Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Assistant (Silverknight and EtherealElvenEmpress)

HIs hands pulled her up and tossed her over his shoulder. "Now best we make the next few hours ours and have our fun while we can. We might not have a chance for a while. I have missed you more than anything else. I find that I can't focus as well without you near, and am always thinking at least partly about you at all times, especially last night," he said as he carried her to what would be their bedroom. The room was finished, in its lovely grays and purples, the bed finished too. This room was ready for the virtual newly weds. He laid Luna firmly on the bed, as he undressed himself before her, putting on a show for her as he obviously wanted his lover.

His need and want of her was obvious, his wanting to sleep with and make love with her was apparent too. He moved up over the beautiful Luna and let his himself undress her, as he kissed her. He figured that this was going to end up with them having sex again. Yet, he couldn't help himself. They were linked somehow and he couldn't deny his basic need for her. She was like the owner of his heart, and the object of all of his desires and lusts. He had eyes only for her. His lips pressing against her neck before finding her lips again as he pressed his tongue into her mouth to wrestle right after he finished undressing the female scientist.

There were moments Luna forgot Simon was so strong when he easily lifted her body up and put her over her shoulder she let out the cutest little squeak. “maybe we can take turns with the bracelet I was able to sleep a little bit but not much just enough to get by. OH!” she continued to make a squeak when he put her on the bed as she looked around the room that was slowly coming along and looking pretty nice. He was pretty quick with undressing but he took his time just for her so she could enjoy it as she would slowly start taking off and unbuttoning what she had on but her being more delicate she would fold it as much as she could and place it aside. Leaving her in lingerie which was very pleasing to the eye. Any plans to address further were stopped when he placed his lips on hers letting his tongue slip past. Simon will be able to reach around and unhook her bra while she was at least distracted by the kiss and he could feel her long hair brush against his hand. For now they have the time and the place they might as well make used to it especially since they were actually finally alone without her family around. Oh they really needed was the bed and she would pull him against her as she wrapped her arms around his neck to kiss him more deeply.

Simon could feel her wetness and it only made him more eager to have his way with her as he kept his hands moving down to her butt to lift it up for him. He gently moved it aside and took her thong panties with him and he could see her wetness for himself. "I want to have you like this for the rest of my life with you in my bed." He mumbled into her mouth as his hands found her butt again. He slowly began to move his hands up and then down along her backside while he continued to kiss her. He could feel her hands on his butt and he loved it. She was making the decision for him and he loved it. He wanted her to decide for them and he was glad that she wanted them like this too. He wanted to make her his as well. "I want you more than I've ever wanted anyone or anything." He said with a bit of a moan.

He slowly pulled away from the kiss to look into her eyes as he continued to move his hands up and down her back as he tried to feel every inch of her. "You are so beautiful and I want you and I want you now." He said and he meant it. Their connection was special, he could feel her excitement as well as his own. He needed her. He wanted to be with his woman again. The elf with his mostly human woman. He took charge as he had the other times they were together, HIs hands pulling her legs around his waist as he began to thrust into her. He was careful, wanting to make her feel good, and he was sure that she did, even if she didn't say anything. He wanted to remind her how good they were together. He could feel her pushing back against him and he sped up, wanting her to know how much he loved her and what they could accomplish together in bed as well as in the fields of science. He would be a good mate for her. He would make her a family member and she would always have his support.

“ what if you get tired of me?” Luna whispered back between kisses as she would pull him close to her body. Simon held her close and she kissed him again reaching up and running her fingers through his hair. It was nice to finally get some alone time. It was hard to talk in this position as you continue to kiss him but she would pay attention to his words carefully.

Luna‘s hand did her fair share of roaming his body rubbing down below and squeezing his lower half. She appreciated his kind words but she felt like she didn’t have to say anything to let her feelings be known at least she wasn’t sure how it worked with elves. He was her first and pretty much everything well she did have a kiss before and she was younger but this was something she never thought she’d be doing anytime soon. He’d help her wrap her legs around him as she could feel him push inside her as she let out soft whimpers since even though she was wet he was still pretty big for her.

