Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sold By My Family (Guardian Angel and Lunarwolf)

Ianite was just looking at some of the papers for a brief moment in time but noticed that he did have a few stacked up to the side which had her asking, "What are those ones?"

"Oh what kind of bills and proposals?" Ianite was asking before she was asking if she could help with anything.

"bills for services that the manor has received and proposals for business" when sheathed if she could help he nodded and then handed her the stack "can you separate the bills from the proposals please"

Ianite was nodding her head although seemed happy that she was able to help with something and was going through to sort the stuff out.

Ianite was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "Okay." She did notice that the budget was sitting on top of the pile still on his desk which had her asking how the budget had looked.

Ianite was just smiling happily when she heard him say that. "I... I'm glad." she was speaking, although she still didn't seem to tell him that she had helped with it.

Ianite was just looking for a moment before she was stating that she would give the bills to the butler.

Ianite was nodding her head with a soft smile before dismissing herself so that she could go to the kitchen to get a small snack.

Ianite was going into the kitchen and was asking a few of the cooks if they minded making her a small snack. A couple of them were nodding before getting to work on making her something.

Back
Top Bottom