Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Shadow of the Dead Suns (Raku and ShadowPlay)

Alice moved around the boxes to get closer to the gangster at the far south. Trey can handle the one she just slashed, if he’s still alive. She takes out her plasma bolter and lays down fire at the remaining gangster, in this side of the area.

Alice fires with her plasma bolter at gangster: 18

Damage: 9

Alice took out her plasma weapon. A large and unwieldy weapon, but she brought it to bear against the gangster that had already been wounded. The loud boom of the plasma gun, blasted the man clean off his feet and he didn't seem to be able to get up afterwards.

Trey punched the unprotected gangster in the gut. It seemed almost like the man's clothes and flesh dissolved at Trey's touch. The man slumped to the ground, not moving anymore.

The sound of battle subsided. The gangster from the opposing gang fled the scene when they saw that their rivals had been defeated by some bystanders.

Trey looked at Alice. "Are you alright Alice?" He asked concerned. "Did we survive?" He felt his hands start to shake as he realized that he had most likely killed a person. The young man, no older than 20 that lay before his feet, was not moving or breathing. "What have I done?" He said, feeling the tears start to form in his eyes.

Alice was ready to turn to the other gang to wipe them out. They fired in a public area and needed to be dealt with. But she lowered her weapon once they started running. It makes sense. They focused on their rival and saw no reason to stick around. Probably for the best.

“I’m fine.” She answered. Trey wasn’t, however. It’s easy to see how horrified he is over killing someone. Not her, strangely. “It’s ok, Trey.” Alice walks over and holds the femboy to her chest. “He was going to hurt others with their reckless shooting.” Like Kreel.

Feeling her large breasts against his face, loosened something in him. The tears started flowing. "I killed him Alice." He had trouble forming the words. "I didn't mean to, but ... but... I killed him." He hugged Alice and cried. Why had they attacked, in such a crowded space, and more importantly, why hadn't Trey been scared out of his panties when the combat started. He had acted like a trained fighter, not like this scared boy that he was now.

The docking bay around them began to come to life again after the shootout. The station security had finally arrived, but too late to join in the fight. Emergency medical services followed a few minutes later to assist the injured. Security personnel started to question the witnesses and take their statements. After a few minutes they came to Alice and Trey. Trey was still hugging Alice, and resting his face on her breasts. He had stopped crying by now, but his eyes were bloodshot red.

"So you two are the ones that fought those bastards from Level 21 and Downside Kings?" Asked a young security officer. "That was really brave what you did. But can I have your names?"

Alice allowed Trey to continue crying and soothed him during this. Her hand stroking his hair to help. It’s weird. She willingly killed them too, but wasn’t as scared about it. Is it because they were gangsters? Is that way she didn’t feel as remorseful? She’s worried for Trey, so at least she isn’t completely heartless. A kiss is planted on top of his head.

“We are.” She answers the officer. “I’m Alice and this is Trey. We came here to meet with a member of the Pathfinder Society, so we can join. Kreel.” Alice points to him, seeing that he isn’t breathing. It’s likely he’s dead. “Please tell me the station isn’t always this violent.”

Alice really made him feel better. Her strong arms, her hard body and her sweet kiss relaxed Trey enough that he didn't turn into another sobbing mess before the officer.

The officer looked puzzled at Alice. "The Pathfinder? Oh... you mean the Starfinder Society. Yes. I'm sorry, but Mr. Kreel is dead." He said with a sigh, "But if you are looking to be Starfinders yourself, then I'm sure the organization up at Lorespire would like to know about his untimely demise."

"But anyway. Everyone agrees that you acted in self defense and most likely saved many lives today. So you have our thanks." He looked around before passing a cred stick to Alice, whispering, "Unofficially, a small bounty for your work here." And then he turned and left them.

On the cred stick was 500 credits.

For surviving and handling the gang they both get 300 xp

“That’s what I meant. The Starfinder Society.” Alice corrected her slip of the tongue. She takes the cred stick and pockets for later. They she split it up once they are somewhere else.

The young woman watched the officer walks off before searching Kreel and the other gang members for items. “We should do what that officer says and go to Lorespire. They’re gonna want to know about Kreel’s death.” She said to Trey.

Having rested while waiting for the security to clear them all, Trey felt a lot better physically. The mental anguish was still hurting him. But the closeness of Alice and her calm demeanor helped.

