Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fall of Plaguestone (Lord_Red x ShadowPlay)

"Mm, fuck, fuck," Jennifer lets out. She holds Mina's head close to her breasts, pushing her chest out to make it easier to play with. "Gods, this is so much better than on my own!"

For a few moments, she lets herself be putty in the elf's hands. But then, her hand moves to the back of Mina's head, grabbing some hair, and pulling her head up to Jennifer's own. "Kiss me!" she says, "Please!"

Even if Jennifer was smaller than Mina, there was no doubt that the human's strength was much greater than the elf's. But even if not, Mina loved having her hair pulled by demanding lovers. So she moved to kiss Jennifer, lying down next to her. Her tongue entered the woman's mouth and explored it. The taste of the girl's mouth was delicious.

As she laid there next to the short girl, Mina's hand found Jennifer's hip and pulled the girl close, pressing her hard cock against Jennifer's thighs.

Muffled from the connection of their lips, Jennifer is still moaning and letting out quiet mumblings of "Oh fuck!" Her inexperienced tongue explores the elf's sweet mouth, and her firm legs wrap around the Mina's hips. She desperately pulls her closer and closer, trying to feel the hardness and hotness inside her.

Mina pulled her lips from Jennifer. "Such a horny slut." She said with a husky voice. "You want this?" She said as she moved her hips, causing her large cock head to brush against the girl's wet pussy. "You want my huge cock to stretch your tiny virgin hole? You want me to fuck your little body until you scream of pleasure? Tell me what you want my little slut." She moaned as she slapped the girl's ass.

Jennifer yelps at the slap, but nods. "Please! Please fuck me, make me scream! Ram it in, just fucking do it already!"

She writhes at the elf's ministrations, her body as desperate as her words for Mina's massive cock.

With that encouragement, Mina moved her hips forward. Her thick cock head pressed against Jennifer's folds. But her first attempt resulted in her cock sliding off the target, with the length of the cock just pressing hard against the girl's clitoris, until the elven balls were resting on Jennifer's pussy. The elf moved her hips from side to side to apply some friction to the girl. Then she drew back and used her hand to hold her cock in place as she applied force.

The virgin girl was extremely tight and Mina let out a long moan as her cock head entered the slopping wet pussy. She didn't want to harm the girl, so she went slow. Once her cock was inside the tight hole she held it there and kissed Jennifer, while slowly moving her hips back and forth.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck," Jennifer cries out as her clit is stimulated. When that's followed by a proper penetration, she finds herself completely without words, just a long moan of pleasure into Mina's mouth as they kiss.

She thrusts her chest into Mina's, their nipples rubbing together as she shakes with the sensations. One arm is around Mina's neck and head, holding her close, while the other moves down her back and brings her ass in closer, trying to get every inch of her length inside.

The elf needed to use all of her experience to penetrate the needy human girl's tight virgin pussy without hurting her. It was as if Jennifer's desire to be fucked was so great that she had all but lost it once Mina entered her. Mina could feel her cock enter deeper and deeper into the tight hole, spreading the flesh. Her large cock seemed almost too big for the small human girl. But finally she felt her pubic bone touch the girl.

The girl was strong, holding Mina close and she wasn't even sure she'd be able to move away if she wanted. But she didn't want to get away. She could however move her ass. And move it she did. She pulled out and then slammed her huge cock deep into the girl again. And again. She could feel her heavy balls slap against Jennifer's ass. This girl was going to get fucked for real now, Mina thought as she began to increase the speed of her thrusts.

Still nonverbal, Jennifer practically melts as the thrusts speed up. Her strong legs keep Mina from backing too far away, and her arms keep them locked in a passionate embrace. The muscles between her thighs convulse and hold tight to the cock filling her so well, as she cums one time after another.

Mina could feel the convulsion in Jennifer's body. The young girl's orgasms were delightful. Mina loved to get her lovers to their climax and to keep them there. But she also knew that she was fast approaching her own orgasm. "Fuck girl. Your pussy feels so tight. I'll soon cum." She moaned. She kissed Jennifer and held her close. "Unless you want to carry my half elven kids, then you might want to let go of me." She whispered in Jennifer's ear as she kept fucking the woman with her huge cock.

Jennifer retains enough awareness to know that she's not ready for any children yet. Her tongue lolls out of her mouth, fucked into orgasmic bliss, and her legs, regretfully, let her lover back out from her. As Mina pulls out, she can feel her pussy spasm and yearn for the return of the tool that gave her so much pleasure.

"Oh fuck... Cum on me!" Jennifer says. "Wherever!"

Mina barely managed to get her massive cock out of Jennifer before she felt the boiling feeling in her balls. "Fuck. Take my cum slut!" She moaned as she began painting the girl's small body with her hot sperm. Spurt after spurt of white elven baby making goo splattered Jennifer's breasts and face. The copious amounts of cum made gave the girl a shower. Mina let out a moan as her cock kept cumming. And once she was done she collapsed on the bed next to the human girl. "Fucking hell. That was good baby." She said tired.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" Jennifer lets out as she's covered in the hot jizz. She takes a few moments of breathing to recover, wriggling a little and rubbing the cum into her round tits. "Oh... Oh fuck..." she moans out again. "Do all elves cum that much?"

