Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of a Recovering Succubus (MotionlessOrbit x Ouroborus)

This was perhaps one of the only times Noah had managed to turn Anaise on. His description of what the guys wanted her for, what they thought about a woman, only deemed to make her mor enthusiastic as she took Charlie's balls into her mouth, sucking almost lovingly on them. Her fingers teased her own pussy, running up and down between her wet lips as quietly slurped on Charlie.

She could practically hear Levi in her ear, his words dancing in her mind, and before she knew it, her lips were moving, and she was speaking. "But Noah, there's nothing wrong with that. My body is a toy." The words rolled so casually off her tongue and into the air that it took her a moment to realize, her mout slurping away on Charlie's balls.

"I mean...y'know...guys are supposed to want to play with girls' bodies..." She giggled a little, getting one from Kim as well.

"Anaise!" said Noah, hearing his girlfriend repeat back what he assumed the guys at school were telling her. She must be even more naive than he thought, imagined Noah. Those bad guys were corrupting her, he figured, Noah blissfully unaware that Anaise's true self was just coming back and the way she had been behaving around him had always been an act.

"You're not a toy Anaise. That's gross" said Noah, not really thinking about it and just being his usual prudish self. Charlie meanwhile was moaning more as the girls worked on his cock. He silently gestured for Anaise to sit up and nodded towards his re-hardened dick, offering her to ride him.

"Even if that was true it shouldnt be... other guys who get to do that. Your my girlfriend... right?" said Noah, now so unsure about their relationship he was having to check things were still how he convinced himself they were.

Anaise's eyes practically sparkled when Charlie motioned for her to mount him. She sucked him for just a bit longer, letting Kimberly have a bit more fun before the faun pulled away. She huffed a little at Noah's words, annoyed by them and how wrong he was, but she didn't have too much time to be angry with him. Something better was coming up, anyway.

"Yeah,, yeah.." She responded as she climbed over Charlie, straddling him. Kimberly grasped his cock for her, positioning it till his thick, saliva covered head met her entrance. "Of course, Noah..." The succubus started to lower herself, slowly pushing Charlie into her wet muff. "You're my boyfriend." She reassured him.

"Sirry we haven't been able to hang out much, I've just been so-" Kimberly snuck her hands up Anaise's shoulders, holding her tightly before she pushed her down, forcing her bubbly ass onto Charlie's lap and burying his cock deep inside of her. "Busy!!" She cried out, covering her mouth to muffle a moan. One hand rested in Charlie's hard abs, using it to steady herself, but the Succubus's body was doing more work than her brain, her hips rising and falling on his lap by instinct as she road him. "Ohhh! I've just been busy Noah!" She managed to finish her sentence. "But of course you're still my boyfriend!"

Noah listened with wide eyes as Anaise responded but it sounded at first like her mind was elsewhere. What was she doing with these friends of hers? She seemed to agree with him at first, reassuring him that he was her boyfriend and even apologising for them not spending much time together recently. Then she Anaise cried out, sounding like she had hurt herself. Before he could ask her if she was ok, Anaise continued, her voice different now as she reassured him further and told him she had been busy.

"Erm... ok... thanks Anaise. Are you... are you... doing alright?" he asked, Noah feeling his mouth was dry, barely able to breath as he could hear her breathing and a shifting sound, with the occasional slap of something else.

"Y-y-you sound like... it sounds... are you... e-e-exercising?" he said, stammering again as he tried to rationalise what he was hearing. Charlie meanwhile was groaning, slowly moving his hips to thrust up deep inside Anaise. He turned to Kimberley, pulling her down towards him and giving her a deep kiss before handing her Anaise's broken off horn. "Get this nice and wet, then push it into her ass" he whispered, separating their lips and placing the end of Anaise's horn against Kimberley's lips.

"Y-yeah, I'm doing just fine, now." Anaise sighed shakily, her ass rising and falling, slapping loudly against Charlie's lap. There wasn't anything better than a big, hard dick, and with Charlie's inside of her, she was feeling better than ever. Even Noah was less annoying to her now that she was fucking him again, her hips sliding forward and back as she rose.