The couple gathered their meager belongings and began their trek towards the area called Lorespire whatever that might have been. Trey's mood was improving as they moved. He marveled at the sights of the space station. This place was huge, like truly amazingly enormously gigantically huge.

He had been pondering a little about what had happened during the fight. "Alice? Did you notice anything special when that fight broke out? It seemed like I could do things that I would never have been able to before. I don't know, but it was strange how it just came natural to me. And my body seems to be, well - more resilient. Like I got shot by a laser pistol and now I'm fine." He didn't mention that he also got fucked in the ass by a huge cock earlier and felt very much more than just fine.

Trey spend 10 minutes to rest and 1 resolve to regain Stamina.

“I can’t say I have. All I did was fight against the gangsters.” Alice answered with a casual tone. She kept walking without a care, but her face slowly morphed from realization. Casual and without thought. Both words echoed in her head. What Trey meant finally clicked. She moved as if she had experience in combat, but the opposite is the truth.

“On second thought, ya.” She backtracked. “I think it’s muscle memory from our new bodies. Minds can forget, but bodies always remember. Or that’s what I’ve heard. Think you being healed has to do with whatever power we were given.”

Trey nodded. "Yes. It might have been something like that."

767a122f337afddf7db92e64dcc2c53d.jpg
They were moving through the streets of what looked more like a futuristic city than a space station. It spoke to the enormity of Absalom Station that one really felt like being in a city rather than in space. Under an overhead passing, next to what looked like an exotic street food vendor, Trey stopped and looked at Alice with a solemn face.

"Alice. I ... I want to thank you for how you handled me after that fight. I was really in a bad place and you made me feel safe and loved. Thank you!" His eyes were looking at her with a mix of love and adoration. He was amazed by himself. Just yesterday, he would never have had the balls to say anything but formal greetings to Alice. She was just too unattainable. But now he felt like they shared something. Ok - in all honesty he probably still carried some of her sperm after she bred his ass-pussy. But he felt that it was more than that.

Alice was completely mesmerized by the environment. The colors of the future at full display with each step taken and the turn of the head. She started getting scenery overload from it all and tilted her head. It started with seeing the station and now it’s at full throttle. A moment to herself calmed her brain down.

“It’s no problem.” Trey’s words helped this process as she now focused on him. “We weren’t in the best situation and I know it was scary. I’m here for you.” Alice said with a smile and felt herself getting a little hard. The clothing on him made her see him as more of a girl than anything else. But she calmed herself down to focus on the task at hand.

"Thank you, Alice. That means a lot." He gave her a cute smile as he brushed one of his pink locks of hair from his face. Then he stood on the tip of his toes and gave her a peck on the cheek. "You really are amazing." Blushing a little he turned. "But the Starfinder Society. Lorespire Complex it was."

Locating the Starfinder Society was straightforward, the address of the Lorespire Complex was easily located both with their personal comm units and if they had chosen that, on a public information kiosk that they found several places on the spacestation. The Lorespire Complex, located in Absalom Station's Ring sector, was a campus with multiple buildings and rooms, though its eponymous spire was what people most associate with the Starfinder Society's headquarters. Upon their arrival, the Alice and Trey were greeted by a receptionist, a cute alien with two antennae - same species as the steward on the starship they arrived on. She inquired as to their business with the Starfinder Society.

Alice returned the favor by picking Trey up and full blown kissing him on the lips. Tongue and all. She puts him down and leads the way to the Starfinder Society. Once they arrived, she took the lead again by explaining the death of Kreel in the gang shoot out. The dwarven society member, who was going to help them become Starfinders.

Even as they reached the Starfinder Society's building at Lorespire, Trey felt butterflies in his stomach. She had kissed him in such a wonderful, sweet and erotic way. He was happy that his dock had shrunk from it's previous average size to what it was no. Even with the second skin armor containing everything, he would have sprouted a boner that would be hard to disguise in the skimpy clothes he wore.

The receptionist was shocked to hear the retelling of the events at the docking bay where Krell had met his too early demise. After a few minutes wait and a few calls, they were secorted to a cluttered but clean office deep within the complex.

a98fd2a556321bc86ed30d231da9b6dc.jpg
In the office they were greeted by an insectoid humanoid, sitting behind a plastic desk. Neither Alice nor Trey were familiar with the species, but they had both seen several of this particular kind on their walk towards the Lorespire. They wore understated business clothes and was flexing their antennae from side to side. "Welcome. Please have some refreshments." They pointed at the two chairs opposite themself on the other side of the table. On the table were bottles of filtered water and wafers of indistinguishable edible material. The insectoid's voice was slow and hard to understand and it was a relief, though a bit of a surprise, when they shifted to telepathic communication, talking directly into the minds of Alice and Trey.