He broke the kiss and looked her straight in her eyes and told her something that made her blush completely. “ you’re so sweet I love you Simon…”she wasn’t sure why she chose to say it but she did that before he could answer she would press your lips against his and hope that he wouldn’t notice that she said it because she would be even more embarrassed if he mentioned it.

Simon was more than a little surprised that she actually said that so openly but he loved her all the more for it and he loved the kiss even more, and he wasn't going to point it out and ruin the moment either. He slid his hands down her back and to her butt as he kept his lips moving over hers before he decided to pull back. "You are the most beautiful woman in the world and I will never get tired of you." He whispered to her before kissing her again and pushing himself deep into her again. He slowed down a bit and let his movements become more deliberate. "You feel so good and I don't want to stop."

" Being apart from you for any period of time is too hard so I want you to know that I'll always be with you no matter what. You are my mate and nothing can change that. I love you. I want to marry you."
He paused and looked into her eyes. "I want to have your babies and I want to raise them with you by my side. To have a large family just like yours. I'll take care of you and our children and our future family." He said to her before leaning in and kissing her again. "I want you to feel loved."

He felt her wrap her arms around his neck and he knew that she loved him. He slowed down even more as he began to enjoy the feeling of being with her so much. His lips pressed against hers and his tongue slid into her mouth. It was a druid thing, the kiss, it made the bond between them stronger and allowed them to be in sync with each other's rhythms. His hands pressing against her hips as he pressed down against her. Pressing her into the bed, as his strong body pressed against her soft body.

He lifted his hips a bit to give her more room as he thrust into her and he let out a guttural sound that was more like a grunt but it sounded like "Aaaaah". He was so close he was afraid he would come right there but he wanted to prolong the pleasure for her.

Luna was worried maybe she said something to san but Simon didn’t seem to be too worried about it. He even complimented her making her blush. They were so close he could probably feel how fast her heart was beating. A part of her worry that he might not even say it back but he was saying such sweet words as she clung tightly to him.

For a moment she thought Simon week the quiet type but he spoke quite a bit as they were keeping themselves close and touching each other. She could feel him slowly moving deep inside of her as her hip sweet along with his rhythm at your place soft kisses on him so she would press your lips against his for one long kiss before she’d pull back.

With her under him she would spread her legs a bit more to give him more ways to angle interest into her. “ I do feel loved I understand… you don’t need to talk so much my love. I feel it..”She whispered before she would try not to make too much noise even though they were alone and he could hear her moan as she tried not to let out a scream she was trying to hide. “MMMMM!” Luna was close and he could feel it by how she was clenching his member thrusting deep within her as his tip was starting to hit her cervix and she wasn’t sure how long she would last.

Simon was a bit more wild this time than the other times. Maybe it was because they were apart for so long, and this pent up need for Luna had been building for a while. He nodded his head. He might of blushed at her comment to him, but there wasn't enough blood in his face to do so at that moment. He slammed his hips forward taking her like a man in need of his woman. He was glad she knew, he had maybe not been direct enough about it, and how important she was to him. He had this need to make it clear that she was the center of his world at that point in time, and would be from then on.

Simon's fingers pressed over her legs moving back and forth them as he had his way with her, his hips moving quickly with purpose as he drove forward slamming into her time and time again. He wasn't going to last long this time either. His lust like a burning flame growing bright before burning out. That burn out or climax came pretty quickly there after as he suddenly pulled Luna against him, his tongue moving into her mouth as he wrestled with her tongue again. His balls tightening before releasing a stream of his seed right into her. This all happened again without thought, the fact that the more they did this the more likely within a year that Luna would be with child didn't cross the genius mind for some reason. The heat and desire that was there made this meeting with the grandmother maybe the most important meeting in Simon's whole life.

