Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of a Recovering Succubus (MotionlessOrbit x Ouroborus)

"Good girl Anaise, just open up your mouth-pussy like that. Feels so good" groaned Charlie, his arms bulging as he gripped the bed, practically doing squats over her face as he pressed his long, hard dick down her throat over and over.

"You want me to go harder?" asked Charlie, lifting himself up so his cock slid free with a loud, wet slurp and dangled across Anaise's face, dripping her own frothy drool across her hanging face.

Charlie didn't stop playing with her even as he paused though, both hands still groping her big tits. His fingers found her sensitive nipples again, twisting them as he asked if Anaise wanted it rougher.

Anaise let out a choked gasp, her throat squeezing his cock tighter, his cock sliding deep into her throat over and over, his balls plopping against her face and nose. When he'd pulled out, she gasped for air, her huge tits rising and falling as she gasped for air. She sputtered, drool and precum leaking out of her mouth and down her cheek. "Fwahh!" She gasped.

"I-Hnngh!" She raised her hips suddenly. Kimberly's tongue had been toying with her clitoris, but her fingers had moved to her ass, and one had slipped into the tight, puckered hole. "H-harder!!" She managed to answer him between moans, her pussy leaking onto Kim's face.

"How did I know you'd say that? You heard her Kim" chuckled Charlie, gripping Anaise's tits harder and thrusting back down her throat. Charlie let out another deep groan as he fully immersed himself in the warm depths of Anaise's throat. His balls pressed right against her face, wetness sliding down Anaise's cheeks as Charlie pulled back and thrust deep again. He began to gain speed, grunting as he worked his hips, fucking her mouth and throat. Kimberley would hear the loud gluck gluck sounds coming from the succubus as she let Charlie roughly fuck her throat.

"How's she taste Kim? Her ass nice and tight? Make it nice and wet for my. I want to fuck all three of her holes before I'm done" said Charlie, taking between moans as he grinned down at Kim between Anaise's spread thighs, seeing how hungrily she was eating Anaise out and now playing with her tight ass too.

"Ggrk-!" Anaise choked on his cock, the sloppy, messy sounds of his thick rod reaching deep down her throat filling the room. She didn't gag, not once, as he worked his fat rod in and out of her throat, fucking her face with glee. The only time she came close was when Kimberly would speed up her finger in her ass, or her tongue would flick her clit, lips squeezing and spreading her pussy.

"She tastes soooo good," Kim moaned against her pussy, grinning as she lapped at her sweet folds. A succubus pussy really was something, she was quickly becoming addicted to the sweet taste, "I'm gonna make sure she's really wet for you~!" She promised, her finger reaching knuckle deep into Anaise's tight little ass.

Anaise's natural ability to just inhale cock never got old. Charlie had first discovered when he'd taken Anaise behind the school and fucked her mouth all those months ago. Now here she was, no word to be boyfriend, splayed out taking his cock down her throat and letting another girl eat her out. It really was what she was born for.

"Thanks babe. You're the best" groaned Charlie, bucking his hips harder and faster as he felt another climax approaching, grinning at Kimberley as she promised to get her friends holes ready for his cock.

"Drink it all down, you little succubus slut!" moaned Charlie, finally hilting himself as deep down Anaise's throat as he could go. Her throat bulge around him and even if Anaise didn't gag, her air would he cut off for a moment as Charlie fired off another load.

This time he pumped his cum right down her throat and into Anaise's stomach, not spilling a drop on her face this time and just draining his balls inside her. Charlie then drew his cock free with a lewd sloppy sound and his tip slapped Anaise across the face.

"Feel better? Back where you belong?" he said, smirking down at Anaise's dangling face, excess cum and frothy drool all around her mouth.

"Glck!" Anaise choked on his cock, gleefully so. Her tail whipped back and forth as Charlie fucked her face, and Kimberly ate her pussy. By the time Charlie was about to cum, her own hips were a trembling mess, both her holes teased by Kim's fingers and mouth. "Ggrk!" She sucked harder on Charlie, even as he pumped his hot load down her throat, feeding his seed into her belly directly.

By the time he'd pulled out, Anaise gasped and spluttered, a combination of her drool and his spit frothing at her lips before it dripped down her face. Her eyes were watery, but there was a satisfied and fulfilled smile on her face, even as she struggled to catch her breathe. "Thay felt sooooo good," She wheeled, licking at her lips. "Thank you for putting me back in my place-!"

She raised her hips into the air suddenly as Kimberly's fingers roamed her pussy, finding and pushing against one of her sensitive spots. "Hnngh!" She could feel Kim's furred fingers squeezing and pressing against it, rubbing small but fierce circles around it, all while nibbling and nipping her tail. "Ohhhh~!!" The girl moaned aloud, until she suddenly came, squirting onto the faun's face, all while Kim ate her ass with her tongue, licking it furiously.

Even after cumming three times already, it filled Charlie with such arousal hearing Anaise refer to being bent over and used like a fleshlight as 'her place'. He had no idea who the girls had gotten these ideas from but it was always so delightful to see and hear how they thought of themselves as happy fuckmeat for whichever man wanted to fuck them next. Charlie just counted himself lucky they were both addicted to his big cock and that he got to use them more than most.

Charlie was distracted again as Kimberley kept working and he watched as Anaise came again, squirting over Kimberley's face as her tail swished around and her whole body shook with pleasure. "Good girls, both of you. That looked amazing" he said, getting down on the bed to catch his breath, reaching for a prepared bottle of sports drink that he swigged from and offered to the others.

"And you're welcome Anaise. I'm glad you just know your place is wrapped around my dick" he said with another chuckle. "You girls help clean each other up again, I just need to get my second wind and then I'm going to really remind you where you belong, Anaise" he said, fixing his eyes on the succubus, his gaze straying to her horns again. Charlie had promised to snap one of them again after all.

While Anaise caught her breath, Kimberly took the bottle of sports drink and took a drink from it, swallowing it quickly before she passed it to Anaise. "I can't wait," She giggled, "I wanna see her really cum her brains out." She had seen what happened when her horn was snapped before, the way Anaise seemed to melt into a bubbling mess, cumming like a fountain, and she couldn't wait to see it again. She almost wished she had horns too.

Anaise took a long drink from the bottle as she sat up, her throat parched. She let out a heavy sigh of satisfaction after drinking, and wiped her mouth with her arm. While she did that, Kimberly began to lick up the cum that had dripped down her cheeks, grooming her succubus friend. "I just know where I belong now, it's where I'm happiest." She smiled at Charlie. The look he was giving her made her shudder in anticipation.

"Good to hear" he said, taking the bottle and draining it, smirking as he saw Kimberley sit up and start to help lick the cum off from around Anaise's mouth and on her cheeks. Despite cumming three times, Charlie continued to prove his amazing stamina. Or perhaps it was again the miraculous nature of Anaise's body, her drool coating his cock still and letting the girls see that he was slowly getting hard again.

"I think where you belong right now is down on all fours right here" said Charlie, patting the bed as she got up on his knees and threw the empty bottle away. He waited until Anaise got into position, letting Kimberley decide where she wanted to be or if she just wanted to lay back and watch. Either way, Charlie grabbed Aaise's wide hips, pulling her towards him, making sure her head was down and her ass was up. He grabbed the base of her excited tail, squeezing it as she would feel his big, hard cock teasingly up against her slick folds.

"Let me hear you say it. I want to know how sorry you are. That you'll never let me go this long without your body again" he moaned, immersing his bulbous head in the warmth and wetness, holding back until he got what he wanted from Anaise.

"Mmhm, your tongue," Anaise moaned softly as Kimberly licked her, "It's really something, Kim..!" It didn't feel quite like a human tongue, but softer, and hotter. She couldn't help but pant, until finally Charlie was ready and Kimberly pulled away so she could get into position for Charlie.

She was happilly on all fours, her huge melons pressing against the bed and her fat, bubbly ass lifted high into the air. She squeaked when he pulled her by her hips, her ass wobbling freely. She was dripping with excitement, her hot juices easily soaking his cock as he teased her, drenching his hard rod. "Charliieeeee!" She whined, her ass struggling to wiggle in his grasp, trying to impale herself on his cock.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry I made you go without me," She admitted with a whimper, "I promise now, I know that I'm supposed to let you fuck me whenever you want! I'll service your big cock however you want!" She promised him, apologizing profusely.

