Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Shadow of the Dead Suns (Raku and ShadowPlay)

Alice was ready for a verbal beat down. For Trey to come to his senses and lay waste to her. There wasn’t any reason not too. But he didn’t. In fact, the complete opposite happened. “You’re not mad?” She asked with complete shock and disbelief.

She waited to see if he’s joking or will take back his words. Neither happened. Relief filled her as she went to go pick him up. He’s in no shape to move around after being brutalized. “I think there is one connected to the room.” Alice said while walking to investigate if she’s right or not. She can’t lie and say that wasn’t amazing sex.

Trey smiled at her, "No. I'm not mad. If you hadn't done it, I would perhaps never have found out what amazing feeling it is to have a huge cock in my ass." He giggled, "Damn. Even saying it makes me horny." He said with another giggle. "But I suggest you don't run around and do that to everybody. So if you need to get your rocks off, then don't hesitate to seek me out." He really hoped that it wasn't the last time she fucked him.

Alice was right. There was a small bathroom in a connected room. Trey got to his feet and stumbled into the shower. The feeling of the hot water splashing over his body was amazing and Trey soon felt like his energy returned. He returned to the bedroom and they began to search the room. The lockers seemed to hold some clues.

The lockers contained:
Two sets of female clothes in Alice's size. And a rugged outfit, that would be very practical work clothes. There was also what looked like a futuristic set of armor
Two sets of very revealing female clothing in Trey's size. One set was hotpants and shirt the other was a cute pink dress that would barely cover his ass cheeks. There was a strange tight fitting bodysuit.
Two personal comm units. One was coded for Alice's and the other for Trey's fingerprints.
Two backpacks with several items such as hygiene kits, perfume, cosmetics, towel
There were two survival knives
An honest to god standard longsword
An azimuth laser pistol
A tactical plasma bolter
6 standard batteries
A basic medkit
Credsticks with a total of 400 credits.

“Ya…” Alice muttered, still shell shocked by the events around her. Not just the fact they’re in space, but about Trey’s sexual awakening. The invitation of fucking him again made her hard again. The shower helped to calm that out. Maybe they’ll continue later. When they can figure out what’s going on.

She puts on the clothes belonging to her size and the armor on top. The comm unit as well. “This is weird. This stuff is tailored for us. Size and all.” Alice pointed out. “Can we even take these weapons?” She grabbed the longsword and other items for her.

“Come on. Let’s get out of this room already.”

Trey was just amazed by his own sexual awakening as Alice was, if not more. He had been a straight virgin until a short while ago and now he was inviting being fucked in the ass. But if nothing else then this new body he had was really liking the sex. He was looking at himself in the mirror. He could still recognize his own face - barely. But the line between male and female had been blurred so much that he couldn't say what he was. His nipples rested upon small puffy breasts. His lips were soft and full. His ass - his ass was to die for, or for a large cock to rape - really how could he blame Alice for taking that ass. He felt more nimble than ever and more in touch with his own body and the world around him.

He came back into the room and saw the contents of the locker. "Damn. There's only girl clothes for me." He said as he picked up the tiniest thong panties that he could imagine. He just knew that his ass would eat that string. And the clothes were just as bad. He had never worn a skirt, nor a top that covered that little. But he shrugged. He might as well try it on.

Trey put the panties on first. Just as he expected. The string in the back disappeared between his ass cheeks and tickled the hole that was still aching after the fuck he had just been given. Next was the suit. It was surprisingly strong and pliable, and with a color that almost matched Trey's skin tone. It would look like he wore nothing with it. The short skirt was something else to wear. It was more for modesty than anything else, though the modesty of the skirt was nowhere to be found. It barely covered his ass, but since the suit was extremely well insulated, he felt no cool draft under the skirt. The top only just covered his chest, leaving his mid-section exposed for all to see. Lastly, Trey found a pair of high-heeled boots, that he to his surprise walked quite well in. He took one of the knives and put into a sheath in his boot and the laser pistol he fitted into a holster in the small of his back. The he tried out the comm unit and hoisted up in a backpack.

Trey looked in the mirror and without thinking said, "Fuck. I look like a boy slut that is begging to be raped." His hands flew to his mouth. "Shit. Did I say that?" He blushed and looked to see if Alice had noticed. "Ehhh. I mean. Let's get out of here."

53bb0b5533dff7eedcb74863764bb49f.jpg
The door opened and outside stood a middle-aged man. But it was no man the two of them had ever seen before. It certainly was no human or elf or dwarf or anything they could relate to. He had, what looked like, two antennae on top of his head. He was about average size for a human. He lit up in a smile when the door opened. "Oh, I was just about to try to raise you." He said. "I hope the trip have been pleasant. You have kept to your cabin the whole time, so we haven't had time to meet. I'm Heeko Lian. I'm the steward here aboard this liner the Okimoro from Akiton to Absalom Station. We will arrive at Absalom in little over an hour. So you should prepare yourself to depart the ship."

“Yes you did and I couldn’t agree more.” Alice smirked down at Trey. She didn’t hide much of her attraction to him anymore. He’s not endanger of getting jumped on anytime soon, however. She still needs to recharge and figure out where they are.

“Umm…..” The young woman muttered and looked back to Trey. One answer to their questions solved. But it made many more raise up. “Ya. I’m sorry, but what exactly is Absalom and where is that?” Alice asked with clear confusion. This could be very basic information to anyone living here, but it needed to be asked. The alternative being to investigate his race and she’s not about to do that.

That Alice had heard him say that and agreed with him made him both giggle and blush. Damn, he was reacting just like a schoolgirl and he loved it. "Just don't get any funny ideas lady. I appreciate my ability to walk straight."

The explanation from the strange man with the glasses made a few things click into place. But Absalom Station? Absalom was a city. One of the oldest cities on Golarion. Trey wasn't that keen on archeology, but he was certain that it was more than 5,000 years old.

The steward looked a little perplexed at the question. He was certain that the woman couldn't have asked what Absalom was, especially not when their trip had been booked from Akiton. She must have meant for more information about the place. "As you know Absalom is the center of the galaxy. It's in orbit around the same sun as my home world Castrovel. More or less in the middle between Castrovel and Akiton." Now Castrovel and Akiton were something they both knew very well. Castrovel was the name of the second planet from the sun, with Golarion being the third. There had been several rumors of travel between the planets in the age of heroes. But if that was myth and fantasy or real, no one dared say. But here was someone, looking like no other humanoid they knew and claiming to be from Castrovel. Akiton was the name of the fourth planet in the solar system and just like Castrovel, myths of travel to that planet existed.

"But don't be fooled by the prominent status of Absalom. It's perhaps even more lawless than the rest of the galaxy. Corporations fight for power in the wealthy districts and in the lower levels, crime is a huge problem." He said.

This is old knowledge. More than two thousand years out of date, but still relevant.

Alice knew the man wouldn’t fully understand the question. This is common knowledge, to anyone. Too bad they aren’t from here. Or so she thinks. They booked the trip to the station. That means they simply weren’t transported to the future. Did something place their beings into that of others? Strangers or newer versions of themselves? It’s too much to think about.

“Right…..” She slowly nodded. The reality of casual space travel still settling in her. She heard a story about a hero traveling the stars via powerful magic. Never found out if it was true or not. “So….what’s there to do there?”

"We have a great lounge area upstairs. From there you can enjoy the approach of Absalom Station" He said to her. "Apart from that, we can offer different hot beverages in our small café just down the hall."

Trey poked Alice's side, regretting immediately as he realized that her armor wasn't very flexible. "Alice. I really want to see the approach of the station. Let's go up there and have a look."

“Sure.” Alice nodded to Trey before turning back to the strangely looking man. “Thank you.” She gives him his own nod before leading Trey upstairs.

“You heard what he said, right? He talked like we were casually taking a vacation or plane ride. I don’t think we simply transported to the future.” She tells Trey while they walked.

"Yeah, I heard it. That's just wild." Trey said as they moved upstairs to the lounge. "Can you imagine. We are in space. It's so amazing."

