Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fall of Plaguestone (Lord_Red x ShadowPlay)

Mina went with Jennifer to the table and while they were starting to discuss the price for rooms, something happened at the table.

Just a few minutes into his dessert, as Bort was telling a tall tale from his travels he began to cough and choke. "Ohh.. aaagh" *Cough* *Gasp* "ungh.. some indegestion.." He said as the man next to him chuckled and slapped his back gently. Bort continued his tale as if nothing had happened. But a few moments later it was clear, as the coughing returned, that he was in distress. He began to turn purple and his mouth began frothing. And seconds after, his eyes rolled into his head and a rumble could be heard in his guts. Mere moments thereafter, he collapsed onto the table and died.

Everything happened so quickly that everyone was taken by surprise. "Bort?" Said one of the teamsters. "Quit playing around." But when they turned the dwarf to see what had happened, the cruel reality was clear to everyone. Bort was dead.

A scream went through the people gathered and a few cries for help were heard.

Medicine check to check Bort

17 total in the Rolz room.

Moving quickly, Jennifer goes to Bort. "Hey-hey, stay with us!" she says. The dwarf is unresponsive, so Jennifer does her best to check the body and see what might've caused this.

Both Jennifer and Mina rushed to the crowd of people that was gathering around Bort's body. They managed to turn him over and it seemed like he had suffocated on something he was stone-cold dead. But once they opened his mouth to see what was obstructing his airways, they found nothing but a severe swelling. This was most likely the result of poison. "He has been poisoned." Minathina exclaimed in shock as she and everyone else looked at the plates of food that he had just shared with the company.

"By the gods" Someone cried.

"Make way!" Somebody else said as Delma, the bartender tried to get through the mumbling crowd along with Roth the town's sheriff. "What has happened here?" They asked. "Poison in the food." Someone answered in the crowd.

Jennifer, not knowing these people well, stands ready but stays quiet. She's taken a liking to them, but kind exteriors can hide malicious intent. There's no guarantee the friendly folk are truly good.

Mina stood next to Jennifer and whispered gently to the woman. "He was clearly poisoned. Do you think it was in all the food we ate? Should we worry?" She didn't like the fact that someone had been poisoned at their dinner table. What if Bort hadn't indulged like that in the dessert? What if he had shared more?

The same thoughts seemed to go through most of the people's heads as Roth began questioning people.

"I don't know," Jennifer replies. "Maybe someone here had a grudge against Bort. Right now, I think we should just wait for Roth and be honest."

Roth got the corpse covered with cloth, and then he gathered all those that had been sitting at the table, Mina and Jennifer included, and took them out to the stables to hear each of their stories.

Soon it was Jennifer's turn to tell the sheriff her version of the story.

"So, I hear from the others that you tried to help Bort." He started. "But please start from the beginning. How do you know Bort? And why did you travel with him?"

Jennifer nods. "Being thorough, I see. I didn't know Bort especially well-there was a number of caravans heading back to Almas... Well, back for me, just to Almas in general for them. Bort's just seemed a good pick-nice folk, but not snooty or anything. Helped that he didn't plan on charging much, if I was willing to help with the basics."

"So that's how I started traveling with him. On the road, we talked a bit-I spent a lot more time with Mina. He and his just felt a little, I dunno. Overly friendly? Like, I judged them right that they were good folk, but gods above, sometimes the stories they tell just go on and on and on!" she relays. "But that's the worst I could really say. Nice guy, just talked a bit much. He offered me and Mina a nice meal once we got here, which he delivered on. Then... The bar brawl, which wasn't that big a deal. And then he just started... Started dying. I moved as fast as I could, but nothing I could do."

She sighs. "Hope that helps. Don't know if it will, but hey."

Next Roth spoke to Mina. He asked more or less similar questions and got about the same answers. He talked to several other people and in the end he gathered them all.

"So. I've spoken to everyone that was present. And it's clear that there are no clear suspects. But at the same time I can't rule anyone out. So I've decided to turn this over to the circuit judge. I need you all to stay here in town until he arrives. I have no jail but I trust that you'll all stay around." He looked at the gathered group, there was a bit of murmuring, but none spoke up. "Judge Lord Mubbage Cranberry should be making his round to town in little over a month." He added, "Now all go back. I will be seeing you around in the next days." Then he left the people from the caravan.

Mina turned to Jennifer, "One month? That sounds like a long time. Perhaps we should get that room and get some rest?"

Jennifer shrugs. "Not really my idea of a good vacation, but it's not the end of the world. I was hoping to see Gunder sooner, but he's a patient guy. He'll be fine, and so will I."

"Oh, uh, yeah. Room," she adds, realizing that she didn't answer that part of the question. Jennifer finds someone of employment in the inn and inquires about a room, explaining the situation with the judge if need be. Once everything is sorted, she waves Mina over. "Alright, I got us a room. What do girls do when they sleep over with friends?" she asks with a little grin and a small chuckle.

Minathina was glad that Jennifer took care of the room. The other woman was after all a human like the ones living here and seemed to be better at talking with them that Mina was.

She smiled as she followed Jennifer to the small room. Two beds, a table and a few chairs were all the furniture that adorned the room. "It's no castle, but it will certainly do." She commented. "I have very little idea about that. When I'm in a room with a beautiful girl, very little sleeping usually gets done." Mina said, winking at Jennifer. She began to undress, first getting her leather armor off. "If you are too shy or modest and don't want to see a naked girl, then you should turn around a cover your eyes now." Mina said looking close at Jennifer to gauge her reactions.

Jennifer blushes. "I'm not that pretty..." she retorts, but her heart's not in it. "And... Um... You really don't mind if I look?" she asks. "I wouldn't normally, but if you're okay with it, and I just... Um..."

She blushes a deeper red, looking up at Mina's face. "I... Uh.... Words are hard."

"Don't sell yourself too short." Mina retorted. "You are quite cute and beautiful. You should never let anyone tell you any different."

With that she took off her shirt, leaving her perfect breast bare. "I don't mind you looking at all. As a matter of fact, I feel a proud that you want to look at my body." She told Jennifer with a smile. It felt good to release her large breasts after a full day of traveling, and the interaction with the girl made her aroused. Her nipples were hard as diamond.

Mina smiled at the other girl's reaction. Words weren't the only thing that were hard. "I gotta warn you though. I might have a few surprises. So if you don't want to see them, then go to bed and close your eyes, baby."

"Surprises?" Jennifer asks. Her eyes move between Mina's eyes and her perky breasts. "Like, uh, tattoos? Do elves have, um... You know, do they tattoo?"

Her hands awkwardly play with the hem of her own shirt, her motions unsure. But she can feel herself getting a bit excited-her own nipples are hard, even if they're not visible yet.

Mina chuckled, "Tattoos? No, it's nothing like that. I might live to be several centuries old. I think I will wait a few hundred years before I consider having a tattoo." She released her belt and let her pants fall to the ground. "No. It's not that kind of surprise." She said as she reveraled her own nakedness to Jennifer.

ff87585fa08f2720f4047fd31f2b9952.png

Mina stood before Jennifer with her hard throbbing cock, pointing towards the sky and smiled. "I hope you are not too scared of this surprise." She said.

"Uh... Um..." Jennifer stammers out, her attention fully on Mina's hardness. "That's... Um..." She swallows, and takes a deep breath, her eyes still wide and focused. "Does it... Work? Is it always that hard?"

Her hands are still at the hem of her shirt, holding it gently, but she appears to have forgotten about anything other than the impressive display in front of her.

Mina almost burst out in laughter. "Does it work?" She looked at Jennifer in disbelief. "I can assure you that it works." She told the human girl.

She moved closer to Jennifer, "It's not always this hard. But you make it hard." She said as she closed the distance. She now stood so close that they almost touched. Mina's hard cock pointing to the sky, throbbing with excitement. Mina whispered in Jennifer's ear. "Let me help you with those clothes. Then you can learn how it works and what you can do with it when it's hard."