Charlie just grinned to himself, radiating smugness from every pore. It made his dick as hard as anything to hear Anaise whimpering like that, knowing her boyfriend would never heard this or get to fuck Anaise the way he did. Anaise was begging for it and offering her body whenever he wanted, however he wanted. What else could he ask for? Without even giving an answer in return, Charlie just gripped Anaise's wide hips and slammed his cock balls deep inside her. Her big plump ass rippled as he buried himself inside her, gripping her tail and letting out a loud moan as he felt that perfect warmth, wetness and tightness that only came from a succubus' pussy.

"Fuck! It feels so good" he groaned, starting to work his hips, plunging himself into her over and over, making Anaise's ass ripple and her tits bounce under her. The steady clapping sound of him pumping into her filled the room as Kimberley had to watch them going at it again. Charlie was already building up speed, wanting to give Anaise the fucking of her life, wanting to prove he could screw her slutty brains out as good as, if not better, than all the other guys she let fuck her.

Charlie reached down, leaving her ass and tail, instead placing both hands around her horns and pulling back on them. He gripped her sensitive horns like reigns, making her body rock with the strength of his deep thrusts, groaning and grunting as he pounded her perfectly tight pussy, making sure Anaise's body wouldn't easily forget again the pleasure his big dick could give her.

Anaise could practically feel how smug he felt, and it irritated her a little, but that irritation went away the moment he buried himself inside of her. "Nngh~!" She gasped deeply,nher body jerking forward and her ass rippling suddenly from his hips slapping against her cheeks. Her breasts leapt forward, nipples dragging against the bedding. Her folds clung tightly to him, pussy drooling om his cock as he began to fuck her with that cock she loved so much.

"Ffffuuuuuck!" She moaned aloud and without shame, her head hanging low. "Ohhhh it feels so gooood!!" Already, he was doing so much better than she'd even remembered the last time, and the last time was amazing. She didn't have much time to make any comparisons, not with his cock bottoming out inside of of her, drilling deeply every time. Them he grabbed her horns, forcing her head up and back as he rode her.

"Charlieeeeee!!!" She couldn't help but moan his name, and Kimberly couldn't help but giggle as she watched. The faun was still hypersensitive, but she couldn't help but play with her pussy while watching the two fuck.

"You really were missing out, Anaise! His cock is one of the best!" She grinned, pausing as a little moan escaped her.

Charlie grinned as Kimberley praised him and his cock, his ego only sweeling more as Anaise cried out. He gripped her horns tight, holding them like reigns as he slammed himself balls deep inside her. His rhythm was rough as always, Charlie taking what he wanted from her body, his thick cock stretching out her perfectly tight succubus pussy. He moaned with every deep thrust, letting Anaise feel him kissing her core, balls smacking against her clit and making Anaise's bubbly cheeks bounce and clap on every stroke.

"I'm not done yet" he said, pushing Anaise down suddenly so she fell onto her stomach, his cock sliding free of her dripping pussy with lewd sloppy sound. Anaise would barely have a chance to try and sit up before Charlie squatted over her ass, spreading her plump cheeks and beginning to push himself into her even tighter ass. Her own aphrodisiac-esque wetness made Charlie rock hard and acted as the perfect lube for him to push into her guts.

"Lift your ass up. You know what you need to do, slut" grunted Charlie, driving himself into Anaise's ass now, her body pressed into Charlie's bed sheets as he rutted into her like an animal. "So long as my dick is inside you, you belong to me and your only worry should be how much you can both satisfy me" he said, holding Anaise's horns as he laid claim to both their bodies. Anaise's heart belonged to Levi of course but, as Levi himself had taught them, nothing was more important than pleasing the men in their lives and Charlie was here and now.

Anaise was in pure bliss, moaning louder with every thrust Chsrlie gave her. The succubus wasn't under any sort of hypnotic control of Charlie's, he was just a human after all, but she still had hearts in her eyes, thoroughly in love with his cock and the way it made her feel. He was the closest to Levi in size, easily filling her up and stretching her folds around his shape. She didn't think it could get any better than this, but of course, Charlie knew just how to prove her wrong.

She gasped when he pulled his cock from her, and she was forced down, whining at first from the sudden emptiness, but then from his cock spreading her ass apart as he filled it. "Ngggh! Fuck, fuck!" She gasped out as he started to fuck her tight little ring, her ass squeezing even tighter around him than her pussy did. For a moment she was dazed, stunned by the pleasure of his cock spearing into her ass over and over, stirring her guts, but it was his voice that brought her back.