They were so lucky that they were alone especially with how he was thrusting into her Luna couldn’t help let out loud cries and screams that would have not went over well if they did this at her parents house. The way he held her legs and pressed his lips against her own he could feel her tongue try to slip into his mouth trying to dance with his. She didn’t want to speak she’s let her body leave her this time and Simon’s.

It may have been a night apart but they both were stressed out about the meeting with her grandmother and everything else both of them were so pent-up and this moment they both need this desperately. Her fiancé could feel how her nails dug into his back scraping into him showing how much she desired and needed him. Walls clamping down on his member coming in and out of her she probably should’ve thought maybe they should’ve used something for protection but that thought would not be something that would cross your mind anytime soon. The heat at this moment was all she could think about and being with her lover. He filled her completely and she bit his lip between kisses and he could feel how tightly her tiny hole with squeezing him begging him to fill her with his seed.

It was almost like her body was trying to tell him to give her his child. The more they did this he would make that dream come true but for now all she wanted to do was to not let this moment of passionate love making end and when she felt him climax and the heat fill her rope after rope she moaned into his lips taking her nails and his back hard enough she would leave red marks. For Luna this moment time stood still and she did not want this to end as she helped they could stay here for a bit longer before going back to her parents house since this was somethings she desperately needed and craved and to be honest she didn’t want to sleep alone tonight she probably talk her parents into letting her come back with Simon after dinner.

Sex was as good as ever with his lover, for Simon, being with Luna was the best thing ever. He felt such thrills such excitement that nothing could compare to being with his lover. He pulled her closer to him after he finished. He knew that the two of them still had a good bit of time before that they would have to meet with her grandmother. He figured that they should spend it with one another cuddling or getting ready for the dinner. He hoped that after this meal, the mystery of Luna's origin would be figured out and that the grandmother would be able to explain things better to both them and to her family so they could come to understand the situation between the two lovers and how important they were to one another. No matter what though, it was going to be a massive event for the pair.

Simon held Luna close to himself resting on the bed that most likely would become their own bed in the future. He would let Luna have her say in the room and the place, it was to be their place after all and having a woman's touch wouldn't be any harm at all. He knew that she would want to have a say in what the place looked like and would want to in time most likely figure out the design of their children's rooms too. He for that moment though remained quiet letting the peace and joy of the aftermath of sex wash over himself. He knew that the nervousness was their, of what the worst outcomes from the meeting could be. Yet, they would face this together, and together he felt the two were much stronger.

"So, any suggestion on what I should wear to meet your grandmother, something really fancy or something simple and causal," he asked as he figured that she would know best as to what type of clothes he should wear to this massive meeting. He wanted to hear her view before he would get ready and head back with her later.

For Luna it was time for her and her love her to relax as she rested in his arms. Cuddling close and stealing kisses when she could knowing that they had some time before they would meet her grandmother and she couldn’t help i’ve become nervous thinking about it. Her heart rate was finally slowing down to relax but when he mentioned meeting her grandmother and I went to where he could feel how tense his lover got.
“My Grandmother is quite elegant maybe something a little fancy but nothing too fancy my grandmother is quite elegant maybe something a little fancy but nothing too fancy. I’m gonna wear a dress. I can’t help but admit that I’m nervous I don’t know how she’s gonna take this. I know you must be scared but I think I’m terrified.” She confessed as she leaned against Simon. She was glad they wouldn’t be alone but he was meeting her grandparents and this was a big thing especially since they just announced they were pretty much engaged to the immediate family and she had no idea how her grandmother would take such news without the proper introduction but these are trying times and they had no choice but to meet. Either way she knew she loved assignment and nothing her grandmother would say or do with separate them.