She reached for the hem of Jennifer's shirt that the girl had been fiddling with for too long. Slowly and gently opened it. "There's no need to be afraid. Nothing here will harm you Jennifer." She said with a soothing voice.

Jennifer's ample bust is revealed. She leans in a little, her breath warm and hot on Mina's cock. "I've never... Um..."

She reaches out and grasps the member in front of her. "Gods, it's so hot. And hard. And... Gods," she says. "Do you promise to be gentle?"

The girl's breasts were beautiful. So perfect and well proportioned. The fact that she again confirmed her virginity made Mina even more eager. To introduce such a cute and beautiful girl into the pleasures of sex was a privilege that Mina couldn't pass by.

Mina let out a moan as she felt the hand on her cock. She smiled down at Jennifer. "I can't make that promise. I'm a druid of the storm order. Not much I do is gentle, I deal in raw and powerful. I can only promise you that you won't be hurt. But I'm sure you don't need gentle once you discover what sex is like." She put a hand on the girl's cheek and caressed her face gently. "Come on girl. Give it a kiss."

She leans in, her mouth salivating a little. With inexperienced lips, she plants a delicate kiss onto the tip, eliciting a little twitch from the cock. "Eep!" Jennifer lets out, letting go. "I'm normally so brave, but this..."

Taking a deep breath, she looks up at Mina for just a moment, smiling. "I can do this," she says. She takes the cock in her hand again, feeling its warmth, its hardness, the little drops of precum leaking from the tip. She licks at the fluid, and then kisses the tip again, holding it steady this time. She opens her mouth and takes just a bit in, tongue swirling around.

Her other hand moves down between her legs, under her pants, and starts to rub herself, the eroticism of the situation almost overwhelming.

Mina let out a moan as those hot lips touched her cock. Jennifer might have been inexperienced, but she had willingness to learn to make up for it. "That's right. You can do it." She encouraged as she felt the tongue lap her cock and the mouth open to accept the hardness inside.

Mina let the human girl play with her cock for a little while before stepping back. Her cock was wet with Jennifer's saliva and it was throbbing, ready to be used for real. "Take off your clothes and get on the bed, baby." She said as she slowly stroked her cock.

Jennifer follows the cock for a moment as it's pulled from her mouth. She moans a little, both in pleasure and disappointment, as it's taken from her. But at Mina's words, she nods. "Yes ma'am!"

She fumbles out of her clothes, her normally graceful movements marred by excitement. But soon enough, she lays back, her breasts splayed out, her legs wide, and her pussy dripping.

The sight of the human girl, laying there on the bed before her was making Mina smile. This was going to be an alright night after all. She moved to the bed and gently caressed Jennifer's legs. Her hand ran from the feet to her hips, first on the outside of the leg and then on the inside. As her fingers approached, the girl's sex, the delicate elven fingers slowed down gently touched the girl closer and closer still to the dripping pussy.

But Mina didn't allow the human the pleasure of her fingers just yet. She moved her hands to caress Jennifer's athletic body, kneading the breasts and gently tweaking the nipples before she found Mina's lips and gave her a kiss. "This will be a night you'll remember for the rest of your life. Are you sure you will give that to me?" She asked as she gently kissed the girl's neck.

Jennifer moans and writhes at Mina's ministrations. She thrusts her hips towards the elf's hands, trying in vain to feel something inside herself.

"Yes!" she cries out when Mina asks and kisses her neck. "Gods, yes. Please!"

Mina kissed Jennifer again, this time on the collarbone, letting her tongue taste the skin of the human. She kissed her way down to the young girl's breasts. While gently massaging the breasts, she took one of Jennifer's nipples in her mouth. Slowly, but firmly she began sucking on the nipple. One of her hands began to explore the woman's stomach and caressing her, moving ever so slowly closer and closer to the dripping wet pussy.

She let the nipple go from her lips and gave it a few licks before giving the other breast the same attention. Mina's cock was throbbing in excitement and anticipation and her breast were very sensitive from the excitement. But she wanted this to be extra special for the short human girl, she wanted to take her time.

Back
Top Bottom