Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Oceans of Conflict (FuriousLoverXD)

Aether was continuing to help the others there as he cleared them to safety. "Alright, take a defensive position or get inside. If you can't as soon as I'm done with the forward scouts I'll bring you up over the wall." He told them and then launched himself in hybrid form back to the battlefield on the other side of the bridge. The man would see the scout in the air as he heard the screaming while he launched himself through the air. The marine captain would grab the scout and pull her to his chest while kicking the monster right in the face. "I'll take it from here." He told her as he started to go higher in the air. "Anyone else up here? Or am I free to evacuate you?"

The scout in question would look a bit confused for a moment once caught. Namely cause there was a flying dinosaur man now holding her close to his chest. She'd look up looking a bit star struck and confused. "Eh?" Was the most intelligent response he'd get from her.

Aether looked at the woman he was holding. "Captain Aether Danford of the Lupus. At your service." He told her as he held her safely to his body, she had a nice rack to her and from what he could see a good butt too.

"Eh?" Was the response she got again before more explosions rocked the area as mortar shells and flak exploded in the air. "Uh, Scout Ensign Marjory Captain. Kinda been on the crew bit, but you've been off doing whatever most the time." She said looking around clearly not used to being in a fullscale pitched battle.

Aether looked her over and smiled gently. "Majory you did just fine, you are safe now." He promised her. "Well your Captain is here now to help you, is anyone else out here that might be in trouble then?"

"Uhhh." She said once more as another set of explosions went off followed up by miniature volcanic eruptions and roars by the two monsterous zoans fighting. "If anyone is I think they're all in danger from that fight."

Aether looked at the Scout and hugged her with one arm. "Alright I'll drop you with the others and go get them then... stay defensive until I can get you all over the wall." He told her and then brought her over the bridge and landed down by the others. He'd then turn to start launch himself towards the battlefield again to help the rest of the scouts.

"Will do. Still fighting vertigo now, so not planning on moving too much." She said looking dizzy as he dropped her off onto the wall where she promptly slid down under cover to get her bearings. Once he was back out he'd find scouts wandering in one's and twos looking shell shocked. A lot of people on both sides were looking shell shocked if they got to close to the two fighting. One scout saying, well shouting about how the two zoans were louder than artillery.

"Understood, stay safe." He told her as he dropped her off where he had dropped off the others. In his place here he'd be continuing to defend the Marines that were left out of position. He'd evacuate them from the battlefield as much as he could. The battle between Sabira and her rival there were pretty much the stuff of legends in that fight.

Despite it being an awe inspiring spectacle the fight between the two monsters didn't stop the others fighting. He'd see a wing of Gehenna fog fliers with the humandrills flying towards the walls. They were providing cover from above for more seas scorpions trying to cover the ground to make it to the walls carrying equipment seemingly there to make ramps for infantry to charge up.

Aether looked at the sight there and braced for the battle in the sky next. He'd grab his den den. "I've got sea scorpions coming in I'm going to engage the flyers so the artillery can take down the siege equipment." He radioed in and then sky walked his way towards the fog flyers as he began using air blasts to try and disrupt their movements.

"Seems like fun. Do you want any back up from one of your crew mates?" Came the den den operator. "Just give me their call sign and I'll send them up to help you if they can get up there." The chipper operator said as the humandrills started blasting.

Aether considered it for a moment. "They say I had a monster trio on my crew, tell them to come up. It's time to remind the recruits why I'm an insane captain."

"Righto dino capito!" Came the voice which then he could hear off screen. "Oi you fat snake bitch stop eating all the food and go to the wall and fight!" He'd hear the rattle of a big annoyed snake followed by some muffled laughter by Marie and Sia who seemed to be in the same area. "They're on their way sir. Enjoy your day." The voice said as hand cannons started firing at him.

Aether rolled his eyes and then heard the note. "Alright, I'll be waiting." He grinned as he used his tail's air press to blast the bullets away from him. He'd be given some rubble and debris and began launching them at the targets.

He'd only have to wait a few moments doing some aerial combat before several chains came flying by to slap some bats out of the sky. "Did your pussy senses start tingling and you wanted to come back now to see who you could impress?" Sia called from the walls.

Aether looked at the chains as he had been fighting in the area. "Nah I just got bored and wanted to come home to my ladies and my own bed." He grinned a bit as he looked back at Sia. "Nice to see you again." He told her happily.

"I'm sure it is. The fuck is that?" She asked pointing to the background as the two kaijuu like zoans brawled breaking random rock formations. "I already have enough things to fight without that around me." Sia said as Mary cut through several bats leap frogging off their corpses while Maya purged her system of the food she had been eating into the eyes of a giant rat before slapping the shit out of it.

Aether smirked as he looked at Mary and then Maya joining them as he landed with them. "Oh that cat one belongs to us..." He assured her. "I mean she's mine..." He chuckled with a laugh. "We got more to do here to help with the place. I've been rescuing Marines on the battlefield and dealing with the siege weapons."

"Of course she is. The most violent one always is." Sia complained as she had to duck dodging boulders and other debris kicked up by the fight that was very much out of hand between the two kaijuu. "Direct us then Captain. Been mostly playing defense so it's nice to get out and do some offense." Mary said with a grin as she rolled her shoulders.

Aether nodded as he chuckled, he'd catch some boulders and throw them back into the enemy groupings. "Yep, we're now doing some active defense." He stated with a grin. "You three get on." He stated as he started to become a zoan. "Sia, start grabbing people and pulling them into Maya and Mary's ranges, if you find some larger rocks chain them up to my tail so I can launch them into attacks."

"Is this going to be some dumb super sentai combination you're waiting to do." Mary asked a clear look of disdain on her face at the thought. Maya looked excited at least as she hopped on half shifted squeezing him with her tail. Sia didn't seem to mind as she jumped on. "You always make the oddest demands of us working women you know? Without even buying me dinner."

Aether rolled his eyes. "Nope, nothing that stupid." He assured her as he felt Maya and Sia get on him next with Mary the last to do so. "Oh I can afford it after what I brought back from vacation." He told her with a smirk as he began to take flight with them as he soru'd his way towards the battlefield so they could start smashing various pockets.

Still disgruntled Mary grabbed on for the ride. "Feels nice to go on the offensive finally. Been having to do back alley and sewer patrols for some black clothed rats with ninja weapons. You have any idea how annoying tracking rats already is and now they're ninja?" Mary asked as she air slashed a cannon as they flew around.

Aether nodded as he let her ride on him with the others. "You have idea how hard it is killing a tar logia in a flooding military base?" He asked her curiously. However he'd start to continue through the air to work on the current group of flyers.

Back
Top Bottom