Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

from the edge (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Kaguya turned to look back at her, her pale eyes foggy with a dark aura. “Yes..?” She asked softly, like she hadn’t just been bit.

Kaguya smiled softly and shook her head. “I’m okay, thank you..” She said softly.

Kaguya seemed to be otherwise unaffected, cleaning herself before redressing and returning to Yamainu. Maybe this was for the better, maybe it needed to be this way.

Kaguya nodded her head, looking to Yamainu with a soft smile. “That would be nice.” She agreed. “I don’t think I’ve gone to a lake before.”

“We had a koi back at lord Douma’s estate.” She said, and as soon as she said it, tears fell down her cheeks. She was confused by her own tears- why was she crying?

“I’m sorry.. I don’t know why I started to cry..” She shook her head, wiping away the tears- was the thought of Douma what made her cry?

This Douma guy, whoever he was, must have treated Kaguya really bad. She wasn't going to let that happen to her ever again. She moved closer and held her tight, "He won't hurt you anymore...I promise..."

Kaguya’s memories seemed to be too jumbled to remember, was it Douma that had hurt her? No- wait, was it? She nodded her head and held onto Yamainu, whatever had happened, all she knew was she was safe with Yamainu.

Kaguya moved to the water, crouching beside it so she could see better. Even kneeling beside the water, she could barely make out her own reflection, touching the cool water and enjoying being outside.

Kaguya nodded, turning to look over her shoulder at Yamainu with a soft smile. “I do.” She said, turning to look back at the water.

Kaguya squinted hard, looking for any movement under the water, but had a hard time seeing if there were any or not. “I can’t tell..”

YMainu moved beaide her and sat down as she leaned over the edge to look, "Mm...no, not this time...they must be on the other side...gomen..."

She shook her head again, dipping her hand into the water. “It’s alright, the water is still nice to be by.” She said softly.

Back
Top Bottom