Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The vampire mansions new arival(mistress X killer)

Victoria paused for his question. Anne watched the two, holding her breathe hoping for the best. "Yes. I won't keep her in the mannor forever." Victoria said with her back still to them. Anna smiled, a sigh of relief escaped her lips. A smirk grew across Victoria's lips. "However, she's not to leave tonight." She told them. "In fact she may not leave for a while." She informed the two. "She lied and broke the rules." She reminded them before she began walking off once more towards the mannor. The smile on Anna's face faded. She didn't like the last part but out of everything that could have happened that night she considered it a win on her part. "I am surprised your still here..are you alright?" She asked in a low tone looking up at him skeptically. He ran scared to death when he found out she was a ghost, he must have been scared as he was just spared from being vampire food.

"Wait... for a while.. how long is a while?" Kenny asked a determind look on his face now, knowing full well vampires and ghosts. well never aged, a while for them could abe a few years and he wasn't going to let this lady trick him like that, though no matter what he was goign to find a way to get to the girl depending on how long her punishment would take, especialy sense he had just gotten her, a special gift. lookign back to Anna the boy let his glare soften before kissign her otne h lips. "I'm fine, after the small startle with you, i wont run as easily."

Victoria did not stop walking but she was still kind enough to dignify him with an answer, whether he liked the answer or not was not her concern. "I have not decided that yet." She said with a shrug. Anna smiled welcoming the kiss freely. "My little Kenny's becoming brave." She mused wrapping her arms around him in a hug. She was smiling and happy now that the secret was out. He knew on the most part why he couldn't stay in the mansion and she no longer needed to hide him in fear of his safety. "Come inside now Anna." Victoria called out to her, waiting a moment at the door before going inside. Anna looked back to nodd her head at Victoria then she turned her attention back the Kenny. "I have to go now." She told him before lifting her head up to give him one last kiss. "Please Kenny..be patient..don't come for me." She told him after pulling from the kiss and stepped back away from him.

Kenny kept a smile heald as he kissed anna one last time befoer allowign her to step away. "I will try, but anything longer then a month and i break all promises." Kenny said quietly befeor begingintot climb the fencehis mind alreayd racignw ith idea byt eh time he got to hi car. intstead of headign to his dorm he went to the schools library, he needed to find otu all he could abotue h mansion, maybe even blue prints, histroy, alogn with vampires, he didn't want to kill them he just needed to find ways to get aroudnt hemwithotu lookign liek a threat.

After a very short converstaion with Victoria, Anna had returned to her normal duties in the mannor. The whole while she wondered what she Kenny was really thinking. She did not know how long the two would be apart but she did hope however long it would be that Kenny wouldn't do anything foolish. The conversation was short do to the fact that today was a feeding day for Victoria. It took a great deal of discipline not to feed on Anna's lover. Now that the temptation was over it was time for her to find a real victim. Putting on a jacket Victoria walked out into the streets in search of something, or someone in this case appetizing. After meeting Kenny someone fresh and young was on her mind so she decided to walk a few blocks down over by the local college to pick off someone there. Lucky for her she found a drunk stumbling down the street near an allyway just pass a bar about a block or so from the campus. With a swift movement and a firm grip the poor boy did not know what was coming. In a manner of seconds he was pulled into the alleyway and pinned against the wall. A drunk cry for help howled into the clear night sky and died out as her teeth sunk into his neck and sucked the life out of the poor student. On a normal day Victoria may have played with her food but today she was to hungry and too agrivated with second guesses to play around, she want to eat and let it all out, so that is what she did.

"How od you dispose of the body?" Kanny's voice asked otu form the enterance of the alley way as he slammed a book close to look up itno teh shadows, he had taken a walk to get soem fresh air, hoping it would clear his mind, only to happen and see the drunkard draged off in a matter of seconds. "DO you have some body at the morgue? and thent here are ht missing persons reports? you must have this all down, especialy sens eyou seem to be the leader round here." Kenny continued while he puleld off his readign glasses and slipepd them into a case inhis pocket.

Victoria's eyebrows perked up with a familiar sound, too familiar. "Leader?...It does have a nice ring to in." She said turning her head towards Kenny. Her tone slide over her lips to pick up any loose blood all the while her fingers released the body, her hand fell to her side while the body fell with a heavy thud onto the ground. "I am the head of the mannor and all its contents." She informed him. "But nothing beyond that." She began walking towards him, tilting her head to look at him with curiousity. "You are particularly curious for a human." She stated the facts. "Why are you here? You know how deadly I can be and yet you continue to show up?" She asked him.

