Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sold By My Family (Guardian Angel and Lunarwolf)

The carriages arrived home and staff were coming out to greet both men to see if help was needed at all.

Soon they were inside although it didn't seem like long before Ianite was sinking down to her knees and throwing up. No she had been that terrified and trying to keep from throwing up when in an unsafe place.

Ianite was just sobbing a bit before whispering that she was sorry for making a mess. "N... No... I... I'll clean it up... I made the mess.... " she was speaking in a low voice. Although there were a few staff that were reassuring her in gentle voices that they would take care of it.

Ianite was getting to her feet with his help and they were headed to their room
Although when she was stripping once in the bathroom, he would see the various bruises and had.

Ianite was just making her way over to the tub to climb in but she was pausing for a moment and asking if he wanted to join her. Although her asking turned into her stating that she was wanting him to join her in a polite manner. Perhaps the first time, even after how long they had been together, where she had stated that she wanted him to do something.

Ianite was giving a small smile before she was commenting, "Our child is also a bit active..." Which was a good sign given what had happened.

Ianite was just climbing into the large bath tub before she was just slowly sitting down, easing into the hot water.

Ianite was leaning back against him gently and was just letting out a small breath of air, still trying to calm her nerves.

Ianite was just leaning into him before she spoke, "When we are done I want to send a maid to our family doctor for him to come at his earliest convenience. I want for him to check and make sure that everything is alright with the baby." No she knew that she hadn't gotten hit in the stomach or anything like that, but she had been overly stressed which she knew could be harmful.

Ianite was just giving a nod of her head as she leaned against him, just enjoying the warmth of the water. She was pressed against him at that point as well, just wanting that security of being close. "It was.... my parents. They took out loans again.... But told those loansharks that..... My husband was a duke. That he would pay any amount to get me back..... " She was speaking in a soft voice although it was slightly broken as well. While things between herself and her parents hadn't been good before, in the past few months it had seemed to be beginning to get a little better. She had done lunch with them at the mansion a few times - and they seemed to have become decent people; wanting to retry after realizing all of their mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom