Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Oceans of Conflict (FuriousLoverXD)

Aether would combine with her as they made the heavy blasof wind boosted fire together. "It's not a question about can we, it's a matter of doing what we must." He stated as he grabbed back onto the cart again and with the emplacement, he'd start charging towards it as he was looking to go as fast as he could safely with the girls.

He had several choices in which to run. The obvious choice was the main bridge that was highly contested and getting blasted by bullets, explosives, fire, air slashes and everything else. There was a rickety rat made bridge to the east and west of that he could possibly blitz across. Getting too high with the cart and ladies opened them up to getting shot to shit. Plus while made the cart may not be able to handle getting blasted and high speed shocks by flying through the air via soru and geppo.

Aether looked around and then saw the main bridge and then to the rat bridge. "There is a gap there across... the main bridge and the rat one..." He considered quickly. "Melody get on me, we're going to go towards the rat bridge and then fly across the gap instead." He pointed out since he could use geppo normally without soru and just carry the cart with his tail. "Once we get near the bridge, you can air slash it, or air blast some bombs in that direction. We'll take it out and cross into safer areas."

"I guess we've got no choice. The main bridge crawls." She said and she was right. The main bridge had hundreds of rats climbing all over it along with various monsters. She'd hop on and look ahead to see more rats guarding the poorly put together bridge. Compared to the main bridge though the numbers were possibly manageable.

Aether continued to move towards the lesser bridge. "Alright, we're going over!" He stated and as he got to the edge he'd use his air walking with his tail under the cart he carried off over the gap where the bridge crossed and got to the other side safely. While on the other side he'd smashed the bridge's supports on this side to drop it.

With him air walking just above the bridge he'd avoid exposing them to massive amounts of fire. That being said the bridge still had guards on it. He'd have two big rats with drill hands at the end of the bridge and a squad of rats with rifles. They'd open fire while the two big rats tried to deck him as he came across.

Aether saw the targets there on the other side of the bridge. He was moving to smash it but seeing the drill rats he didn't swallow. Instead he leaned back and spit saliva with enough force to resemble fish-man karate and make water bullets from it. It was only three shots but it should be enough to damage them.

The bullets would crash into them and send them tumbling. They weren't out though. At least not into Melody cut them or Rydia blasted them with fire clearing a path. "Think they'll let us in the gate once we get up there?" Banou asked figuring they may not wanna open the gate during a siege.

He'd block them with his body and tekkai. As Melody and Rydia got to work they'd be on the other side. He'd hybrid shift and using his sword he'd air cut through the ropes of the wooden bridge on both sides to ensure it went straight down to the bottom and get away from them. Shifting back he'd glance back. "Probably not, so we'll use those walls of yoursfor something good. Everyone brace." He stated and looked at Melody. "You get on or in too." He remarked and then put his tail over the top of the cart and it's metal walls they made. From there he'd brace and do something well that was him. He'd start running up the walls of the city with the wheels of the cart running up it with him. His tail shielding the girls from harm. "Melody you slash any artillery with air blasts out of the sky, small arms can't hit us from here."

Melody saluted seeing the plan. They'd be close enough to try and make a mad dash for the walls, but how high a speed the cart could take was in the air. Going up a massive obsidian wall was likely not within its durability threshold which Malo would call out. It was after a trade cart with a few modifications to take some small arms fire. Not a X games dare devil kinda vehicle. It could very well fall part and send the occupants tumbling to terrible injury or worse.

Aether as he looked at the others, he knew what it would be as he adjusted as he pulled the cart under him all the way to his face as he grabbed it with his teeth. He was physically blocking them with his whole body as the physical distance should be more than capable of avoiding any arm. The tail would curl under the cart to add further protection and defend them in case it was damaged.

"You know. At Gran Tesoro I thought I had seen it all and likely would catch a stray bullet from a pissed off customer. Now I'm being carried by a dinosaur in a warzone." Baccarat said having put on one of the spare gladiator helmets to cover her face. "Not there are monkeys riding bats with guns coming at us." She said mildly as he'd look over and see a squad of half a dozen humandrills carrying hand cannons atop of Gehenna fog fliers coming at him shooting.