"why am I here/" Kenny asked , restatignt he question for it's obvious stupidity. "I'm a college student this is a college campus, one pluss one equals two, there you go." Kenny stated with a shrug as he watched teh girl apraoch him, his left hand still rimmign his pocket, an actual vile of holy water in it just incase, right next to his reading glasses. "now the question is why are you here? Maybe the mistress of teh mansion, is stalkingher ghosts lover?" Kenny asked with a cocky grin jusrt to tease teh vampiress, knowign ti probably wasn't the best idea but he couldn't help but act that way, he could be a slight hot head.

She rolled her eyes to his response. He knew what she meant, he was just being cheeky. "You could have easily passed by and continued whereever you were going." She stated as she continued to approach him. The woman stopped just in front of him. Her head turned back to look at the limp body hidden in the shadows of the building. "If it is not obvious, our last meeting, left me with a taste for young blood." She said as she turned her head to look back at him. "What better place to find young blood than a college campus." She smirked stating the obvious. Her hand reached out and she craddled her fingers over his cheeck. "I told you before that you had a clean slate." She reminded him as her fingers slide down his cheek "Besides stalking you would be a waste of my time, you seem to appear anyways." She mused.

"So my scent was that apealing to you?" Kenny asked with a teasing grin, trying to keep his composure, both from hfear, excitment and sexual excitment, hshe had an opressign aura, diffrent from anna and he liked it. he likeed her power as much as he loved the ghosts innocents.

Her fingers trailed down his cheek onto his neck. "Yes." She nodded her head as he took a step forwards. "I can smell your excitement, curiousity, your fear.." She said taking another step towards him testing how he would react. If he would not step back as she took another step then their bodies would surely press together. "It's an intoxicating aroma." She informed him as her fingers slide down his neck playfully over his shoulder and then circled the general area where a vampire would bite between the neck and shoulder blade.

"Well its good to know that I smell good." Kenny said , tryiggn to hodl hisground, but he was now so close to him, so intimate, he was goign crazy, his midn split between runnign away or kissign the vamipress as beads of sweat began formign on his brow.

"Do you find me appealing?" She asked him noticing he was begining to sweat. His heart was beating faster. She could tell he was being turned on by this. In fact she was suspicious that he had fallen so much that she could do pretty much anything. "You trust me?" She asked him as her hand slide up his shoulder blade and she gently guided his head to tilt to the side. Her head tilted down so that her breathe blew over his neck "I bet you wonder what it feels like to be kissed by a vampire." She hissed out soothingly as if she was about to bit him, instead however she pressed her lips against his neck in a kiss.

"I..i " Kenny tried to get a scentence out but words didtn seem to form as he felt the vampiress breath upon his neck, his hand stumblign in his pocket as he ghrasped for the flask. his grasp finaly tigthedn around teh flask as eh felt her flesh touch his his hadn swiftly comgin form his pocket to hodl the flask over his ehad, stoping as he didnt feel her puncture him, his breath heavy and heart beatign fast for eh excietment which was only heightedn by his adrenaline. "what do you want?" He asked with a rasp. "You ahve arleady fed.. why are you still here?"

"More water..." She stated lifting her head to see the flask he held up. However after their last encounter she thought it was regular water just like the last time. So she did nothing about it. He was out of breathe, clearly scared to death of that very thing death. At least now she knew he was not the type who studied vampires because he wanted to become one. Clearly he was not ready to lose his mortality. Victoria sighed shaking her head. "If I was still hungry for blood you would already be dead." She reminded him. "However, since You came to Me.." She reminded him pointing to his chest emphasizing you..."I do have another thurst." She said leaning in to nip at his ear. She had found him fairly attractive for a human but her actions were based mainly on curiousity. She was curious to what Anna saw in him. She was curious to how loyal he was to Anna and his reactions were entertaining to say the least.

Kenny gulped in hsi breath as he drope dthe flaskt toeh ground, hsi body shakign as he nipepd ehr ear. "I.. what...." He had almsot given in, his mind was numb withe h idea of sex, after all the ways Anna had spoiled him he could hardly handle a nigtjh alone.. ANNE!! the thougth was wlieka swift slap to eh face now as eh snaped otu of it asn trie dto step back. "No.. no.. Anne... I'm hers" He couldn't abandon Anne, he...w el lhe loved her and to sleep with her msitres.. it was wrong...