"Exercise! Something...oh god...like that..!" She breathed, moaning softly with every fall of her hips. "My friends are just really goofing around." It was hard for her to focus and form complete sentences, so much so that it was taking her concentration. She hadn't even heard what Charlie said to Kim, watching them kiss before she closed her eyes. "My friend is just really, really, really working me good. He's hitting all the spots that need it."

While she spoke, Kimberly kissed and then sucked on Anaise's horn, drooling and slobbering purposefully on it. She bobbed her head up and down, making sure it was properly coated before she tool it from Charlie, moving behind the succubus.

Anaise could feel the faun grab her ass, slapping her butt a little, which only made her moan again. Then Kimberly spread her ass, pushing Anaise forward so that she was leaning over Charlie, huge tits dangling in his face. She leaned in and licked Anaise's puckered hole, slathering it with saliva before she began to push the horn into her ass. The contact made Anaise's eyes widen and she squealed loudly the moment it entered, her hips slowing down for a moment, but still moving as she aimed to adjust. "Nnnnghhh! Ohhhhhhh god!"

This had happened more times than Noah liked to remember. A lot of the time he tried to call Anaise on Saturday evenings. He knew he was interrupting her time with her ex but part of him couldn't help checking up on Anaise. He didn't like being suspicious but the sounds she seemed to be making made his thoughts go to sordid places. But Anaise wouldn't do something like that. She wasn't that type of girl. His eyes widened however as Anaise continued, her words practically dripping with innuendo as she talked about how her 'friend' was working her good.

"Anaise! Don't exercise so much. It sounds like you're hurting yourself" said Noah, hearing what he thought had to be the sound of Anaise pulling a muscle, and not her own broken horn getting pushed up into her ass. Charlie only made things worse, wrapping his arms around Anaise, burying his head between her tits and starting to buck his hips, slamming his cock up inside her with faster and deeper strokes.

"Anaise? Anaise? What's that sound?" asked Noah, still trying to talk to his girlfriend as she was being railed, hearing the now much louder clap clap clap sound of Charlie's hips hitting Anaise's big bubbly ass.

"Hhhnnnnh!" Anaise couldn't stop the high pitched squeal from leaving her mouth if she wanted to. At least she had some control when it was just her moving her hips, but now Charlie was well and truly fucking her, working his cock in and out of her much faster and harder than she had been riding him. "Ch-char-!" She caught herself, squeezing her eyes shut. "I-im okay, Noah!" She sputtered.

But she was far from it. Kimberly giggled, working her horn in and out of her tight little ass in tandem with Charlie. Every time he drilled his cock into her snatch, she'd pull the horn back, and when he lowered his hips, she'd push it in, so the succubus constantly had something deep inside of her. "He seriously can't figure it out?" She whispered with a giggle. She'd heard Noah was stupid, but she'd never guessed this stupid.

"N-nothing, Noah!" Anaise was struggling to think of a good excuse. "Mmh! J-just someone else doing s-some training!" She squealed again, Charlie's fat cockhead slamming against her core, making her squirm in his arms. Her hips were now moving against him faster, her lussy squeezing and stroking him as she was losing control.

On some level, part of Noah knew what was happening. But he couldn't admit his suspicions. Even as he heard Anaise squealing and the sound of flesh on flesh, he told himself it wasn't true. Even if Anaise was fucking another guy, why would she be doing it while he was on the phone with her? It didn't make sense so he must just be imagining things. Charlie was equally incredulous but by that point he had forgotten about the little pipsqueak and was more focused on fucking Anaise's brains out again, feeling her deliciously tight succubus pussy clenching around him as he buried himself inside her over and over.

"Yeah! Feel the burn Anaise. Don't stop now" said Charlie, talking like they were actually working out, grinning wickedly as he came up from between her chest and locked lips with her. Even over the slapping sound and Anaise's moans, Noah would hear the lewd sucking sound as Charlie kissed Anaise hard, sliding his tongue into her mouth and making out with her like poor Noah had never had the strength of resolve to do. It wasn't a tender kiss from her limp-dicked boyfriend. Charlie dominated her mouth, just like he was claiming her tight cunt for himself with every stroke of his cock.

Charlie finally let out one last groan and emptied his balls inside Anaise again, erupting and filling her pussy with his warm, sticky seed. He fell back on the bed, hips still stirring and panting. He hadn't cum this many times in such quick succession for a long time. Not since the last time he had fucked Anaise. Kimberley was fun but Anaise's pussy was quite literally magic, her juices giving him the energy to go again and again.

"Gnnh!" Anaise's hips bucked wildly, her fat, bubbly ass slapping against Charlie's over and over, meeting his thrusts. "I'm feeling it!" She only seemed to get tighter and wetter knowing that Noah was on the phone, listening to her fuck Charlie. "It burns so good!!" Between Charlie's cock and Anaise's horn, there was no cusnce for her to last any longer.

She came along with Charlie, moaning aloud as he filled her tight pussy with his hot cum, his hips still moving. She could feel her pussy spasm and twitch around his cocks, sensitive to every little move hid hips, or her own shaking ones, made. "Oh god..! Oh god...!"

Kimberly pulled the horn from her ass, reaching around from behind Anaise and grasping her chin, kissing the succubus us deeply, not letting her catch her breath. Eventually their lips parted, Anaise looking dazed while several strands of saliva collected their mouths. "That was sooo hot."

Noah just lay on his bed, aware partly that his dick had never been harder. He had never heard Anaise make those kinds of sounds. She really sounded like she was exerting herself along with the others she was with. Charlie groaned as Anaise's tight pussy milked him dry, squeezing around him, her cunt the perfect wet and warm sheathe for his cock. He thrust a few more times to get out every last drop and churning up the sticky mess he had left inside Noah's girlfriend.

Charlie lay back and got his breath back, watching the girls kissing heatedly before they separated with drool hanging between them. Charlie had never felt more turned on and he realised his dick was still hard, all thanks to Anaise's sinful body. He wasted no time in pushing Anaise off him, grabbing Kimberley and pushing her onto her back down on the bed. Charlie growled almost like an animal as he spread Kimberley's legs, pushing his cock into her tight ass too and locking lips with her, already pounding away at her other hole within a few seconds, leaving Anaise laying beside them. Her broken off horn lay on the bed beside her and Charlie's cum oozing from between her well-fucked pussy.

"A-A-Anaise... is... everything alright?" came Noah's voice on the other end of the phone, slowly finding his voice again as the sounds seemed to stop, although there was still a repetitive clapping sound coming from somewhere nearby where Anaise seemed to be, Noah unaware he was listening to Kimberley getting railed.

Anaise fell off Charlie's lap and onto her side, panting as she tried to catch her breath. Now his cum was oozing out both of her holes, dripping down her bubbly cheeks and her thighs, where it ran onto the bed below. She could watch with glee as Charlie pinned Kimberly beneath himself, ready to fuck her too. He was such a damn stud, and it only made her wetter.

"Mmmmph!!" Kimberly moaned into Charlie's mouth as he eagerly invaded her ass, spreading her tight ring with his cheer size. The faun's legs raised high into the air, kicking slightly with every clap of his hips against her rear. Her tits leapt up each time, and her hands found his shoulders, nails digging into them as she held on to him for dear life. "Charlie..!" She moaned his name between kisses. "Fuck...! So good...!"

Anaise watched for a moment, panting hard before she remembered Noah. She grasped her phone, bringing it closer to her again. "Uhh yeah baby...I'm good...never been better!" She smiled, trying to catch her breath. "Its my friends turn to get her Workout, and she's uhm...really getting worked too." She told him. "The program is hard, so damn hard...but it's so damn good too." She giggled as she rose to her knees, wrapping her arms around Charlie from behind. She started to kiss his cheek and neck, huge soft tits squished against his back as she urged him to fuck Kimberly harder.