"Good, then I will dress to fit this situation. I have dealt with a lot of elegant people who had to pay for my research. Now this is a bit different obviously," he said as he continued to rest closely with Luna. He knew this was big, as it was a way to maybe learn himself. It was possible that her grandmother knew more about his own people than he or his sister knew about. He hoped this was the case as it would help no only with himself, but his nieces and nephews who were half human and half elf. Since it affected Luna it was possible if any of them found a part or full elf they would be in the same situation in a decade or so for the oldest.

He let her rest against him for a bit longer. It was so nice and easy to rest like this. It would be hard to not have her around. That meant that he had to do his very best to prove that he was worth her. He let time pass as he relaxed as best as possible before he would get up about a hour before. "Okay, Luna, the bathroom next door, do you want to get a shower first or do you want me to do so. I figure you have plenty of your dresses here, the ones you left up at our place in the mountains that you can pick to wear tonight," he informed her so she knew she could find something new. "I think there are a few gifts that were given to you too, a rather lovely blue dress from what I remember," he added in.

“ Yes and no. Just dress casual maybe a tie you don’t need to do a full suit I’m gonna wear a nice dress I know my grandmother my grandfather is pretty relaxed though.”she was trying her best to explain her family but it was hard to put it into words but for now she would rest and enjoy the small amount of time she had with her fiancé.

For now she would rest and not worry about what tonight was going to hold. She would not let Simon see the look of worried on her face but he could probably feel the stress radiating off of her. When he mentioned the shower Luna nodded but she wasn’t sure if she should go first but she would take longer in it. “ i’ll probably take a shower first it’ll take me longer to get ready I think I’ll pick a dress already here. I just have asked what you’re thinking about wearing. I know it’s silly but should we match or just wear what we normally would. I might pick the blue dress. You’ll be fine don’t worry so much how about you take your shower and I’ll pick out my clothes and then take my shower and you could help me get ready that sounds fair.”she offered to enter hoping he wouldn’t mind it.

Nodding his head, Simon figured that he would get out the dress while Luna got her shower and cleaned up. He smiled as he looked at her, and paused at the last part, that was a better idea. "Good, I will take the shower while you pick out your clothes. I tend to be somewhat fast as I have a habit of taking fast showers most of the time. So I will give you this time to get ready," he said before he gave her a kiss. "Next time though when we have the chance, I will take a longer shower and we can make sure to take it together," he said teasing his lover a bit for fun, and he figured it seemed like it would be fun too.

Heading off, he figured he would find clothes to match whatever Luna picked. He luckily had more clothes sent to him the day before so he had options. As he too his shower, he was still nervous, there was so much he didn't know about the future. There was so much that was uncertain, it was hard to not be a bit nervous. He knew that this meeting was super important and super key to anything that happened in the future of his life. That meant that this was perhaps the most important day ever. That itself would be a reason to be stressed. He ended up taking a bit longer than he planned but still not to long as he got out of the shower and dried off. He had some underwear on as he went to find Luna and tell her it was her turn to take the shower.

Luna was getting used to being around Simon Moore and when he told her to go pick out her dress that’s what she planned on doing she was going to dress pretty casual but still slightly dressy. “ i’m sure we can relax more after the dinner I’m more worried about what’s gonna happen since this is new for me and I don’t know how my grandmother is going to handle this my grandfather on the other hand….. he’s pretty laid-back and I’m not sure how he’s gonna handle these kinds of questions.” she was stacked explain as she would go to look at the dresses she had available there.

Luna picked something blue and that complimented her skin tone it was a short kneelength dress that was sleeveless but covered enough and she wore a white cardigan over it. It was simple and classy. She knew her grandmother liked her to dress up so she at least look presentable and she knew Simon would be able to match blue easily. She laid out her dress and waited for Simon to get out of the shower so he could take a look at what she picked. “ sweetie take a look at this let me know if you like it. If not I can change it it’s no big deal but do you think that’ll look alright on me?” She asked making sure he heard the question before she would head to the shower but she at least want him to see the options she left out. If he wasn’t okay with it she would actually change it she wanted to make sure that they could complement each other with their clothing.

