Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Clark's Story Mojave (For FuriousLoverXD)

"Ahhhh okay, you can do that too?" She asked curiously and looked at the man behind him as she tilted back. "Huh...figured you'd just be a drug doc or something along with that." She remarked and then laid there on the bed.

"I'm kinda an everything doctor. Drugs, physical therapy, surgery, robots, and so on. Most doctors can do a bit of everything since well...Not exactly like it was in the old world where you had the privilege of specializing. Not when things are a lot more deadly. "

"No they are just usually shit and use drugs and move on." She corrected him. "Certainly what the last town doc we had did." She stated honestly.

"Well that's the easy route. You're really tense understandably, but hopefully after a week in a more relaxed setting you'll be more at ease." He said kneading her muscles to help her relax.

She sighed in relief and nodded. "Yep, gonna take a few days and not worry about things in the meantime. Then I'll worry about the future, maybe see about being a Sheriff of the town or so there." She considered. "I don't know right, now I just need to relax my mind."

"Well let me know if you need anything else to relax other than just a quiet place to lay down. I'm sure we can fix you up a snack or set you up next to a radio to listen to something before bed."

"It's fine, I didn't have much but the wind when I was in that town. So I'll be okay with whatever I have. Might still put something in front of the door to block it for a while." She explained as probably paranoia PTSD was there. And if she was catching up on her sleep she wouldn't want to be in a vulnerable position.

"Well don't worry about that. I won't nit pick you about that. Seems like smart idea in the wasteland. Between raiders and ferals why wouldn't people do that?" He asked her as he kept rubbing hoping to get her back to sleep.

She nodded in agreement. "I'd say so but the defernses here are impressive I will not deny that from you. The doors are impressive and the working walls now for Novac. They seem to be slow going but I'm not surprised especially since they seem to be going around first and then up." She considered and felt the rubbing. "I will rest when you are gone... maybe we can talk more later when I can relax a little more." She stated but she didn't seem to hate him like before, perhaps that had only been paranoia and lack of sleep.

"Yes well they have to be. Between legion crazies, raiders, and other things not having walls or heavily armed guards is a near death sentence for everyone. Hopefully the walls will be fully up for Novac soon. Especially if your people offer to help when they're better. Sure that will build some good will."

"I'm sure those who can might be able to do so yes. It seems some are already planning to potential help with your garden project here in this space. At least somewhat." She explained glancing back at him over her shoulder.

"Well glad I can do more than just patch them up. Hopefully this keeps everyone feed going forward. Always had to treat someone for mal nourishment and dehydration. Be nice to cut down all those cases at least locally."

"I mean your space I don't think can feed all these people to be honest regularly." She considered there as she looked at him and thought about the plots as she saw them from the windows there.

"Yea well you know." He said with a shrug. "Let's get you to bed now. I'm sure you wanna sleep for another twelve hours and then eat half your body weight in food."

"Alright back to bed then, I could use a year's sleep and a new body." She stated as she looked back at him and then went over to the bed as she came to him in the room. She'd settle in a bit more. "Shut the door."

"Nah your body is fine. Just needs some good food and some sleep and you'll have all the men simping for you in your sherriff's uniform once you make it." He said closing the door behind him.

She rolled her eyes at that. "I don't worry or think about that kind of stuff." She stated as she laid there in the bed and groaned a bit as she started to go back to sleep and get settled in contently enjoying her new bed. He was finding the later night there while it wasn't night they had a high wall so the sun was set sooner than later.

With the mayor all settled he'd go check in with Mary to see how the patients were doing and if they'd be able to turn in early. Sleep was a great reward for a job well done especially by a lovely bed partner.

Mayor May would be getting her rest there and Marie his nurse would be nodding to him. "Everything is fine, don't worry here." She assured him as she yawned a bit as well. She'd be needing to get some proper rest.

"Good. I'm glad to hear it. Things have been a bit exciting for awhile. Would be nice if things were calm and we could just finish up projects and make the hospital the best in the Mojave." He said kissing her forehead.

"Probably, but since you raised that death flag I'm imaging we're getting another attack tomorrow." She stated with a heavy sigh as she knew she'd have to get back to work tomorrow. She laid there contently with him however and snuggled up.

"Well since you put it that way maybe I should put a baby in you before the night is over to carry on my legacy since I raised that flag." He said holding her close, but making no move to take her if she was tired.

Marie looked at him and sighed heavily. "I don't think that legacy might be needed to continue then." She laughed softly at that while laying with him on the bed.

"Ouch my feelings." He said clutching his chest. "That hurts. Ah well I suppose I wouldn't wanna deal with gaining all that weight, being hormonal, and craving all kinds of weird things either."

"I mean you can say that but your legacy also means I have to worry about rusty wounds during birth." She reminded him, implying that she'd give birth to cyborgs.

Back
Top Bottom