Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The vampire mansions new arival(mistress X killer)

The moment he answered the door Anna could tell what Kenny was so worried about. His neighbor was a horny young man and unpredicatley he had three friends with him. Anna had her hands clasped together in front of her "Well.." She began trying to think of how to tell him that Kenny needed him to unlock his hand cuffs without embarrassing him in front of the other boys as well. "Kenny asked me to come over and get you." She told him. Her right foot rubbed over her left foot modestly as she noticed he was checking her out. "He needs help with a lock." She said being very general about the topic.

Teh man's gin grew as he stepepd forward to grab otne teh girls hadn roughly, eage and ready todo waht he had in mind with her. "Kenny should know My services arn't cheap, and unels you got some money I think we'll have to ... have soem compensation." The man said as eh yanekd the girl ina dn closed the door behidn her, he didtn care how much money she had onher, he would jsut say it wasn't enough, see if she woudl give in willingly or not as hsi friends got up from their charis and began steppign closer.

Anna barely had her mouth open to protest when she was so swiftly forced into the room. "Woah...hold on boys." She said lifting her hands up innoscently and backing towards the door that had been closed behind her. "This is between you and Kenny." She began "I am sure he is aware of the cost of your services. If you come with me to see him I am sure he will pay you well." She told them innoscently pretending that they were talking about money. She knew what they really wanted and was trying to avoid this since she knew it was the one thing Kenny did not want to happen.

"asking for my service this late at night.. I don't want money, a service for a service, nothign less." The boy said with a hungery grin as his hand traild on the collar of ehr jacket to begin pullign the top open to see what she was werign underneath, his eyes brigtthenign withe h glimpse of lingerie as he chuckled. "what were you and Kenny doing any ways? If you give me and my boys the same service as i'm sure you gave him, then I would be more then happy to help you out."

Anna was backed up against the wall now. She looked around at the lustful boys eyes her like they had not been laid in months. She looked up at the main boy as he made an offer. Her cheeks turned a light shade of pink as he chuckled at her. It appeared as if she was shy about the boy seeing her langeree. Really she was more embarrassed at her own thoughts. Secretly these young boys surrounding her like this was getting her excited, if she did not care for what Kenny thought so much, who knows how different this situation would have been. Her hand lifted to close her jacket. "A service to all of you? That hardly seems fair." She said calmly.

"well then f the price is too high i gues we wont help your lil' boy friend" The boy said as eh stepepd back and turend away with a smirk palyign upon his face. "good luck findign any one else who can open a lock and then make a key for it" The boy added as he gestured tot he otehrs and they backed away though their grisn didn't seem to disapea, they all knew this tactic and all kenw what happedn if thsi didnt work.

Anna had a picture of Kenny cuffed to the sofa in her head. She wanted to giggle, it really was funny. However the thought of him staying that was for a long time was not so funny. "But I can't leave him like that" she protested aloud, suddenly going quiet when she realized she might have said too much about why they needed his help. She fell quiet looking down at her feet. They were good. These horny boys knew how to get what they want. As Kenny had warned her, she didn't expect she would be leaving the room without his hands all over her to say the least. There wasn't much she could do against this if she wanted Kenny's hands free. Anna took a deep breathe hoping Kenny would understand. "Alright." She said in a low tone, barely loud enough for anyone to hear. "It's a deal." She said a bit louder looking up towards the main boy.

In unison all four boys turend , the leader cuckleign as he headed to the couch and sat down, unzipping his pants and dropignthem befroe gestuing to eh girl to get on hsi lap. "come sit on daddies lap, but no pussy, god help the day i put my thing in a cum filled slit." THe man scoffed, makignt he assumption that she ahd come back form a fuckfest with kenny, that and he ditn want to have to use rubber or get any children, he was horny but not stupid, plus the anus was jsut as good as the pussy.

Anna's thighs twiched as all four boys turned towards her at once. She half expect them to suddenly leap at her. It was slightly disappointing that they didn't now that she got over the fact that she was about to service these boys. Anna didn't bother undressing yet. She walked over to the leader and slide her little bottom on one of his legs. She crossed one leg over the other as she wrapped an arm behind his neck to lean towards him. "What would you like me to do?" She asked him, ignoring his scuff and unsure exactly how he wanted her service if he wasn't going to screw her normally.

