Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Westbrook OOC

So now that we have mostly wrapped up Tuesday, what is on the menu for Wednesday?

It's a school night so Loni and Windy will of course be going to school (with Windy having a meeting with Erin afterwards I assume).
The same would basically be the case for Su-Ji and Ginger as well I suppose.

As for Blair and Umbra (I still need a good supervillain name for Blair) I think that perhaps they might start planning something together with Schro, something that would certainly require Erin's attention.

I also think this would be a good time to have Windy's two nerdy friends get more involved with making costumes for the team, like maybe Windy suggests it to Erin when the two talk.

What if our villain trio began to shake businesses down for protection money? The police would surely want to crack down on them for this type of coertion and they could set up an ambush to beat up more law enforcers and grow their infamy.

I know what Marko is going to be doing for Wednesday and probably the rest of the week: he has a multifunctional stealth and deception bike to build. Maybe he will make it have a function to transform into a quad-bike just for the extra deception...

Windy would be talking to Erin on the phone at lunch to touch base and arrange to meet Erin.

As far as Molly and Zapper, that's kinda what I've been saying along, and since they're NPC their own nanotech prowess (Molly in clothing), Marko had to at least heard of two super geniuses in high school even before the meteor? Heck, he could want to recruit them himself for his technical prowess.

Olivia has to somehow catch wind of all this, and I just thought of a way to tie 2013 into 2024. Don't forget, Olivia is a dignitary for Cordonia. What if she, eleven years ago (at 14) was with her mom on a trip. I just thought of this... What if she's had the wonder woman/ wolf abilities since then but didn't really realize it until this meteor explosion? Or she hid them to everyone but her king? With the explosion of metas all around her in Westbrook...? Just saying.

What are the specializations of the two other tinkerers? Because Marko's are plasma weapons and forcefields applied to ground combat. Again, he can make other things but it will be not as effective as something other tinkerers can make in the same time with the same amount of effort- because limits and weaknesses are Tight!

What if our villain trio began to shake businesses down for protection money? The police would surely want to crack down on them for this type of coertion and they could set up an ambush to beat up more law enforcers and grow their infamy.

And would also keep them on the gang unit's radar rather than on Erin's. She would be so frustrated that her boss won't let her go after them.

I just thought of a way to tie 2013 into 2024. Don't forget, Olivia is a dignitary for Cordonia. What if she, eleven years ago (at 14) was with her mom on a trip. I just thought of this... What if she's had the wonder woman/ wolf abilities since then but didn't really realize it until this meteor explosion?

Sounds like something Edith's ex might find out when deep diving the internet.

@Inkybus Right, don't forget, she froze up around Schro and Blair both. Different reasons, against Blair she wanted to use the taser when Race Car (Velocity) couldn't even hurt Blair. The Cap is definitely going to not let her forget that, or stifle her every time she tries to get involved in the gang case.

As I said, Molly is clothing, so help with his armor stuff, and Zapper is, well as his gamer nickname applies, computer science. He'd be able to build Marko and the team almost hack proof firewalls and use applied physics and computer graphics for better aiming technology.

@MsBloom That's a great idea, and something Ella(?) could let Edith know, possibly before Olivia gets a chance to leave.

Doesn't Wonderwoman have super strength, super speed, super reflexes all innately? Pretty difficult thing to miss if you suddenly have to use any of the above mentioned things...

Olivia hasn't needed to use them in America, and perhaps it's something Europeans might have expected something Lythikos born to have been trained in, before 14. Maybe Ella could dig up an assassination attempt on either King Liam or Olivia's mother, that Olivia foiled? That's why we're brainstorming this.

Olivia hasn't needed to use them in America, and perhaps it's something Europeans might have expected something Lythikos born to have been trained in, before 14. Maybe Ella could dig up an assassination attempt on either King Liam or Olivia's mother, that Olivia foiled? That's why we're brainstorming this.
I'm not saying that she couldn't have hidden her capabilities from most of the world, as long as she kept her powers low-key. But she would have had to notice that she had super strength the first time she picked something up, like a briefcase or cutlery. The weight in her hands would have basically felt as though she picked up bobby pins or an empty pillow case. Super speed and super reflexes would have been similarly noticed by herself, if she heard the phone ringing and picked it up much faster than any time before, without the first ring even getting halfway done.

Oh, I see what you mean now, makes sense, and yes, SHE would notice, but not connect the dots. Again her training, which would be since she was about 8-9 years old.

Oh, I see what you mean now, makes sense, and yes, SHE would notice, but not connect the dots. Again her training, which would be since she was about 8-9 years old.
But she would acknowledge that, whatever the cause, she now suddenly has superstrength, superspeed, superreflexes and super endurance?

I just thought of a way to tie 2013 into 2024. Don't forget, Olivia is a dignitary for Cordonia. What if she, eleven years ago (at 14) was with her mom on a trip.

Remind me again where was the 2013 incident?

And I am assuming that the 1908 incident Sapphire mentions is the Tunguska event?

I'm going to try to put together some information from Ella, Edith's ex, and include both those events, firstly put Olivia on their radar. I know that all Edith asked for was really information about Roswell but Ella would of course find connections to the other events as well.

Chelyabinsk. Maybe Olivia's mom had dignitary business for Cordonia there then. I don't have a first name for the mom, but Duchess Nevrakis would still work.

Yes, the article Sapphire dug up is from Tunguska 1908, a few weeks after the incident.@MsBloom

Hey.

Sorry I haven't been very active lately but all's well now, just a perfect storm of minor events that's has kept me from Blue Moon.

I do have to agree that most MY perfect storms have been minor events :oops:, but it sure as shootin' don't feel like it when going through them... 😖

I'm glad everything is cool now. Looking forward to your reply ❄️

Yes. It's the intention, because I need Olivia to mention something about the Alps, and "River to the sea" meaning Cordonia has a port. I need a map of France as I was thinking Mediterranean, where East France meets it. May have to go to the North Sea to get a port though.

Edit, I see what you did, there is a map. That's good enough, a river "port" for items coming in can work.

Reason I say river "port" as barges bring imports into Cincinnati via the Ohio. Why can't Cordonia have something like that?

Back
Top Bottom