Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Shadow of the Dead Suns (Raku and ShadowPlay)

Even though her words were harsh, Trey knew they were true. He was no longer a real man. He was a femboy sissy that had loved the first time getting fucked by Alice's large cock. He blushed a little at what she said. "Yes. That's true. But honestly, I don't care, Alice." He gave her cock a sloppy kiss and licked the head. "I will rather be this version of myself, in the future with you and being fucked by you, than the insecure, awkward and geeky guy, I was before. It really feels like I've got the best deal ever."

He moaned as he felt her fingers enter his ass, readying his hole. "You make me feel so wonderful Alice. I love it."

“I do too.” Alice agreed with a wide smirk and throbbing cock. Her meat shaft felt electrified each time Trey licked it. He accepted becoming a sissy with no hesitation. No pride in his lost masculinity. It made her want to bust so badly. She couldn’t wait anymore.

The shemale tore Trey from her cock and threw him onto his back. Legs forced behind his head with her cock slapped on top of his own. The differences more than noticeable. She is a true man compared to him. The massive length aimed for his eager sphincter and slowly forced through. That way he can feel every part of her for a long time. She ate up his reaction as she did so.

Her massive tits hanging over his face the whole time. “Tell me how it feels to have the manhood fucked from you.”

Back
Top Bottom