Noah heard Anaise talking but it seemed she wasn't immediately speaking to him. Either to herself or whoever she was with. It sounded like she had really enjoyed the exercise they were doing. He had never heard Anaise sound so breathless and... happy? If that was the right word. Noah knew deep down the right word was aroused, but who got aroused over exercise? That was just a weird thought.

"You sound like you're having a good time. I didn't know you had started a program like that. It sounds... intense" said Noah, trying to ignore the clapping sound that was reaching through the phone again and what seemed like some odd sounds for what was meant to be another girl getting a workout. Charlie meanwhile just leaned back and grinned, knowing her words about their 'exercise' were for him.

Her draped over him only encouraged Charlie to roughly rut into Kimberley harder, plundering her tight ass with his throbbing cock. Charlie craned his head back and locked lips with Anaise, letting Noah hear the wet smacking sounds of their lips before pulling away and making a hang up gesture, Charlie having had their fun with Noah and wanting all of Anaise's attention for himself again.

"I was hoping we can have lunch together tomorrow. We've not done that for a while" said Noah, continuing regardless. They hadn't lunch together much because lunch time inevitably was the perfect time for letting whichever hunky boy asked fuck her brains out. Anaise didn't need to skip class when it was lunch period and they had a whole half an hour for her to get railed almost every day. Now she would having to contend with Charlie's libido at school as well.

Anaise kissed Charlie back, her tongue dancing with his in her mouth, gasping a little when he pulled away. She gazed down at Kimberly, the girl moaning loudly as Charlie pounded her tight, faun ass. She grinned down at them, her hands caressing Charlie's chest. "Yeah, Noah, maybe...we'll see! I have to go now!" She told him quickly, her lips kissing and nipping at Charlie's neck.

"I'll see you whenever, babe." She was quick to hang up on him, wanting to get back to the action at hand, and once she did, she tossed her phone aside, Noah forgotten about jus tthat fast. She knew she wasn't going to be spending lunch with him, especially if Charlie came for attention. She'd as soon as leave him, if she ever got the chance to sit with him. "Gosh Kim, you're such a slut..! Listen to you moan," She grinned.

"Fwah!" Kimberly gasped as his cock reached deep into her guts, making her grip the bed below her tightly. "A-as if you can talk! You were soooo-!" She paused in her speech, squealing again, before continuing, "Into getting fucked while on the phone with your 'boyfriend'." She taunted back, and the two giggled. "You're so turned on by cheating on him!"

Charlie moaned louder as he sheathed himself inside Kimberley's tight ass. Feeling Anaise's perfect body hugging him from behind and her lips on his neck. He loved hearing Anaise disregard her boyfriend so she could focus on them all fucking each other.

"You're both sluts. As bad as each other. But she's right Anaise" he said, speaking between groans as be hilted his big hard cock inside Kimberley over and over.

"Don't worry. I'll keep all this a secret and help you cheat on that little pipsqueak as much as you want" he moaned, rutting away like an animal, reaching back to grab Anaise's head and kissing her deeply. A few moments later he let out another moan and climaxed again, filling Kimberley's guts with another load.

For the rest of the day, Charlie didn't let the girls leave his bed for almost the entire time. He was like an untamed animal. Anaise's body kept him energised and he chugged sports drink between sessions. By the time the sun started to set, Charlie was exhausted, laying in bed with Anaise and Kimberley's naked bodies coiled up with his.

"We... we should do this more often" he whispered, stroking their hair as they lay together.

"I know, I know." Anaise giggled in response to being called a slut. Charlie and Kimberly weren't wrong, she was exactly that, and so was Kimberly. Neither of the two girls hated it, in fact they loved it, otherwise they wouldn't be here with him right now.

They also weren't wrong about her getting off on cheating on Noah. There was just something about it, about his denial of her fooling around behind his back that lit that spark in her. Just thinking about it, the way he was so prudish, so much so that he'd blinded himself to the fact she was cheating on him. "Thank you Charlie, I intend to cheat a lot." She grinned and kissed him back.

