Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SAINTS (1x1 w/DarkMukip)

Megohime cried out in pain when they wrapped up her hand, the pain of them touching the wounds excruciating. “Fuck!”

Megohime ground her teeth together, quieting her noises of pain.
“Maybe we should feed her a piece of doc~?” One mocked. “She is fucking a ghoul, why not eat like him too~”

"That's not a bad idea~" The other snickered, "We should go grt a piece or two of him~"
"That's enough." Akima scowled, "Put her back and leave."
"A-Ah, suman, Chief..."

The men did as instructed, patching up her hand and moving her back to the cage, locking be inside.

Megohime wished that had been what happened, but wishing didn’t help her at all. “You want to hear sorry from me? Will thank make you feel better..?”

“No matter what you do to me, there is no amount of pain that will change how good it felt to kill your son.” She spat at him.

Days blurred together, days turning into weeks that she had been held captive. She was in rough shape, covered in bruises, cuts, and burns from the torture, all of which she endured.

Megohime no longer had energy or life in her eyes, rarely talking back anymore, mostly spending her time laying on the floor of the cage silently.

Megohime lay limp on the floor, her blank eyes staring up at the ceiling- yeah, death sounded good to her, finally an end to her pain.

Megohime made it a few steps out of the cage before collapsing to her hands and knees, too worn out and in pain to stand for very long. She stared at the ground, no more tears left to shed, saying nothing.

Akima pulled his quinque from the table and rose it high above her head before a loud crash was heard in the house above them.
"Chief!! It's the ghoul!! It's Da-!!" There was a sudden static over the walkie talkie and Akima moved over.
"What's going on up there? Answer me!"

Megohime sunk to the ground, resting her forehead against the cold concrete and closing her eyes. Finally he had shown up, finally she could be free. Tears welled up in her eyes as she listening to the struggle upstairs, the first she had cried in weeks.

There were gunshots and loud bangs for a moment before dead silence. Akima tried not to show his fear when he heard the stairs to the basement creak with slow methodical steps.
"Mego~ hime~ where are you, Megohime~?" Masamune's voice called, haunting and crooning, "Why did you run from me~? Don't you love me~?"

She let out a shaky laugh, looking to Akima. “Looks like you’ll be heading to hell first.”

The footsteps suddenly stopped and it was quiet again before the door to the basement shattered open. Masamune grabbed onto the doorframe, his arms up to his elbows covered in sort of heavy scales and claws, the bottom jaw of a reptile lining his jawline. His legs up to his knees were also covered in these scales, all the same blue as his bikaku, which became jagged and fat.
"There you are~ I finally found you~ you can't get away from my love now, Megohime~" Masamune had his eyes on her, as if Akima wasn't even in the room. He was covered in blood, and none of it his own.

Megohime managed to pick her head up to look at him, seeing him for the first time in weeks. Her face was bruised and swollen, left eye nearly swollen completely shut. Her lip was split deeply, and an old cut over her brow was crusted with blood, eyes tired. “Masamune..” She called out weakly, voice hoarse from screaming.
The room reeked of her blood, most of the scent coming from Megohime herself, covered in horrible raw wounds.

He moved over to her quickly, drool dripping down his chin.
"Y-You...smell so...so good, Megohime~~ I-I could eat you up right now~~ right here~~ then no one else could have you~ we'd be together forever~~"

Megohime felt her body go cold, and now that he was closer she could actually see what he looked like with her swollen eyes. He had developed a kakuja. Was he completely gone though? Was she going to die anyway? She didn’t realize she could shed anymore tears but they still dripped from her eyes as she watched him move closer. Maybe if she was lucky he’d snap her neck first.

Back
Top Bottom