Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sold By My Family (Guardian Angel and Lunarwolf)

Ianite was just looking at him for a brief moment in time before she was giving a small but tired smile.

Ianite just slept through the night and didn't seem to wake up the next morning, just as the doctor seemed to be coming in so that they could check her over.

The doctor was just checking her over before he was stating, "She is just exhausted and the baby is fine. I can feel it moving around."

Adrian nodded his head "so she is ok the stress didnt affect her or the baby too much?" Adrian wanted to make sure that she was ok and well

The doctor was just speaking, "It is a little more difficult to tell at this point in time, but I believe that they will be fine in the end."

The doctor was just checking her over and making sure that everything was alright - checking for any internal injuries as well.

For the next few hours Ianite seemed to be asleep but after a bit she seemed to be waking up, and was just sitting up in bed.

After a bit Ianite seemed to be wandering into this office, still a bit sleepy but she had just wanted to be around him at the time.

Adrian nodded his head "I am betting you are, the doctor came by and said to let you rest up as much as you wanted but other wise your fine and so is the baby"

Ianite was nodding before she spoke, "That is good that the baby is alright." She was actually wandering over to sit on his lap, and just leaned against him.

Ianite was just giving a small smile as she was leaning into him, and just looking at what he was working on.

Back
Top Bottom