They were led into a lounge area where they were met with a wondrous vista. A large panoramic window showed them the view of space outside the ship. There in the distance was a sun. It looked very much like their old sun. There was nothing real to see at the moment, beside the sun and the distant stars. But it was a view like no other they had ever seen.

As they sat down in a couch, with a view of space, the steward came with two glasses filled with a purple soft drink. "I hope you've enjoyed the journey."

Stuck underneath Alice's drink was a plastic envelope with a single piece of synthetic paper. On the envelope was just written Alice. The paper inside held a message.
Dear Alice
Thank you for agreeing to meet with me on Absalom Station. The Starfinder Society is very happy to accept your and your colleague's application into the Society. The recommendations for the both of you were of the highest quality.
I will be awaiting your arrival at Absalom Station as soon as your ship arrives.
Yours sincerely Duravor Kreel
Starfinder

“I know! It’s awesome!” Alice couldn’t help, but agree with Trey. Despite everything, they are still in space. A feat their time only dreamt of and failed to accomplish. Having such casual travel will take them many years. Life times even. Something she won’t be there to experience.

“Thank you.” The tall woman took a glass of liquid and closely examined it. After taking a careful sip, she noticed the envelope and opened it. Her eyes darting across its words over and over again. Is it some mistake? No. It’s clearly addressed to her.

“Trey. Look at this.” She hands him the letter. More proof of her theory. “Starfinder. Like the Pathfinder Society.” The legendary guild from the Age of Heroes. “Please tell me I’m not the only one getting more questions here.”

Trey sipped the purple liquid. It was sweet and tasted very good. He licked his lips as Alice gave him the letter and looked at it. "Starfinder Society? You are right. It does sound a lot like the Pathfinder Society. I hope this Duravor Kreel fellow has some good information for us." He turned the letter to see if there was anything else on it. Finding nothing he returned the letter to Alice.

"You are right. More questions than answers." He looked around. "Did the steward say that we had been in our cabin all the time during the flight? Has anybody really seen us before we exited the cabin just now?" He pondered. This was really making his head spin.

Alice pondered the idea of the Starfinder Society. If it’s anything like the Pathfinders, she can except a few things. Such as adventuring to different planets and fighting space battles! Does that mean they’ll get a cool space ship?! The young woman obtained stars for eyes at the idea! She wants one!

Wait…..she doesn’t know how to fly one….

She sunk into her seat. Her disappointment is immeasurable and her day is ruined.

“I think people saw us book the flight and go to our room, at least. We just have no memory of it.” Alice suggested. “After that we just didn’t come out since.”

Trey shrugged. "I don't know what seems most farfetched. That we got transported into the future in new bodies and then boarded a spaceship but forgot it. Or we were transported into the future onto a spaceship and awoke there." He smiled at Alice, "But it really doesn't matter does it? We are here now. We have no idea if there's any way home - assuming we want to go home. So let us follow that lead from that letter."

Trey was wondering what the deal with these new bodies was. He had never touched a weapon before, but earlier he had handled that laser pistol like it was second nature to him. Were there other things that he was capable of that time would show?

Outside the lounge in space, a small dot began to grow in size. Soon both Alice and Trey could see that it was a space station. And as they approached, it turned out to be truly massive. The structures that had looked like support struts, became gigantic buildings as the station approached. This was the fabled Absalom Station, the home of the Starstone that made interstellar drift travel to Absalom from anywhere in the galaxy, faster than travel to any other place.

*ding* Docking with Absalom Station in 30 minutes. All travelers please remember all of your belongings. We hope you've had a nice journey

“You make a good point. Still, I can’t help the fact that I’m asking myself all of this.” She finished off her drink and places the glass down. “But it’s pointless to keep asking. We aren’t going to get any answers about what happened, anytime soon or if ever. Might as well make the most of it.” Alice finished.

Her thoughts going back to the Starfinder Society. Is this her prayers being answered? A life she can truly live and not go through the motions, like at work? As worried as she became about the how’s of the situation, she can’t deny her excitement.

“Holy shit…..” Alice might’ve spoken for the both of them at the glorious sight. They’ll soon explore the place with their own two feet. What will await them?

