Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any other magic the gathering players here?

I like Arcbound crushers: Put a +1/+1 counter on it whenever another artifact comes into play. And it has Modular: When it dies, move it's counters to another artifact creature.

And Mycoloth. Devour2: When it comes into play, sacrifice any number of creatures. Add a +1/+1 counter for each creature sacrificed this why for each devour. (Ten creatures sacrificed means 20 counters). During your upkeep, put a 1/1 green saporling creature token into play for each +1/+1 counter on it.

Spamtastic.

Neurok_Shinobi said:
I like Arcbound crushers: Put a +1/+1 counter on it whenever another artifact comes into play. And it has Modular: When it dies, move it's counters to another artifact creature.

And Mycoloth. Devour2: When it comes into play, sacrifice any number of creatures. Add a +1/+1 counter for each creature sacrificed this why for each devour. (Ten creatures sacrificed means 20 counters). During your upkeep, put a 1/1 green saporling creature token into play for each +1/+1 counter on it.

Spamtastic.
Mycoloth works wonders with Elves, since Elves love to make tokens. Make a few million, devour. Make a few million more, devour (with another one). Repeat.

Neurok_Shinobi said:
I do have several Gond's.

No idea about Intruder Alarm.
Intruder Alarm. It's blue.

Creatures don't untap during the untap step. When another creature comes into play, untap all creatures.

I just made a good comeback against Reduction with my Red/ Blue/ Green deck, he used his vampire deck.

I was down to 2 life, he had more than 30 life.

And i still won! =D

Thanks to my Khalni Gem, Horde of Notions and my Roil Elemental of course! :3

I kept bringing my roil elemental back from the grave! =D

It was so funny, he got a monster that could beat it, i blocked it they both died and my rockslide elemental got even stronger! =D

I like my wallspam control deck.

Basically, every creature in it is low casting cost high defense, usually with flying. Every spell is either draw more cards, or counter, with 2x darksteel ingot 2x urgolems eye thrown in for mana accel

It relies on wonderful combos like familiar's ruse mulldrifter

Mulldrifter= when it comes into play draw 2 cards.

Familiar's ruse= counter, return 1 card you control to counter (So I return mulldrifter to my hand ,and next turn...DRAW TWO CARDS :>)

Back
Top Bottom