Aether nodded. "Yeah I've seen some shit here too." He told the woman as he continued defending them with his tail as they went up the wall with their cart under him. "Alright then we should be almost there." He explained as he glanced at them. "We're almost on the top once we get there we can get you to safety... and then I can get to work"

"This isn't work now?" Banou said dropping an anchor on one of the giant bats since he was climbing. Melody and Dina took out two more while Rydia breathed fire to drive the others away. "Who are we looking to report too and hopefully not be arrested on the spot by?" Malo asked muffled having been semi-sqaushed under the others in the bumby ride.

"Just tell them all you are pirates with Aether Amell, and they'll roll their eyes and send you to Emily Caanan she's my Vice Captain." He explained as they'd be getting onto the wall so he could start helping them get down together safely.

The wall was thanfully overly thick at the top for artillery to be moved around. So the wagon fit surprisingly well along with an oversized dinosaur. A few marine grunts were on this section of the wall. They'd just be staring as pretty girls exited a wagon carried by a spinosaur. "You know Kevin. This isn't even the weirdest thing we've seen today." Said one grunt as they went back to firing over the wall.

Aether looked at them. "Ah Private McCalister, trust me it's not the weirdest thing I've seen either." He told them before going down the other side and getting them to safety. "Alright ladies off you go, daddy's got to go split some bitches in half." He trolled as he shifted to hybrid form and started going back up.

"You're adopting us? That's gross considering all the things we've done together already." Berri said getting off the cart with her animated dolls starting to unpack things. The grunts would merely hang their heads upon hearing these words figuring the cart had already been fucked by the dinosaur man.

Aether laughed a bit and then chuckled. "Ah ha ha, come on lighten up for the expression." He mused and then looked at the grunts. "Oyyy, direct them to Vice Captain Caanan. Who's the ranking officer on the other side of the wall or are we holding here?" He asked them as he reverted to his human form, uniform and all.

"Captain Canner Carlos is holding this wall." A grunt said pointing down the wall. He'd see incoming shells being intercepted by the captain who help up one hand that had turned into a funnel. The other he was firing back out cans onto the battlefield where they'd burst with the same artillery blasts that would have impacted the wall. "We're holding the wall along with several other captains. A few do sorties out onto key parts of the battle field to try and keep the walls clear as possible."

Aether gave a nod as he saw the captain getting to work there with the blasts. "Alright, if you look out there the last of my allies is engaging the... well." He pointed to the absurd fight. "If you can't tell which one it is when they change back you probably don't know me." He remarked. "I'll go report in then." He offered as he jumped down to see Canner. "Captain Danford reporting for war, where do you need me to break them?"

"Yea, I'm not drawing anyone's attention from that." The grunt said as several stones the size of sheds went flying as the two slammed into the battlefield causing a quake they felt from atop the wall. As he approached Captain Carlos the man would spare him a glance. "Looks like your vice-captain wins the bet. Good to see her faith wasn't misplaced. Welcome back. The walls are fine for now. We've been trying to keep them from amassing for staged assaults to try and scale the walls, so in my opinion taking out groups of them trying to form up and assault the walls is the best plan."

Aether looked back and then over to the man and then laughed. "Emily is many things, faithless isn't one of them." He mused as he stood there in his hybrid form. "Alright then. Let's get to work then. We already heavily damaged the base they were using down there unground. So hopefully they have less access to stuff for relief." He explained. "I'll go hammer through some of their lines then."

"Ah so the stupid amount of troops they have here is it then? No more coming from another base? Or at least slowed down for bit?" He asked looking out over the battlefield. Even after the mad rush and however long they had been fighting the islanders seemed to be out numbered ten to one not counting the multitude of actual rats just roaming the area.

Aether shrugged. "Not sure, we hit a base with the pirates there... turned out to be an old Marine base." He explained. "Even managed to kill the logia who attacked the 80th." He conceded and then glanced out there. "I can start going through and doing what I can on the concentrations."

Back
Top Bottom