It was pretty natural to be nervous, this was a huge meeting, and the grandmother was possibly the only person the the world who could explain the connection and help them to understand their relationship better as well as the mystery of Luna maybe being part elf as well. He walked in and looked at the outfit that was picked out by Luna and nodded his head. His mind going over the possibilities of things he could wear to match with this and he had an idea to try.

"Of course it will look good on you, your a beautiful woman, and the blue should look calming, and make you look sweet, yet refined too," he replied to the question. I am sure that I can find something to go with it as well. A good idea in fact of what will go perfectly with it," he said as he approached her and then would give her a kiss.

"It is your turn now to enjoy a good bath or shower, everything is ready the towels are out for you too. I will get dressed while you wash up and when we are both done we can head to your parents house for this meeting. No matter what I will remain right here next to you, ready to support you as best as I can," he said softly.

He wanted to make sure that she knew that he had her back and would be in her corner no matter what happened. That he was there for her and he would continue to be no matter what happened at that meeting with the grandmother that night. He knew that any relationship worthwhile would naturally have its challenges and this night might just be one of them. Something they would have to work together to overcome and be stronger for doing so.

“ you really are so sweet I’m glad you think I look nice but do you think we can match?” She asked staring at the outfit she chose second-guessing yourself on wearing that she did change it especially since this meeting was pretty much something to explain what was going on with her and Simon.“ I know it’s my grandmother but I’m so nervous I’ll try not to take too long in the shower but I can’t help it I’m just so scared I don’t know what I’m gonna find out or what we are going to find out…”Luna tended to start to ramble when she got nervous and upset and Simon was seeing this starting to come out especially since this meeting might bring up family things and secrets that she might not be ready to hear.

He probably could not hear a heartbeat but he could feel the tension she felt as she stiffened and didn’t move to go to the shower just yet as she stared at her dress. She reached over to take his hand for comfort before the shower.

"I think we will be fine, dear," he said as he looked at her, he could feel the nerves from he even without the connection that he had with her at that moment. "Now, we are together and we will do our best, that is all we can do," he said softly as he took out his blue pants and button up shirt, it would go perfectly with the causal outfit that she had for herself. The same color blue and everything. He held her hand as he looked at her, "Now, I am here for you, my woman, and my partner. Think of this as a chance to learn about things, a chance to advance, so far we have had no source of information, now at least we might have one."

He held her hand for a moment, his fingers interlocked with her own as he stood there. He knew that he and she were going into a meeting where so much was unknown. There was so much about his own people that he didn't know and honestly had no source on his own people. He wanted to figure these things out, but oddly this meeting might be the first chance to learn more about his people. Even his sister knew little about his own people other than that she was half elf. She had been lucky in a way and married a full human and he didn't think they had the same connection he had with Luna.

Simon was comforting her and that honestly helped. Maybe she was killing time so maybe her grandmother would be at her parents home when they finally arrived. “I can’t help my nerves but do you think if we wait long enough she’ll already be there?” she asked taking his hand interlocking fingers for a long moment before giving him a tight squeeze. She still needed her shower but he did pick out a lovely combination to match her dress.

“How about you relax and take your time getting dressed? “ she leaned over to steal a kiss before letting his hand go to shower. When she was fine she’d dry off and start her routine and put on a little make up. Nothing too crazy but enough to be presentable. “I’m ready when you are.” she told Simon as she would see if he was ready and when he was they could head over.

"Yes, of course," Simon said as he had gotten ready before. He looked at her in his causal dress up clothes. He was nervous as she was, that was obvious, there was so much they didn't know. The big one, what the grandmother knew and how she was going to react to the bond between the two of them. There was so much that was unknown to him as he didn't know her grandparents, so this was uncharted waters for him. He cleared his mind as he took her arm into his own. "You look lovely tonight, dear."

