Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Westbrook OOC

@Inkybus Olivia wouldn't arrive for the Governor until after breakfast rush. (Between ten and eleven) You sure you want Marko there for three hours? You're timestamp is 7:00ish am The Governor won't even get down there until about that time either. He sees Rebecca at 8:00am

I'd rather finish with the date (Windy and Loni) and girls night out at the Capitol (Rebecca and Amaya) first.

Marko's won't be replied to unless I can wrap then, unfortunately. I can't see even Amaya and Rebecca's night wrapping up on my next post. Plus, Windy still has to get Loni home, unless they go to Windy's house after dinner since she has the earlier curfew? *Shrugs*

For me, I'm fine either way. Amaya will suggest Rebecca and she go to play some pool or darts somewhere and that is all. Schro, on the other hand... I'll have the sitch with Blair, Alexa and him be that some coppers were informed of his supposed appearance in this place, so a couple cop cars will drop by to check it out in just a minute. Then the coppers can get beaten black and blue by the villains and the story can proceed

I'm tied up until late this afternoon in RL, but hopefully I can get a reply out tonight that will all but wrap up Tuesday night. Of course, with Windy and Loni dating now, mom may not let her have the door closed. I kinda see part of the conversation. "Mom, we're both girls! You KNOW Loni!" "Yes, Windy, but you're SEEING Loni. I want the door left open while you're in your room!"

Amaya could make you pregnant. With a baby that has perfect genetics, too. And she could, with very little malaise, transition someone. A touch for ten seconds should do the trick.

Lol, exactly, @MsBloom

That... Could prove to be interesting. @Inkybus I wonder how Rebecca or the rest of Amaya's team could spin that in her favor. Actually of the ones I picked for Amaya's team, Beau would be the only one who might have a shot at making Amaya still look real good and innocent on the pregnancy. Rebecca would be like "but, hooowww???" She's stuck in the traditional girl parts, can't get another girl pregnant no matter the clit size. That would be her defense for Amaya.

Could she perhaps somehow actually make a baby that has dna from both Windy and Loni? Cause that might be fun to play around with. Maybe it even happens accidentally.

I like the idea, but who's the birth mommy? Windy would have the physical strength, but she can't be out of hero commission that long.

Amaya can touch someone and manipulate the egg to self-fertilize. After all, it's just the DNA that is necessary, and Amaya can manipulate genetics just fine with her power. But yeah, if she held hands with Windy and Loni, she could copy-paste parts of Loni's DNA into a suitable egg in Windy or vice-versa.

Or, if they wanted to do it in a more traditional manner, she could give one of them the genitals of a male and be done with it.

Of course, she won't do it. Because Amaya still sandbags her potential by saying that she is only able to heal, with no explanation. Though she fully knows exactly what her power is doing to heal people, because she has an innate understanding of biology concerning living beings she touches.

Windy would have the physical strength, but she can't be out of hero commission that long.

That's why I was thinking Loni would be the one to get pregnant.

she could give one of them the genitals of a male and be done with it.

Could this then be reversed again?

Amaya still sandbags her potential by saying that she is only able to heal, with no explanation.

That's why I was thinking it might happen by accident somehow.

Could this then be reversed again?
Yes, she could reverse it just as easily. Though there are going to be tiny differences between how it was before and how it is after, because changing someone's genitalia requires changing the DNA and that is a lot of information that she won't memorise completely. But she can make something that closely resembles the first thing.

She could even shape the body to have a different frame and cure body dysmorphia easily, because she can identify which part of the brain sends signals of shame and anxiety over perceived bodily flaws. But she won't, because she pretends that she can't touch brains, for now.

Trouble will need to happen for her to change someone's neurology to a different, perhaps healthier state.

"That's all speculation at this point," as Rebecca would say. "Best deal with the happening of now." As Beau would say.

On that note, I just got back from therapy and classes, and will still try to get this up before this time tomorrow, but I probably will zonk before I get this onto the thread. Got a few more tweaks (and probably will still tweak in the proofreading) on my notes.

To be fair, Amaya is not speculating. She has already confirmed she can change the genetic makeup of living creatures by testing it on insects. Like when a mosquito landed on her, she made it lock up and changed it insofar that its new biology would allow it to feed on pollen, with a much more effective camouflage to hide from predators. And rendered it sterile, unable to continue procreating. It would die off on its own of old age, if a predator did not get it despite the new camouflage.

But the important thing is that it worked. So yeah, she knows her powers as innately as she knows the biology of the living things she touches, as long as they are carbon-based living beings...

So about Windy and Loni. (Nice dialogue by the way.)

There are still things they can do beyond just locking lips. Just because the door is open doesn't mean that Windy's mom or da will be stationed outside to make sure "nothing" happens. And since I already specified that Loni's room is on the second floor and Windy's room is on the same level across the fence that puts Windy's room on the second floor as well and I would assume that Windy's parents would spend at least another hour downstairs, watching tv or what not. I also think that perhaps a specific step on the stairs creak no matter how much you try to sneak, unless of course you avoid it altogether.

This would give our girls time to straighten their clothes and appear to have been involved in nothing but relatively innocent kissing. But no worries, Loni will absolutely lead as she does have some experience, not a lot but she has done more than just kissing.

I figured that, but Windy has finally admitted to being attracted to girls and especially Loni, so she's a complete virgin. I was trying to make it as clear as possible this is Windy's first anything, including a full make out session.

Oh they'd definitely have enough time, I did say Windy sent her up the stairs to her room, and mom stayed in the other room long enough Loni could be up the stairs and in Windy's room. They'd definitely have at least an hour, because most parents would watch the ten o'clock news clear through the weather.

Back
Top Bottom