"I'm Chiskisk. I'm very sorry to hear about the fate of dear friend Kreel." They paused for a few moments, with their antennae swinging from side to side. "I am sorry that I cannot welcome you to Absalom Station under better circumstances. I assure you that such attacks are not a daily occurrence, though I realize that is likely small comfort to you. I am pleased that nither of you were seriously hurt, but I grieve for Duravor's death. He was a valued member of the Society, and a friend. May the Lady of Graves be kind in her judgment of his soul." The shirren bowed their head momentarily, then looked up, their compound eyes glittering."What puzzles me is the reason behind the attack." Chiskisk tapped a few commands into their computer. "According to the incident report just released by station security, two gangs were involved in the attack: the Downside Kings and the Level 21 Crew. Gang wars are not uncommon on the station, but they usually confine themselves to the more lawless sectors like the Puddles. It is rare for street gangs to battle openly in public areas like the docks. I cannot help but wonder whether all is as it seems. There must be a reason why those two gangs were at Docking Bay 94 at that time—the time of your arrival, coincidentally. But was it coincidence? Were you and Duravor just innocent bystanders caught in the crossfire, or might you and he have been specifically targeted? And if so, why?"

"My understanding is that you are interested in becoming Starfinders, and since you were witnesses to the attack, I would like to ask you to investigate the incident on behalf of the Society. Find out exactly what happened and why. It may simply be a matter of being in the wrong place at the wrong time—I have no doubt station security will rule it so—but if Duravor was murdered, I would like to find justice for my friend. At the same time, this will give you the opportunity to demonstrate your own skills and abilities and show the Society that you are worthy of the title 'Starfinder.'" They looked at their guests.

Alice did as instructed and ventured to an office. She tried to hide her shock at the appearance of the alien and sudden use of telepathy. Having an overt reaction maybe considered rude. She doesn’t want to get off on the wrong foot. After making herself comfortable, she absorbs the words of the alien.

“I thought it was weird for a sudden shoot out to happen. The place didn’t strike me as the lawless type. Not that part of the station, at least.” Alice lets her thoughts be known. “Trust me when I say that I love the idea of getting back at them. I’ll do what I can. But first can you tell me what makes you assume Duravor could’ve been targeted? And more about those gangs?”

"Thank you for that. I usually am a good judge of character. I think you'll make great Starfinders. Honestly I don't know if Duravor's death was a deliberate action. I really hope it's not, the consequences would be frightening. Bit I hope you are able to shine some light on the situation and give me some closure as to my friend's death." Chiskisk said in their mind. "As a signing bonus I will transfer 200 credits to each of you. And I suggest you get settled down here on Absalom before starting your investigation."

"I'm sorry to think, I don't know the street gangs of Absalom Station at all. It's up to you to find proof, if any exists." The shirren said in their mind as they gave them a small plastic card, "This is my personal comm code. Give me a call when have something of import to report."

“Thank you.” Alice takes the money to stash with the other set. That’s more to split with Trey. “Can you at least tell us more about Duravor. If he had any enemies or anything in his history with the Starfinders that can clue us in? Or someone who can help us with that?” She asked. “With that in mind, do you know how we can find out more about these gangs?”

Chiskisk nodded, their facial expressions were quite difficult to read for the two time travelers. "I don't know much about enemies or adversaries. Duravor didn't seem like a person that would have enemies that would want to kill him. He is ... was a mid-ranking member of the Starfinder Society. Most of his work focused on mineral prospecting, but he also took an interest in mentoring new and prospective members of the Society."

"As to your course of action. As I mentioned, I will suggest you find a place to stay here on the station. And then I'm sure, two so resourceful people such as you will find a way to ... what is the saying... put your ear to the ground. The only thing I can help you with about the gangs are their names. The Downside Kings and Level 21 Crew."

Alice restrained herself from letting out a sigh of annoyance. She isn’t trying to come off as rude or ungrateful. They’re being given a chance to still join the Starfinder Society and help get revenge for one of its members. Chiskisk knows their names, at least, so they aren’t leaving with nothing to go off of.

