Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SAINTS (1x1 w/DarkMukip)

Megohime nodded, doing her best to hold onto Masamune with her heavily bandaged hands, her tears hurting her eyes.

She shook her head, feeling her throat close up as sobs threatened to wrack her body. “I was so scared and humiliated..!”

Megohime cried weakly the entire way home, doing her best to slow her tears to a stop by the time they got home.

He snuck her in through their window and set her as carefully as he could on the bed before he grabbed her some clothes to put on, ones he knew she wouldn't really care about.

Megohime whimpered as she pulled on the t-shirt and pajama pants, wanting nothing more than to hide under Masamune’s sheets. Her body hurt, but the idea of anyone other than Masamune even being in the same room made her want to cry.

Megohime shook her head, a soft whimper escaping her as more tears leaked from her bruised eyes. “No, please, I don’t want anyone else touching me..!”

“Only you, no one else! Only you..!” She didn’t care how much her skin hurt, she didn’t want a single other person touching her.

Megohime didn’t care, she didn’t care what marks would be left on her skin, didn’t care if it hurt- she just wanted to be left alone.

This was going to be hard, and he really didn't want to do something she herself wasn't comfortable with. But, her wounds needed to be looked at. Maybe if he waited a bit for her to calm down, he could sedate her?

No amount of convincing would get Megohime to budge on her position. She refused to see even Masamune’s personal doctor.

He sat with her, waiting, watching, hoping for the right time where he could knock her out or something. Touching her made him as nervous at it made her, but he had to try.

Megohime lay curled up in the bed, dozing lightly- or rather trying to, the pain keeping her awake.

Megohime peeled open her eyes, nodding slowly. “Please..?” She rasped weakly, the scent of bad wounds lingering on her.

He frowned and nodded, standing and moving to grab some painkillers. He made a noise, trying to figure out how to get her down long enough without traumatizing her further. He exhaled and headed back with the pills and some water, "Here, babe...can you sit up? Let me lift your head a bit.."

Megohime sat up the best she could, arms trembling from the simple effort of holding herself up.

She took the pills with minimal pain, laying back down with a soft noise of pain. “Please stay with me.” She whispered.

"Of course, baby...I won't go anywhere til you fall asleep...I gotta call the doctor soon so he can help me take care of you.." He told her, "I won't be far and I won't let anyone in.."

It wasn’t long before Megohime was out cold on the pain meds, her breathing slow and shallow.

Back
Top Bottom