Her hands fell to the side as he pulled away from her. She had to admit she was surprised. She didn't expect him to pull away so suddenly. "I am not asking to be your girlfriend." She stated taking a step over the flask, a precaution in case it was the real thing. "Just one night.." She said cornering him into the wall as she stepped close again continueing to tempt him. She wasn't going to let one no confirm his loyalty. Temptation will tell her the truth. "I know your attracted to me." She said reaching her hand out to slide her fingers down his cheeks. She leaned in in an attempt to kiss him on the lips.

"I.. but.. it's still wrong." He said , his vocie growing seak as she pinend him toeh wall, 'whyt eh hell are you acting liek this Kenny?' He aske dhismelf 'you are usualy teh domminant one.. why are you gvign in?' his voice rung out in his head as teh vampiress leaned forward for a kiss, everythign seemed to go in slow motion as his thougths raced, he had o find a way to make thsi allrith, to make what he was about todo acceptable,the idea comign as their lips touched, his ehart nearly skippign a beat fomweh feelign of her moist fleshagsitn his , leangin forward to return the kis, teasign ehr as he ran hsi tongue over the lips before pullign back. "only if you ligft Anne's punishment." he said as his voice grew strong again.

Victoria smirked looking at him for a minute before saying anything. Shewas surprised by his sudden confidence and was impressed he was thinking quickly given the situation "I can't do that." She said now seeming almost disappointed herself that she would not lift the punishment. Disciplinary action had to be made, Anna broke and important rule. If it went unpunished it would seem like similar rules could be broken without consequence. "However, I could consider reducing it." she offered.

"I figured you wouldnt lift it. "Kenny said witha shrug, ebeor leangin forwar to kis the girl. " why not lower it to a week?" his question comign out ina hot voice as he puleld formher lips, she wasnt the only one who could use seduction to her advantage, though he figrued no matter how he played it he was the prey with her, he was allowed todo what she wished, and it kind of turne dhim on beign intimate witha strong vampiress.

She smiled enjoying the kiss. Was he playing her to get his time with Anna reduced. His suggestion was tempting. Her hand slide behind his neck, her finger playing with his hair. "You are not doing this just so you can sleep with her again are you?" She questioned him. She leaned in to kiss him again, trying to blur his judgement.

He waited for teh kiss to be done with befoer eh replied witha smile. "no, but a dance is comign up soon and i would very much liek her to coem with me." Kenny leaned forwardto give ehr a short kiss befeor finishign hsi argument. "And the whoel school already knows anna and I are a couple, if i don't shwo up with her people my get suspicious." It was all to strengthen his argument, though oen of the main reasosn was sex, just to be clse to anna's bodty agasin and feel her warm flesh in a senstuual embrace, teh thougths driove him mad, hardly notcign as the ,ump grew in hsi aptns.

"I see.." She merely stated lightly taking a breathe from the last kiss. Part of her was hoping his reasoning would be more about Victoria than Anna. He seemed to have Anna stuck on his mind. He was either thinking about her or his pride. "I believe I could let her free of the mannor that night." She told him. Her hands slide down his back and under his shirt to feel over his muscles as she slide the material up.

"g-good.." Kenny struggled out, fear gone but now his body was gettign weak with hsi sexual yearnigns. "s-so..shall we go some where.. slightly mroe private?" He asked hive voice steadyign for a moemtn. "preferably nto my room... can't let.. boys s-see y-you." His bdy started breakign down again as she felt over hsi body, hsi hadns now wrapign aroudn ehr finaly givign in as he felt ove rhet crved ass covred by ehr tigth jeans.

"Go somewhere?" She repeated the question as if she had never considered the notion. She leaned against him, sandwiching him between the wall. Her knee lifted up between his leg, rubbing against his crotch. She tilted her to kiss the side of his neck. "What's...wrong with right here?" She questioned before sucking on his flesh. Her eyes closed and she took a deep breathe. The smell of his blood was entoxicating she was becomeing as eager as he was. The only difference was she needed to keep control. Her hands slide up his side as she tried to slide his shirt over his head.

Back
Top Bottom