air as she opened her mouth to let out a bit of smoke. “Me? A Shiki?” The dragon let out what sounded like a raspy laugh, moving to crawl more out of the water and toward him. “You’re humorous for a human.”

She deepened the kiss before guiding Amaya to lie down against the futon, her hair moving over them like a curtain.

"Think of all the fun we could have, you and I. It would be better than getting fat and lazy on some mountain." Masamune told her.

Amaya let herself be laid down on the bedding, her fingers slowly moving up the sides of her body as she kissed her steadily.

Another raspy laugh from the beast before him as it fully emerged from the water and onto the rocks before him, studying him closely. “Usually I’d eat anyone that would be bold enough to come down here to bother me- but you’ve peaked my interest. What is your name?”

She reached and pulled all the ties of Amaya's robes free, allowing her hands to move under the fabric to pet the milky skin beneath, her lips moving over Amaya's throat slowly.

"Date Masamune." He replied with a smirk, looking up at the dragon.

Amaya's robes fell open to expose her to Akihime, tilting her head so she could better reach it. Her own hands moved to untie her sash, pushing open her kosode and moving her hands over her bare form.

The dragon seemed to grin down at him, a low rumbling like a purr in her chest. “Very well, I shall play the part of your Shiki for now. It may prove to be more exciting- I accept your offer, Date Masamune.”

She pulled her kosode from her body before her hand moved between Amaya's legs, teasing her slowly as she moved to kiss and suck gently on her breast.

Masamune grinned in return before placing a paper doll against her snout, to aid in giving her a more human appearance. He chanted under his breath and the doll began to burn gently.

Amaya let out a soft moan, wrapping her arms lazily around Akihime’s shoulders to hold her close, opening her legs more for Akihime to touch her.

The dragon before him erupted into flames, the heat almost suffocating as the flames licked at Masamune, but didn’t burn him. Just as quickly as the flames appeared, they too disappeared, leaving only a woman in fine robes, black scales dotted across her body and face, two horns protruding from her head and red reptilian eyes. Long raven hair swept down her back, falling loose around her shoulders, standing no taller than his nose. “So what are you intending to use this newfound power for?”

She moved her fingers in slow circles, pressing into her clit with a bit of firmness as her tongue played with her nipple.

"Cause a little chaos for the humans. Make some fun in these boring and lazy times." He replied.

She let out a soft breath, tangling her fingers gently into Akihime’s hair, quickly growing wet from Akihime’s touches.

Megohime smirked softly, looking over Masamune now that she could more easily move around him. “And, what do you have planned first- you do have something in mind, don’t you?”

Back
Top Bottom