“Damnit. We don’t know what this Kreel guy looks like…”

"By all the gods!" Trey said, echoing the sentiment of Alice's comment. "Are everything in this world just larger than life?" He asked.

The Okimoro slowly came closer to the space station. The closer they got, the more details they could see. The countless spaceships flying close to the station. The docking bay that the ship docked in had several other large space ships docked. From the looks of it, Absalom Station looked like a place where tens of millions could live. It was truly an amazing construction.

The Okimoro landed in Docking Bay 94, one of scores of docking bays occupying the starlike arms that encircled Absalom Station's equator. Final docking procedures took a few minutes, at which point the cabin attendant welcomed the shuttle's passengers to Absalom Station. Alice and Trey embarked from the shuttle onto the floor of Docking Bay 94.

The brightly lit docks of Absalom Station were abuzz with activity as travelers bustled by, preparing to board or disembarking from starships bound to or from any of dozens of worlds. Brash and swaggering starpilots, scurrying ysoki mechanics, and expectant colonists mingled with enigmatic four armed mystics, hard-faced asteroid miners, imposing lizard like mercenaries, and more, creating a microcosm of the abundance and variety of life in the Pact Worlds. New arrivals met friends, loved ones, or business contacts, and were whisked away into the humming activity of daily life on the vast space station. Beyond them, ground crews tended to the docked ships, and dockworkers in mechanized cargo lifters loaded and unloaded freight and baggage. A sharp tang of ozone hung in the air—a byproduct of electrical discharges from the docked ships—but underneath, the station's atmosphere had a slightly used aroma. The docking bay's deck plates thrummed beneath Alice's and Trey's feet, though whether it was from the passage of innumerable feet or the vibrations of the station's power conduits and air recycling systems was impossible to say.

Roll Perception check

Alice and Trey both noticed a man, tall and lanky - for a dwarf, with a vristly, iron-gray beard and deep-set eyes beneath bushy eyebrows, in the crowd. He wore patched and stained coveralls, and looked just like any other dockworker, except for the badge he was wearing on his chest. As they arrived he kept checking his datapad and looking at the arriving passangers, but when he saw Alice and Trey, he lit up in a smile of recognition. He waved his hands at them, standing in the middle of the docking bay. Trey waved back at him, and he lit up in a smile. It was clear that he was expecting Alice and Trey.

SFPFS_Symbol_Scenarios_800x1000.png

Badge on the dwarf's chest

However, Alice also noticed something else. There seemed to be two groups of people on the fringes of the docking bay furtively taking up defensive positions among stacks of cargo crates and machinery.

1d20+7 = 14 + 7 = 21 - Perception Alice
1d20+5 = 12 - Perception Trey

“I think I found our guy.” Alice told Trey, pointing out to a dwarf. She’s glad the man wouldn’t be too far from where they boarded. It also saved them the trouble of needing to venture around to find the man. “Hi! Duravor Kreel, right?” She asked the man as they approached.

Her smile wavered when her eyes passed over the Starfinder member. She silently pointed out the two groups taking their positions on opposite sides of one another. Worry growing in her chest. “I don’t like that…”

The dwarf nodded when Alice spoke. But that was all that he managed to do before hell broke loose. The air was suddenly filled with laser blasts as the two groups that Alice had noticed opened fire on each other. Bystanders screamed and began to flee in terror, diving for cover or milling about frantically. Kreel froze up, paralyzed with fear.

Alice was already alerted of the suspicious types skulking around and was ready for trouble. Trey much less so.

This is a surprise round.
Initiative order:
Alice - 11
All the gang members - 9

Everyone else - surprised

Alice can act normally, but Trey is flat-footed until the next round.

Alice declare her actions.

Alice is quick to act and grabbed Trey and Kreel. Unlike them, she isn’t a deer frozen in the headlights. She rushes the three of them behind one of the cargo box’s to get out of the line of fire. Or directly in the middle of the chaos, at least. The one closest to Kreel.

Alice grabbed Trey's hand and started to move, caught Kreel's arm as well as the laser beams started flying around them. She managed to get all three of them into a bit of safety behind some crates. However, she realized that Kreel was very heavy to drag along. Alice realized that Kreel had been hit by a stray laser beam in the back of his head and was lying face first on the ground, not moving.