"Just turn around and sit down." The boy said, waitign fror her todo so befoer swiftly pushign her off him ot h ground, hsi hand lcenchign ehr hair as he came down behidn ehr to get her onher knees with him behidnher, one hand on her hair to hodl her ehad up whiel the other heald his member so ti pressed agasitn her anus. "Now then, why not please my boys while i get to work pickign this lock." THe siad as one of the boys came up infront of Anne hsi cock pressign agsitn her cheek, if she dint open he woudl force it in whiel the last two boys stood beside him on either side their dicks out waitign for soem type fo pelasure.

Anna was obedient and did as she was told. In a manner of a minute she was forced onto her hands and knees, her eyes winced as he grabbed her hair to pull her head up. Instinctively Anna's legs were spread. Her eyes widened as she flet his member against her tight hole. "You won't fit." Her protest was hardly a protest with her voice as low as it was. Her eyes lifted to the boy in front of her and without another word she turned her head onto his member and stuck her tongue out to like the head and sides of his length.

"I'm te master lock picker, I cna fit into any hole." theboystated with otu so much of a warnign as he shived his memebr hard on her tigth anal hole, forcign it open to fist teh head of his cock befoer he grunted and got in a few more inches. "see there a nice, tigth fit," He whispere das eh leane dto the girls ear before sstraigthenign his back "Now come on, stroke my friends or you'll have to go two rounds, you knwo the services isn't paid till all of us are pelased." THe by demanded with a hungery grin, hsi hands on her breasts tuggign them hard as eh forced the res tof his member itno her, gasping at the grinidign of their dry skins together befeor eh began to pull out.

"Yahhoww!" Anna moaned shakily as the boy forced his head inside her tight hole. Her knees bent inwards and her back arched up. Her body shivered under him as he spoke those arousing words in her ear. She relaxed enough to unarch her back. Her head nodded half way before she gasped from the pained sensation of him tugging on her breast. Her eyes winced and she cried out even louder, more in pain than exstasy, as his large member ground its way deep into her tight hole. Her back arched up and her toes curled. Skeptically, unsure if he would be able to support her up, she lifted both arms grasping onto the side boys members to help fulfill the deal. Her hands began to stroke them as a shudder fan through body.

The man thrusted in hard as she finaly grasped hsi friends members, one arm slidign to her waist and wrapign tigth arodune rh belly yo siuport her whielt he other still massaged ehr breastm pinichig at ehr nipple. "well such a week little body, It seems you arn't jsut a dirty little street whore." THe man chuckled out as he pressed hsi body closer to keep her up, the fourth boy onec emroe pressign hsi cock to her cheek wantign to enter as the boss pulled otu and slamed back in hard letignhis precum lubricate her fialy as he stck his whole memebr into her anus.

She cried out again as he slammed into her little hole. Her fists squeezed the two guys in a reaction to this. She could feel her walls stretch to make way for his length but was too aroused by all the men that surrounded her and her mind was on too many actions that she tried to keep her mind from the fact that she really did feel too small for him. She moaned lightly as he played with her breasts, her face turning a shade of pink as he spoke of her being so frial. She felt flesh against her cheek and realized that she wasn't fulling doing her part. Her grip on the two boys loosened a bit as she began to massage with her fingers. She opened her mouth sliding the last boys head in. Her body shuddered in pleasure as the leader pulled out. She let out a muffled moan as he shot back in, the force causing her lips to slide a little bit further over the boy's member and her back pressing firmly against the boy's chest.

"see that's a good girl, suck on his cock liek a dirty whore." the boss whispered into ehr ear as the otehr boy took he by her head to shove his cock down into her mouth nearly in her throat and holdign it there for a few secodns as the bos kept slammign her analy, givign no regard to speed nwo that he was lubricated scrapign over her anal walls as he slamemd in at diffrent angles, the otehr boy finaly rele3asign teh girls head to let ehr breatha dn go abck to sucking normaly.

Her pussy was soaked. It was bad how much she was enjoying this. She let out a muffled sound closing her eyes as he shoved his cock into her mouth. She quickly tried relaxing her throat so that she wouldn't gag on him. That was a little hard to do when the hard thrust from behind kept pushing her mouth forwards on him. Her hand and squeezed and tugged on the two side guys, it was practically play by instinct now. Her tongue slide around the boys member her moaning and cries of estasy were sending vibrations. The boys rough play on her behind sent chill of estasy now up her spine.