He led Luna to her parents home, it was a short walk down the street. He felt the nice lovely night's air would be nice. It was cool, but not cold as he walked with her. He knew this was a nervous time for them, and he held her hand firmly as they walked. A way of comforting her and feeling the positive connection they had with one another. Simon should of learned more about his people, but he never did, so he couldn't help figure things out. He was foolish for his lack of self insight and never pushing to learn more. He might have to change that in the coming years.

"Here we go, lets hope this all works out fine," he said as he led Luna to the door of her family home and knocked to signal they had arrived.

When Simon told her she looked lovely all she could do is smile and whisper very polite thank you. Today she actually did her make up and she looked a little bit different than she normally did but she wanted to look nice especially since it was a big day for both of them. She didn’t do anything too crazy mostly natural with a little blush and eyeshadow to go with her dress.

The walk wasn’t long as they held hands and took their time getting there. She would do her best to not be too worried but it was easy to tell that she was and when Simon knocked on the door he could feel that she tensed up and it didn’t take long for one of the maids to open the door for them and invite them in.

“ right this way to live living room. Drinks will be brought in shortly.” They made said as she let them to the living room where some of the family was hanging around drinking and talking but of course Luna sister decided not to show up she still wasn’t okay with dealing with Simon at the last time they met. She probably wasn’t going to get along with him especially since she would tell anyone who listen that Simon was mean to her and she didn’t feel comfortable being around him. For now it was just the immediate family her grandmother hadn’t arrived yet

“ you guys are early my mother hasn’t arrived yet so just relax she usually takes her time she’ll probably be here in a few minutes.” Luna’s mother informed both Simon and her daughter. They weren’t that early but she knew her mother and the fact that she was taking her time getting ready was not shocking but at least for now almost the family starting together in the sounds of children running around from moon is Brother’s side of the family was a nice distraction while they waited and gave them a chance to talk

Simon nodded his head as he followed behind the maid and Luna. He then remained quiet as he wanted to just focus on this meeting and making sure he was ready for it. As well as being ready for whatever would happen. He was getting to know this family as things moved along, but he knew that he had work todo. The sister didn't like him and they didn't work well as step siblings already. He slowly found a seat in one of the chairs next to Luna, as he looked over to the rest of the family.

"I see, thank you for telling me. I don't mind waiting at all.," he said as he figured that this wasn't anything insane.

He saw the kids come in and he found that they were curious about him. He figured he might as well impress. He smiled as he did a couple of magic tricks for the kids, he had magic as a elf, good level magic where he was able to move objects around the room as he let the kids be amazed by the small objects that he moved. He was able to grab their attention as he used his knowledge of science and magic to take the glass of water and change the color of it and also cause it to float in air. He explained a few super basic science terms in good order too, as he figured he might be helpful as they waited.

Luckily for the both of them it was mostly just her and Simon that were really nervous maybe Luna’s mother since she was already starting her wine. Little kids were easy enough to impress with magic and Luna‘s mom brought her a glass of wine as well but she wasn’t sure about Simon so she would lean over and asked softly if he would want one and if he said yes she’d bring him something but she wasn’t sure if he drank and she couldn’t remember. “ do you want anything to drink at all even if it’s not wine I am going to have wine if that’s all right.” Luna agreed to having a glass since her nerves were on edge and Simon could feel that but the little kids that were running around we’re focused on Simon and whatever he was doing with his magic as one little girl hopped on Luna‘s lap and cuddled her her sweet little niece had long dark hair but her eyes were a bit different so he could probably tell she might have some elf in her or maybe she has had some very unique violet eyes.