Kimberly wanted to reply, but she'd closed her eyes, letting the two speak while she focused on Charlie's monstrous cock buried deep in her guts. "Nngh! Gah!" She whimpered and moaned until she came, right along with Charlie. The faun loved having her ass pumped full of hot cum, a satisfied and dreamy look on her face.

By the time the day was over, both girls were exhausted themselves. Neither had thought they'd ever meet a human so unsatiable, especially Kimberly. Shefelt like she was going to fall asleep at any moment. Anaise was sure that she needed a cab getting home, because she wouldn't be able to stand. "God, I don't know if I could survive another day like this." She giggled.

"Thats not a no." Kimberly pointed out, teasingly. "Gosh, we should totally bring Maya next time...see of you can handle three of us!"

Charlie's tired eyes lit up at the mention of Maya. Luckily for the exhausted pair his cock didn't stir back to life. Even Anaise's natural aphrodisiacs her body produced could only do so much.

"Who's Maya? Another succubus? Or a faun?" he said, Charlie grinning eagerly down at them both as he hugged the girls to his side, hands drifting down to squeeze their butts.

"You know me either me. I can handle anything" he said cockily, leaning down to give Kimberley a deep kiss, before turning to do the same with Anaise, his tongue sliding over hers.

"Maya isn't either, silly." Kimberly giggled before kissing him back, moaning into her mouth. "Oh gosh you're going to love her! She's cute as a button, and her tits are almost as nice as Anaise's!"

Anaise took her moment to kiss Charlie back as well, her tongue playing with his before she parted. "Almost, just almost." She emphasized, getting a laugh out if Kimberly.

The two girls stayed a little while longer, just enough so that they could recover their stamina and actually use their legs. It was a good end to the weekend for them, and they'd both sleep soundly, especially Anaise.

"Well now I'm really curious. Bring as many friends over as you want" chuckled Charlie. The three of them idly made out for a while longer, revelling in their heated session that had taken up most of the day. When the girls were able to walk again, Charlie was kind enough to drive them both home, seeing each off with one last long kiss and a grope.

The next week brought much of what was promised for Anaise. Charlie was back to his old self. He talked to her as normal and openly flirted with Anaise in front of Noah. Her boyfriend tried to hold her attention but when lunch came around, it seemed Charlie wanted another turn and he asked Anaise to follow him, ignoring Noah.

Charlie fucked her brains out that day and practically every day afterwards. When Charlie wasn't putting Anaise on her knees or bending her over in a unused classroom, there were dozens of other boys vying for her attention. For the next few weeks, there wasn't a single day that went by where Anaise wasn't having sex multiple times a day.

The boys even began to make Anaise miss classes, asking her to find somewhere private with them so they could spend a full hour screwing her. Of course her poor attendance began to be noticed but the first time Anaise received a detention for it, she would find herself alone in a classroom with none other than Mr Gladstone. So her time was spent not doing lines but instead bent over his desk as her favourite teacher made use of her too.

It continued even after school. Mr Gladstone kept her behind after classes at least once a week and she was receiving detention more frequently for cutting class. When she did managed to make her way home, Anaise's evenings with just filled with more sex. Boys contacted her on social media to take her out. Men from her apartment complex knocked on her door and just invited themselves in to take a turn with the succubus they had heard lived in the building and seemed happy to take all comers.

And of course, every Saturday, Anaise was able to reunite with Levi and tell him all about it. Even though he was only one of her many many lovers, he seemed more than happy to hear about Anaise's exploits. Each session would find Anaise gazing into his golden eyes as he implored Anaise to continue sinking into further and further depravity. To be the happy slut that the world needed her to be.

The detentions were piling up, but Anaise hardly seemed to care about them. She didn't have the time to, she was too busy flitting about from man to man. Charlie was insatiable, coming to her often, even if she was sitting with Noah. Especially if she was sitting with Noah.

