Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Oceans of Conflict (FuriousLoverXD)

"You got that tar thing? Good on you. That's a big load off a lot of minds. Logia are always such a pain in the ass to deal with. I can't tell if they have another one out there or if it's just a weird technique or paramecia type. Keeps darting in and out of view." He said looking out. "Been mostly on interception duty for bombardments and other big attacks to keep the walls up as long as possible. You may have to try and find the scouts for a better brief on other enemies out there worth your attention other than the limitless fodder."

Aether nodded. "Yeah I couldn't steal the fruit, the place was going down... and I found a Marine doctor in there... working for them, but he didn't make it." He stated as he looked at the man. "Fine with me I'll go cut loose." He stated and would grab a spare mini-den den. "Have someone give me tactical on the field and I'll go wild." He told the man and then he'd jump up to the wall as he got ready.

"Use channel three. The spotters for artillery and snipers use it. Should be able to spot you something worth while." He said as he caught and redirected a few cannon balls fired from across the battlefield.

"Understood." He switched his to that and then took notice before bracing for the leap. "Spotters, give a large concentration of low level grunts. I'll prepare to use haki to knock them out for cluster shots."

"Well hello person whom I assume is a Captain." Came a pleasant voice over the den den. "I hope you're having a lovely day. It seems we have several clusters of enemies you can intercept for us and make our day that much better." Said the man's voice pleasantly over the sounds of gunfire, scream and explosions. "We have one in sector A1C with a bunch of grunts with ladders storming the walls. Another at DC3 with some sappers trying to dig a tunnel. Then finally some grunts pushing a ram towards the gate if you wouldn't mind making a choice of one of the three in the next thirty seconds I'll direct others to take care of the remaining two."

Aether would grin a little at that. "Understood, I'll handle the ram, since heavy arms would be able to get that close. I'll start with the ram and then work my way to the tunnelers." He explained as he jumped off the wall in hybrid form as he decided to cut loose. He was going to go wild now that he had no people.

"All right you have fun now and be safe." The voice said before clicking off. Once he went towards the gate he'd see lots of unarmored rat mink mixed with armored ones pushing a ram. There was a gatling turret atop the ram firing at the walls to keep the defenders pinned so they couldn't get shots off down at them as they approached. He'd also see four armored cyborg rats similiar to the ones he had seen in the lap.

Aether looked around and then dove down towards the group that had been attacking the bridge. He saw the ram and was hunting now, in his hybrid form he started to grab his sword and began to swipe at the air sending waves of air cutter waves towards the ram and the gunner. He was attempting to smash away the heavy gun so he could get to work there.

The air slashes made the gunner jump off the top to avoid getting cut. His gun falling to pieces after the strikes. The ram was made of sterner stuff and didn't fall apart when struck. It did however get pushed back and squish several rats and reverse several meters of progress.

Aether would see the gun break apart but since he was a hybrid now he'd drop down and land. He'd lift the ram and start smashing any survivors with it like a comically oversized club.

From across space and time he'd hear a kid crying "Stop he's already dead!" After the second or third time he smashed the poor creatures with the massive ram. That toy had been taken care of, but now he was getting shot at from all sides by hordes of the slobberng rabid rat men.

Aether laughed at that and used his haki to defend the shot.s He grinned a bit more and then started to throw the ram into the largest group before using his speed to start smashing up rats.

Now he was just a man playing dynasty warriors on easy mode with a maxxed out character. The rat mobs would go flying this way and that as he ran into them. Simply running through them would be enough to seriously injure if not outright kill them in his current dino form. It gave him time to try and run out to a new target like the giant scorpion walkers trying to approach the walls. Or an odd drill like tank that was firing bullets from its drill head at the wall.

Aether was grinning a bit, training had been paying off as he just launched himself through rat mobs grabbing rats and priming their own explosives before yeeting them at others. He'd also start grabbing a few on his runs to Omni-Man train them through their allies. He then started to charge and attack scorpions by ripping off their tails or grabbing them to start smashing them around.

He was going to need a shower after this one. Rat guts, globs of blood, fat, and fur clung to him as he ran through the amassed hordes. Once he began tugging on a building sized scorpion he'd start to get lit up once more by enemy fire as the scoprion lifted its tail and him along with it looking unhappy about someone messing with its tail.

Aether was going to have wash up, that's fine. He didn't mind this, he was already going to have to wash himself at some point anyway. His haki was holding up and then he moved and then launched himself with the tail attempting to toss the scorpion with his movements.

He'd be able to topple the scorpion earning the squeals and cries of the rats as they toppled off the top of it. Falling as if they were on a building in a kaijuu movie to their deaths to the ground below. Some being far more dramatic than others.

Aether would rip the tail off the scorpion and begin to use the tail and stinger as a weapon to continue his assault this time looking for the next group that needed a good bonking. He was going to need rest after a while but for now he could finally test his abilities and limits after all the limited action he had.

With the tail ripped out lots of blueish green blood began spurting all over the battleground. He'd see it splatter onto the ground as the scorpion collapsed. He'd see the blood start shaking and vibrating as the ground as cracking. A moment later Sabira and Imperator crashed through the massive scorpion splattering it as they fought across the battlefield their blows sending shockwaves sending combatants flying on both sides from the impacts.

As Aether was going to start hunting the other target spots he'd see Sabira and Imperator coming through the area and he evaded into the air in his Hybrid form. "Nope, time to retreat from the fight." He then started to dash out of that in the air.

As he was in the air as the two champions of the arena went by he'd spot a fair amount of Marines flying through the air mixed in with the rats. To their credit a bunch despite likely facing certain death from a fall where still fighting the rats as they were plunging down.

Aether would be looking out about that. He'd see the Marines flying through the air and they were trying to attack on the way down. He was going to be dashing after them in the air as he reached out and started catching them in his zoan form making sure his body, not his spines would help catch them as he kept going. He was intending to save them all.

He'd find that most Marines although likely knew they had a dinosaur captain were a bit freaked out to be caught by one. Likely due to all the stress of combat. Thankfully most were too shocked or just busy stabbing whatever they had been fighting to try and attack him. "What about the forward scouts." One grunt managed to choke out over the den of battle as he shoved a rat carcass away.

"I'll get them next, let me get you all to safety. Since that big fight apparently, I'm the favorite food of one of them." Aether told them and eventually got the group over to the other side.

As he was running around another crater was made by the rampaging duo followed by a mini eruption of lava into the air. Right now Imperator was seemingly swim charging Sabira through the rock with her in his jaws, but she was sinking her teeth into his scaled neck along with raking her claws down his back in a not fun way. He'd see a marine scout in the air atop of one of the big rats stabbing it in the back. Though she was clearly screaming from terror since she was fighting a monster four times her size with a cutlass while falling from a three hundred foot drop.

Back
Top Bottom