“We’ll find a place to crash and go about our investigation. Anything we find, that is useful, will be relayed back to you.” Alice said, not having any other business with the alien. She looks to Trey to see if he had anything to say before they leave.

Trey had nothing to add to the conversation. It seemed like Alice had covered all the bases. "Yes a place to crash would be good. It has been a rather eventful day."

The shirren starfinder nodded, "All good. I can recommend the place called the Moons of Sleep. It's a small hotel not far from here and just a short walk from the parks and towers of the Eye. Tell them that I sent you, and I'm sure they will give you a good price on a room."

Trey got up from his chair and smiled at the strange insectoid alien. He wondered if beings like this one were common in this future that they had arrived in. And he wondered how many wonderful experiences that awaited them in the time to come. But right now he would love nothing better than to be alone with Alice where they could discuss their strange experience together. He looked at the beautiful woman that he had woken up next to and smiled. He felt a warmth spread when he thought about what they had done on the spaceship. Even if she had just taken him, he had loved every second of it as soon as the initial shock had settled down.

“Thank you for everything.” Alice said to the Starfinder and gets up from her seat. They didn’t have anything else to discuss, so they might as well get going. That’s her thoughts about it, at least.

Leaving the offices gave them a few goals. Investigate the two gangs and see what their connection to the dead Starfinder is. She’s personally invested in finding out, despite not knowing the man. No one should be gunned down like that.

But first, the hotel. “I know we just woke up, not too long ago, but I could lay down for a while. What say you?” Alice smacked Trey’s ass, giving him a smile.

Trey made a very feminine squeal as Alice slapped his ass. He turned to Alice, smiling. "It has already been a day of many firsts. So resting a bit wouldn't be bad." He told her.

The hotel that the shirren had suggested, the Moons of Sleep, was a nice and clean place. They offered a room with a double bed for 50 credits per week. The place didn't have any restaurant or other place to get fed, but there were plenty of places nearby for that. There were also plenty of places for shopping nearby.

"This looks like a nice place. Trey said." As they entered their room. A small room with an adjoining bathroom. The room had a bed, a small table with two chairs and a wardrobe. Trey put down his backpack and stretched. "Damn. I can't get over how small I am in this body. I mean, I love how flexible I am. But everything just seem so big now."

Alice didn't say a word to Trey before picking him up. The small man is thrown onto the bed, which would make him bounce a bit. "So am I." She licks her lips and tears her clothing off. A stench of cock fills the air once its released from its prison. It's swings around as she climbs onto the bed and traps Trey underneath her.

"I'm pent up from what we just needed to deal with, Trey. So, I want to fix that by filling you up with love. Which is my hard cock in your boy pussy." She lets her hot breath hit his face. "Get me ready, babe." The woman sits up to have her cock rest on him. It's hot and throbbing like crazy. Needy for attention.

Trey yelps as he's thrown on the bed. But it's more in surprise than anything else. The scent of Alice's cock as it's released from its prison is so strong that his mind momentarily goes blank. He can feel his own small dick go hard and his asshole start to quiver in anticipation. Alice's amazing body has a strange effect on the now small femboy. "Please." He moans as she tells him where her cock will go.

The femboy reached out with his small hands to grasp the thick fuck stick. He was so amazed by the fact that he was attracted to Alice's cock now. To his own knowledge, there had never been a gay streak in his body. But now he was a slut for that cock. His small mouth approached the massive meat slab and he opened his mouth to lick the head. The taste made millions of neurons fire in his brain as the taste overpowered his capacity for rational thought. "Hmmmm.. I love your cock Alice." His feminine moans filled the room along with the sloppery sound of his hot, wet mouth taking the cockhead inside.

Alice’s smug grin couldn’t get wider, even if she tried. Her throbbing cock jolted to life with Trey’s licking and needed more. It’s not a girl’s mouth on the meat log, but it might as well be. Her co-worker became so willing to hop onto her dick that it makes her wonder if any masculinity is left. Easy to see the answer, however.

“Of course you do. It’s the same one that owns that tight ass of yours. You’re no longer a real man, Trey. Not when you’re so willing to bend over.” Alice’s hand snaked behind him to dig two fingers into his butt. The digits circled his hole, getting it ready for him.

Back
Top Bottom