Even when he was done, she had many more boys lining up to take a turn with her, and she just couldn't say no. She didn't have it in her, and she didn't want to. She loved every second of it, craving it, really. Classes didn't matter, not if it meant leaving any of these poor boys unfulfilled or unsatisfied.

Of course, detention wasn't all bad, especially when Mr. Gladstone was the one to monitor her. He disciplined her in s different way, one that left her weak in the knees and barely able to walk after. And when she got home? She still had plenty of work to do, to the point that she was rarely ever alone.

But it was worth it, even if sometimes it was actually a little tiring. Just seeing Levi's smile when she told him of her exploits, that little sparkle in his gold eyes, made it all worth it. That, and it felt good to be herself, to be the slut she was always meant to be.

Levi was always happy to spend time with Anaise. He continued to act as caseworker for Kimberley and Maya too. The pair were shaping up nicely too, aided in their corruption by their friendship with Anaise and helped even more by weekly sessions with him too. Under his gaze and filled by his cock, Levi continued to convince all three girls that they were better served being fucktoys for all the men in their lives and making themselves free use for the world. However that didn't mean he was entirely satisfied and was always keen to meet more slutty non-human girls he could mould into their ideal selves.

They were a few weeks into February and Levi was called a little further afield than his normal remit. His area covered the three surrounding towns and the girls attending the local high schools on the Visitor Program. There was Northridge High where Noah, Anaise and Charlie went. Tyrell and Kimberley attended Sunnyhill High. Maya and Declan were students at Eastview High. However Levi had been asked to come and work on a case further out, called Highland Academy. He had never been before but had been told there was a particular case with another teenage non-human having difficulties. All his current cases seemed to rate Levi very highly, Maya especially having really changed her tune on how much she enjoyed the human world. Levi's superiors were of course blissfully unaware part of that was because she had been sleeping with almost all of the boys swim team, her coach and Levi himself on a weekly basis.

Levi arrived at Highland Academy in the middle of the day. He flirted with the pretty receptionist, who was more than happy to fill Levi in on the situation. There was a fairy girl who had started attending Highland Academy last year. She was in a younger year than Anaise and the other girls, although such things weren't always fully accurate thanks to how non-humans matured, so most got placed where they seemed most suitable. The fairy girl had been doing well it seemed, although she had gotten in some trouble for minor mischief. However a few days ago there had apparently been an incident with two boys. A pair of twins, called Hunter and Hayden had apparently been bothering her and something had happened.

Levi's lip curled at the mention of the name. It would have been far too big a coincidence that there be another pair of twins called Hunter and Hayden, and he assumed they had to be the pair that Anaise had talked about. Noah's cousins she had been with during Thanksgiving. Based on what Anaise had said about them, Levi could only imagine what the little pair of perverts had been up to. So he thanked the receptionist, getting her number and heading off to the detention room where the fairy girl was apparently spending her lunch for the rest of the week. Levi made sure they wouldn't be disturbed before heading inside, seeing her there and deciding immediately that Anaise was about to make a new bestie.

"Good afternoon. I'm Levi, a case worker with the program" he said, looking around the disused classroom that was being used as the detention room. There were rows of desk, the girl sat behind one. Levi instead walked over and leant on the edge of the teacher's desk, giving her his usual warm and charming smile.

Aurora wasn't really a bad girl. No, the fairy was actually a decently behaved student. Usually. She liked to have her fun, just a little harmless prank here or there. A little joke with the chalk dust landing on a teacher, or perhaps a frog on someone's food at lunch. But she never went crazy, and she tried to do her best not to make anyone too mad. It was all harmless fun.

But those twins...Hayden and Hunter...they really bothered her. They were always harassing her, getting far too touchy with her. They could never keep their hands to themselves, nor could they take a hint, and today it had just reached a breaking point, and she snapped. It wasn't a major incident, but she'd ruined their lockers, and everything inside, entirely. That was what landed her in the detention room.

She was nervous, fidgeting in her seat. Were they gonna send her home? Was she getting kicked out? When Levi walked in, she straightened up, coughing a little. "Hi! I'm Aurora!" She greeted him quickly. "I'm not gonna get kicked out am I? My parents are gonna kill me..."