They would not have to wait for long as I heard hustling and bustling from the other room and he could probably tell with the commotion that was most likely her grandparents. The older woman had a long white hair pulled up into a very luxurious bun with beautiful flower pins in it and she was dressed not to formally but with a lovely dress and entered with her husband who is quite a bit taller than her and for their age even though they are pushing 80 and 90 they looked very good for their age. “AH! How long has it been since I’ve seen you. My darling! I was shocked to see you home I’m happy you’re back I’ve missed you so!” She was very excited to see Luna and when she got close enough she would move over and give her a nice big hug before noticing Simon sitting next to her as she ruffled her granddaughters hair who is sitting in Luna’s lap making her giggle and hop off to go to run around and play. If Simon paid attention her grandmother had the same violet eyes as the granddaughter which was something that he knew passed down during generations or might be something from her bloodline that her grandfather went to the kitchen and decided to eat food and snack while the grandmother was the more social out of the pair. “ and who are you?” she asked Simon.

"I don't mind wine, that is fine with me," he said softly as he wasn't a large drinker, but he could drink from time to time in social situations like this. He didn't want to come across as a prude after all either. He knew that the choices he made meant a lot as he figured that the family was looking very closely at him and everything he did. He was taking away their only daughter away from them, the youngest and thus maybe the most important to them as well. He found her important and wanted her family to like him as well.

He listened and payed attention to the grandmother and father, they well something was different. He did noticed the similarities, they were family so that made a lot of sense to see. He waited for the question to say anything. "Well ma'am, I am the fiancé of your granddaughter here," he said honestly as he looked at her thinking for a moment. "Luna and I have been really looking forward to meet you, I have heard so many things about you and we have a um connection between us, a kind of bond that has been a bit confusing. You see, I am a elf, and sadly I know nothing about my own race, you see I was a orphan raised by humans."

He left that in the air, he didn't say that he slept with Luna directly, but he was pretty sure if she knew what the bond was or what was happening, she would know they slept together without him having to say anything at all. He figured that might be the best way to admit to that fact and to move past the fact his relationship with her granddaughter was heated already.

“I think I need a bottle of wine actually.” Luna said as she had the family maid bring them sparkling wine. It was light and something they both could enjoy. Not only that but it would calm her nerves. Wine was brought not only got the engaged couple but her grandmother and grandfather who waved it off before kissing his wife on the cheek. He chose to explore the kitchen and get himself a beer. He’d get time with his youngest granddaughter soon enough.

They had a tight knit family with kids all around though they knew to let their grandmother talk to Luna and her guest. Hearing the word fiancé got her attention as she looked Simon over but he did a good job at filling in the blanks. “You both are so young and this engagement is quite fast isn’t it?” she asked with a concerned look in her eyes. “An elf and human? Not very common around here you know. An orphan? Were you raised by humans?” the grandmother was more than curious especially when he mentioned connection. “Bonds can be many things. How did you both meet? Is this very serous or puppy love? I highly recommend dating a while. Both of you. Marriage is a serious commitment. I’m sure you know at least that much young elf.” she didn’t want to say it outright but for now Luna’s grandmother was assuming they had yet to consummate the relationship and bond with her granddaughter.

Simon knew this was going to be a challenge to explain as he would have to give more details for her to even possibly understand. That was a bit challenging for him in general. He took a deep breath and nodded his head. "Yes, my elder sister and I were taken in by a pair of older humans when we were orphaned. They were friends of my parents who had been exiled from their homes. I don't know why they were exiled but I guess cause they liked to question things. My elder sister has a family and is a good woman," he explained honestly about his family.

He took a deep breath. "As for my relationship with Luna. She came to me a while ago as my assistant, I am a scientist of a good bit or renown. I have been since I was young. Luna was my assistant or is really, and we work together on projects. The two of us hit it off really quickly, and things grew tense between us and a bit awkward as we worked on a rocket. Luna is a wonderful woman, kind, smart, hardworking, and helpful. She is a woman I fell for very quickly. I would say things are serious between us. Things grew intense after a night where we were stuck in the snow, and in order to get through the snow storm we had to get close. Things got very heated. Ever since then, I know your granddaughter on a different level. I can sense her feelings, hear her thoughts even sometimes, we are connected in a deeper way than anyone I know. This literal link between us has caused me to fall deeper in love with her too."

Back
Top Bottom