She rolls to her side, so she can face Mina. "That was... That was amazing. Best orgasms of my life!" She leans in with her cum-covered face and kisses the elf. "I'm not so upset about having to spend more time here, now."

Mina smiled a lewd smile at Jennifer. "Nah. Don't ever expect to find an elf like me. I have some elemental ancestors and I'm a girl with a dick. That's not something you'll find everywhere." She kissed the girl and licked off the cum from her lips. "Fuck. I love the taste of my own cum. It just makes me horny as hell." She moaned as she felt her softening cock start to harden again.

"You'll have to tell me more about your ancestors... Later," Jennifer says, her hand reaching down to stroke and help Mina's cock get hard again. "I don't suppose there's anything else you want to show me tonight?"

Mina moaned as Jennifer started to stroke her cock. "Ahh, girl. From a virgin just having her first taste of cock, you are doing amazing." She took a finger to the cum on the girl's tit and scooped some up. Then she licked it off, before taking another scoop and licking that off as well. "But there's plenty I want to show you. After all I have only sampled one of your three holes and on top of that there are so many positions that will be fun. I'm capable of at least one more time before tiring." She said with a smile as she kissed Jennifer, transferring her own cum into the girl's mouth.

"Mmm," Jennifer moans into Mina's cum-filled mouth. "I want to experience it all!" she says as she breaks the kiss, her hand never leaving Mina's cock. "But I guess you are the one putting in the effort right now... Maybe I should be on top next?"

She strokes with one hand, while the other takes Mina's and moves it to her ass. "Think it'll fit? I bet I can take it!"

Mina smiled as she laid back. "I would love for you to be on top." She said as she saw Jennifer's ass approaching her now throbbing cock. The tiny star looked very tight indeed. "Fuck girl. It looks like it's going to be a tight fit there." She moaned. "Just don't hurt yourself." She said with a moan. Her cock was still wet with her copious amounts of cum and she hoped that it would be enough lubrication for the anal penetration.

Sitting up, Jennifer straddles across Mina's legs. She sits on top, letting the cock find its way between her cheeks, the shaft rubbing in there, the tip peeking up from between. "Ooh," she says. "You feel so hot."

She lifts herself a bit, and reaches back to spread her ass open. "Your cock must be cold-let's give it a nice, warm place to be for a bit!" she jokes, and tries to fit it in. Jennifer can feel it pressing up against her tight ass, and moans a little at the sensations. She holds her cheeks open, and forces herself down, grunting. "Oh fuck, it feels so much bigger like this..."

Mina moaned as Jennifer sat on her cock. "I'm pretty sure it's not cold and soon your gut will overflow with my hot cum." She could feel how the young, tiny girl, slowly inserted the huge fuck meat into her rear entrance. "Fuuuck!!! You are tight. Shiit!" She moaned as her cock head were forcing the anal entrance open. She finally felt the head slip inside. Mina's eyes were wide open. "Fuck. I've never been in such a tight hole. I want to feel my cock buried in your sexy ass."

"Fucking hell, me too!" Jennifer moans out. Her eyes are closed and she's panting as she finishes talking, her hands loosely wrapped around Mina's neck as the elven woman penetrates her.

Jennifer teases for just a moment, holding herself high, just barely impaled on the meat, before she forces herself down to the base in a quick motion. "OH FUCK!" she lets out, feeling her ass spread wider than it's ever been before. Her breathing gets even heavier, and she says "Give me... Give me a moment, fuck... I might be too eager..."

"A moment?" Mina was not happy about it. Jennifer's ass just felt too good. "No more moments." She moaned as she thrust her hips upwards. Her thick cock impaling the girl even further, spreading that hole and entering deeper into the human's ass. "No better moment than right now."

Under Jennifer, Mina started to move her hips, fucking from beneath. "Come on baby. Ride me like the anal slut that you are. Ride my fat cock."

With a yelp and a moan, Jennifer rocks her body on the cock. "So-fuck-so impatient!" she manages to get out, before planting her lips on Mina's again. Her lower torso undulates and writhes, her ass clamping, and her fingers clawing into the elf's back.

Yes, Mina was impatient. She wanted to feel that tight ass around her cock. She wanted to claim it as her own. She wanted Jennifer to be spoiled to any other cock than her own. Mina knew that she had the size advantage over most other normal-sized creatures, even orcs, that were widely known to have huge cocks, rarely matched her size.

She moaned into Jennifer's mouth as she slowed down the fucking from underneath the human girl. Her cock was halfway into the girl's ass, but still had more than six inches to go. She pulled away from the kiss, "Come on girl. Ride me. I want to shape your asshole like my cock and I want to see its outline on your stomach."

Jennifer forces herself further and further down, her stomach bulging obscenely when she lowers herself. "Gods, how does it fit?" she asks, not expecting an answer, but enjoying the ride. One hand moves from Mina's back to her own dripping pussy, her thumb frantically rubbing her clit while three fingers curl inside. She can feel the cock in her ass with her hand as well, the force of it bulging against her pussy's walls.

Back
Top Bottom