Levi couldn't help but enjoy her figure. Even looking as young and spritely as she did, Aurora had a body that rivalled the trio he was already close with. It was the reason he worked so hard to charm the non-human girls the most. They were all so much more delightful in their own special ways. He also noticed the way she seemed to fidget, clearly nervous about her situation. Like with Maya and his kind offer to help her home for the holidays, Levi was eager to find ways he could get inside Aurora's head and wrap her around his finger. So he just chuckled and shook his head at her question, his golden eyes settling on hers.

"No, not at all. I managed to persuade them to let me try and smooth things over first" lied Levi easily. It was doubtful she would be expelled for such an infraction and he had also not even spoken to any of the school administrators yet about her long term punishments. Regardless he continued.

"Tell me about the incident, Aurora. I want you to be honest with me. This is a safe space. Anything we say or do, it's all in confidence. You can trust me" he said, Levi smiling warmly at her still, his voice so smooth and silky, his golden eyes shining a little as he focused on her pearly baby blues.

A big sigh of relief left Aurora when he told her she wasn't getting expelled "Oh thank god!" She rested a hand on her chest, above her generous breasts, cracking a small smile. "I can't go home...not like this...I really like it here!" She had made a healthy amount of friends here, and she didn't want to say goodbye. She'd adapted to the human life, more than most visitors probably had.

She felt like she could relax now, especially around him. His smile and voice were disarming, putting her at ease. She'd never seen golden eyes before, and it was hard not to look at them. "Well, it wasn't my fault, Mr. Levi!" She started, speaking quickly as she rushed her explanation. "Those two keep on...touching me! Groping me, bothering me! They won't leave me alone! Today they actually had the nerve to flip my skirt! So...I got really mad and then I...ruined their...lockers...just some paint but..." She slowed down her speecha s she realized how bad it sounded.

Levi just smiled as Aurora seemed relieved. He continued to study her, picking up on the details she highlighted. She was worried about what her parents thought. She didn't want to let them know she was in trouble. At the same time, her report seemed to say she liked causing trouble. That was interesting. She enjoyed pranks but wanted to avoid the consequences. There was a little of Kimberley he sensed in her. In the sense that Aurora seemed something of a free spirit.

"Ah yes, the twins boys, Hunter and Hayden wasn't it?" he said, nodding as she explained, trying not to smirk as Aurora described what the boys had been up to. From what he had heard from Anaise, she had let the pair practically do whatever they wanted with her. She'd even been providing them with regular photos of herself they very much enjoyed. No doubt some of his own teachings had rubbed off on them through Anaise. Perhaps they thought all non-human girls were free game. Not that Levi could blame them. He would probably have been very interested in Aurora as well, if he was in their position.

"Paint? That's funny" laughed Levi, shaking his head to let Aurora know he wasn't cross with her for getting back at the twins. "I fully understand why you did what you did, Aurora" he said, smiling into her eyes again. Levi stood up from the desk and slowly walked over, sliding out another chair and sitting himself beside Aurora.

"I know a lot of the elements of the human world can become muddled when you cross over. No doubt you've learned that the way Hunter and Hayden have been behaving might be seen in a negative light" he said, using the same smooth and calming voice as before, holding her gaze as he spoke. "I know it's easy to get confused, when everything is new, isn't it Aurora?"

Aurora was feeling better, knowing that he wasn't mad at her. He even found it funny! That was a good sign, and it helped her drop her guard even more, a smile on her face. That smile dampened a bit when he started to talk again though, a small pout on her face.

"I mean...yeah but..." She mulled it over, her gaze locked on him. "I mean...I guess...it's new but...they shouldn't be doing that, right?" She offered. "They don't do it to anyone else...! It's just me! They think they can get away with it..." She still had some of her fiery spirit in her, upset about the entire incident, but it was dying down thanks to his calm speech and his soothing gaze.

Back
Top Bottom