The three boys began to squirm after aw hile as they all struggled to hold in their loads till the bos told them, knowing they girl would probably want to stop if they released befroe he did. Teh boss though was gettign close as well, hsi cocky scentences ahd stopped as he focused on slammign the girl as hard as he could before lurchgin and wrpaign hsi arm tigther aroudn her. "Here you go whre!!" He groand out as he let loose his kload, the others takign their ques as the boy grabbed Anne's head to shoves hics cock in deep and let hsi cum flow in while the toehr two sprayed her body, the boss was the firs tto get up, already wipgin his cock off and geting hsi pants on as he deaded out teh door.
The boss burstign into laughter as he entered Kenny's room, tKenny too emberased to speak jsut lay there as the guy got to work ont eh handcuffs. "I told you when your Ex left you ya shouldah let me make a kety for this, surprised you still ahve them from when he walked out on you all tied up." TEH boss chuckled otu as he finisehd and unsapped teh cuffs leavign koshi to runb his wrists asthe boy let the room. "I'll have teh key ready in a few days, and well your girl performed a nice service... so the next few requests are free."

The boys play were sending Anna into estacy. She was working on all three boys while the last was working on her. Her body shook between them and she was starting to tense up the harder she was pounded on. She moaned out and just after the first boy released so did she. She body tensed up the relaxed as she came. Meanwhile she quickly began to swallow as the fourth boy came down her throat. It all happened so fast. It seemed like a mannor of seconds that they all climaxed then Anna found herself sitting on the ground, panting lightly as she watched the locksmith walk out the door. She let out a deep sigh, part of her no longer wanted to return to Kenny. She was too ashamed that she let the very thing he warned her about happen. However, once she gathered her breathe she wiped her lips and slide her jacket on. Anna had arrived at the doorway just as the boy left the room. She blushed catching his last words. The girl took in a deep breathe before peeking in the door way. Anna held her jacket closed as she slowly walked into the room. "Good, you are free now." She said taking a step in and closing the door quietly behind her. She was acting innnoscent now, somewhat shy. She didn't know what he was going to say. "I guess its safe to say we won't be using handcuffs again, at least not for a while." She joked.

"So how di dyou like it?" Kenny sked, ignorign her other comments, his face though seeemd to have a sly grin, "Don't be so worried i figure dyou would give in and figured you should have abit more fun" Kenny said his voice slightly hurt but still smiling, he kenw she would be raped by the boys but he had to throw his thought to her before she had gone in, "pluss i didnt want you acting all well..... I didn't want the school thinking you were a slut, puting that one thougth in yoru head probably made it believable." Kenny chuckled out "sorry abotu trickign you liek that." he said now abit more sad hopign she woudltn be mad now.

She was taken aback by his response. She really thought he would be upset about this. At first he kinda looked hurt that she would have fun with all those boys but once he explained it all she thought otherwise. Anna crossed her arms, leaning on one hip now looking at him accusingly. "You planned this the whole time. You knew those hand cuffs didn't have keys and that your horny little locksmith friend would have friends over didn't you?" She said in disbeleif. "I should have had them come over here to fullfill the payment in front of you." She replied as if she really was upset with him.

"actualy no i forgot tha i didnt hav eth keys, it was half way through that i rememebred" Kenny said with a shy chuckeld as he screathcee bakc of his head. "but this does say one thing" Kenny said as he got up to try and wrap his arms aroudn ehr and ive her a soft kiss. "that you atualy came back after havign so much fun withthem means at least youc are a little for me"

Anna didn't move from her positioning. She looked up at Kenny with her arms still crossed. Her eye brows were raised as if she was still made at him but the kiss did loosen her expression a little. He was making it hard to stay mad at him. "Well...you are the only human who knows my little secret and you are still here." She admitted as if her returning only made sense. A smirk now grew across her lips and her arms uncrossed. "It also means you don't mind if I play around with other boys." She teased.

Kenny choked on his words noticign the mistake "Uh well.. don't go makign it a habit i mean.. i understand you might get bored of my style onc ein a while but i dotn want you doing it lake every week." kenny said now as he began to tget extremly worried he had made a horrible mistake., maybe it had been a bad idea for him to hav let her go ove there, he could have aske dehr to call teh police or something. "I well...I..." Kenny stum,bled on his words now trying to find ways to keep her with him.

She watched his reaction and found it quite amusing. Despite how he had acted she knew he didn't want her with any other guy. That's how men were. They were territorial and didn't usually want other boys with their wemon, she didn't imagine Kenny would be any different. Her arms wrapped over his shoulder and she leaned forwards against him. She giggled "You don't really think I would get bored of you so soon?" She asked before kissing him lightly. "Why don't we just say this, I'll play around with as many boys as you do girls." She suggested trying to reassure him that she wouldn't go out and make it a habit like he might have thought.

Back
Top Bottom