Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summertime Is Over, Roxas. (blindedbythelight ~ liynn)

( Oh you whore. I would kill to be doing English instead of math. xD )

"No, Axel, I'm fine, really. I came over to take care of you, remember? I just can't go to sleep." Roxas said with a smile, turning a bit to run his hand through Axel's hair. "Wait, what do you mean I don't have anywhere else to go? I have friends!" The boy crossed his arms and glared at Axel, how dare he insult him, practically calling him a lame-ass.

"Axel!" Roxas latched himself onto the man's waist, clinging to him as he tried to get out of the warm tub. "I was just kidding! Don't leave!" He kissed the man's thigh, where his mouth was. "I'm sorry, I would so leave them for you!"

Roxas smiled as Axel returned to the tub, continuing with washing the boy, happy that he got his way. He looked back at Axel, wondering if he was happy that he was even here, seeing as he wasn't even making a peep. "Are you okay, Axel?" The boy questioned, as he looked down in front of him.

Roxas shrugged. "I dunno, I just wanted to make sure you're happy." He turned around and grabbed the washcloth from Axel's hands. "I'll wash you, kay?" The boy started at his chest, working down slowly as he moved closer to Axel, kissing his next softly. "I like you a lot, I hope you know that."

Roxas was a bit taken back by Axel's comment. Was he serious? The boy couldn't tell, but was hurt by his statement. "That's not true, Axel. Didn't you read my poem? I think I pretty much said how I feel about you in there. Yes, you do have a nice body, but I don't really care about that, it's like an added bonus. I like you for you." He said, moving to wash the man's shoulders.

"Then...then you know how I feel, if not, you'll read it in my next poem, seeing as it'll be about you." Roxas was staring at whatever part of Axel's body he was washing, which was currently the man's chest. He couldn't quite understand why Axel's mood suddenly turned so foul, but he was certain he didn't like it one bit.

Roxas bit his tongue, holding himself back from saying anything he might regret. He continued to gently rub the man's chest, staring back at him before he moved his gaze down, staring at the man's chest once more. "Does it?" He questioned, attempting to sound innocent.

Roxas gulped as Axel questioned him the most serious questioned he'd ever heard from the redhead, or anyone really. He felt the male's heart beating at a steady pace within his chest, that made him even more nervous. He'd tell him the truth though, he owed Axel that at least. "I...I love you, Axel." The boy said softly, a blush spreading across his cheeks as he looked to the water, hoping that the man wouldn't burst out laughing, or even worse, kick him right out of his house.

Back
Top Bottom