It seems like it's two gangs shooting at each other. The three guys on the left, seem to have similar markings. The three guys on the right seem likewise to have similar markings.

Alice's insight of the battlefield, gained through her experience as a mercenary (?), told her that the two groups were not shooting at anybody but each other. Their group were just unlucky to be in the crossfire. She could reason that they would likely not attack someone, attacking the other group.

Round 1
Initiative order:
Alice - 11
Trey - 10
All the gang members - 9

Trey will Run around the box where they are standing and punch the gang member there. He doesn't know it, but his entropic strike is rather powerful.
(1d20+6 = 20 - Entropic strike, (1d3+4 = 7) Acid Damage)
Alice declare her actions.

Last edited:
“Kreel!” Alice shouted in horror as the man is hit by a bolt of energy. She thought the man wouldn’t weigh as much and didn’t consider putting more effort into dragging him. Now looked what happened. This was on her.

She couldn’t properly tend to him with all this gun fire, however. Her thoughts turned to the gang member Trey is attacking. Alice ran around the box to slash down at them with her sword.

Alice helps Trey finish off the gang member with a longsword attack.

17 to hit and assuming it does she deals 10 slashing damage.

Last edited:
Alice moved up to the gang member that was hiding on the other side of the crate they were behind, and at the same time she drew her sword. It was as fluid movement of one trained in weapon and combat. She slashed at him with her sword and gave him a deep cut across his arm (10 Slashing Damage). The man was bleeding profusely.

Trey followed Alice to the same gang member and was a little worried that he lacked a weapon as he punched the man. It wasn't a hard punch that came from the twig like arms of the femboy. But there was a corrupting force behind, that somehow burned a hole in the man's chest (7 Acid Damage), making him fall to the ground - dead. "Holy hell. What did I do?" He said under his breath.

The gang member that was closest could clearly see what had happened to his friend and turned his laser pistol at the two. He was shooting as fast as he could, firing two shots, one at Trey and one at Alice. The shot directed at Alice missed, however the shot directed at Trey hit, and it hit hard (6 fire damage) and Trey's clothes caught fire (burn 1d4).

The other gang members from both gangs, seemed content to fire at each other. But their cover behind crates and boxes, ensured that no one was injured.

Trey: Save to stop burning effect: 1d20+6 = 18 - Save vs burning (DC 16)

Round 3
Initiative order:
Alice - 11
Trey - 10 (3 Entropic points)
All the gang members - 9

Seeing a man with a hole in his chest after his attack was a bit too much for Trey. Even if he had been injured by the laser shot. It hadn't seemed that dangerous. He would move up to the guy that had shot him and try to disarm the man, taking his pistol. 1d20+8 = 13 - Disarm

Alice ran around to get to the closet gangster, behind their cover. The one that shot Trey. She brought her longsword down onto the guy to try killing him.

Alice attacks gangster with longsword: 22

Damage: 7

Alice was moving fast and reached the gangster that had shot Trey, before he could get to shoot again. Her sword cut deep in his side (7 Damaga Slashing), but he kept fighting.

Trey tried to move up and disarm the man. He was still a little shaken by the hole he had left in the former gangster's chest. He didn't manage to get the man's gun away from him.

The gang member opposite the two time travelers let go of his pistol and tried to get his club out. He swung the weapon at Alice, but missed.

The last gang member from this gang, fired his gun wildly at Alice and Trey. However, they were both behind the cover of the boxes and his shot just barely missed Trey.

The other gang fired at the lone shooter, nicking him for (2 Damage Fire)

Round 3
Initiative order:
Alice - 11
Trey - 10 (3 Entropic points)
All the gang members - 9

Trey will attack the gangster with his entropic strike. If he is still standing. If not, he will pick up the gun from the floor and shoot at the gangster that is shooting.
1d20 = 10 - Attack roll (melee: +6 or Ranged:+5) Damage : (1d3+4 = 7) melee or (1d4 = 4) ranged

Back
Top Bottom