"Yes," She moaned and lifted her ass up, pushing back against his falling hips. Her ass trembled and shook uncontrollably, each cheek shaking and clapping against one another again and again. "I belong to you!" There was no denying that right now, she was his. Her body belonged to anyone who wanted to use it, and that person aas Charlie right now. "I want all of your cum!" She moaned.

"I'm gonna snap your horn when I nut inside your ass" groaned Charlie, more of a reminder than a warning. It couldn't really be a warning, when he knew Anaise would cum harder than she could normally when he did it. Charlie was clapping against her bouncing bubble butt, hard and fast. His balls slapped against her wet pussy, leaking onto his bed sheets but he didn't care about the mess. It was usually soiled after Kimberley came over and now it would be twice as much.

Charlie looked over his slutty little faun bootycall, grabbing her and pulling her towards him so he could make out with Kimberley as he fucked Anaise in the ass. "Keep playing with yourself. I want you to cum when she does. Then I'll use her horn as a toy to fuck you up even more" he moaned against Kimberley's lips, Charlie ready for a whole day of debauchery. Any other guy would have been drained already but Anaise's love juices kept his dick hard and put his libido through the roof. Now with both of them pleasuring him and each other, Charlie reckoned he could go all day.

"Here it comes. Get ready to fucking break for me!" moaned Charlie, gripping Kimberley and holding Anaise's horn with other hand. With one more thrust he bottomed out inside her guts, pushing deep as Anaise would feel him throb and this unload another wave of warm, creamy baby batter inside her ass. Charlie twisted and wrenched on Anaise's horn, feeling the sturdy protrusion bend just enough before there was a snap and it came off in his hand.

Anaise shuddered at his reminder, and her ass squeezed his cock even tighter in anticipation and maybe even a little fear. The succubus craved pleasure, she lived to give it and to receive it, but so much at once was as stunning as it was delicious. Every time he pulled on her horns was a reminder that he was going to break them, and it left her pussy dripping like mad. She was so glad she wasn't going anywhere else today, she wouldn't be able to walk.

Kimberly kissed Charlie back, sucking on his tongue while her hand began to furiously rub at her pussy. Her fingers slipped in and out of her folds while her palm rubbed against her clit. "I-I'm gonna cum so soon," It wouldn't take long, she'd had a much needed break, but she was still so sensitive .

"Charlie! Charlie!!" Anaise started to speak his name as his cock trembled and shook in her ass, flooding her with his thick cum, but if she had anything else she'd wanted to say, it was cast from her mind the moment he snapped her horn. She'd already been about to cum, but the horn threw her over the edge, her ass squeezing him tighter than ever and her pussy squirting onto the bed below. "Hhnnghh!! Fuuuuck!!!!" She cried out, her eyes rolling upwards as her legs began to tremble and give out, sliding out from underneath her until they were spread wide in a near split. Even now, she was still cumming, her pussy flooding the bedding below, her ass wobbling and jiggling as her hips shook uncontrollably.

"Charlieee!!" Both her and Kim cried his name as Kimberly came as well, her hand slapping against her pussy as her fingers dived in and out of her. The sloppy, wet sounds of her pussy sloshing about filled everyone's ears, her hands soaked in her cum.

Charlie eventually slid himself out of Anaise's ass, cum spurting over her prostrated ass and he let Kimberley fall back on the bed. He was panting, wiping a sheen of sweat off his forehead and gripping Shiori's horn like a trophy. He sat up a little and when the girls had recovered enough to move, he beckoned for them both to come over, wrapping his arms around them both as they flanked him, letting them drape their bodies over him.

"That's better" he whispered, leaning to first kiss Anaise, showing the broken horn. He then turned and did the same to Kimberley, sliding his tongue over hers before having them both make out too. Charlie needed another breather after that, his cock wilted but his spirit definitely willing for more. For the moment though, he just cuddled both of them against him, stroking their backs and softly making out with each of them.

It was a side of Charlie that Anaise didn't normally get to see and Kimberley had glimpsed at. When his dick wasn't hard and he wasn't being smug, he could be quite gentle, kissing them both slowly, almost lovingly. Charlie was unaware that stuff like that had been a big turn on for Anaise in the past, while he knew Kimberley had always been a free spirit. "You're both amazing. I'm so glad you could both make up" he whispered against their lips.

Anaise was still stunned, her body shaking against Charlie's side as he kissed the two and stroked their backs. "Gnnh..." She moaned quietly, her arms wrapped tightly around his side, clinging to him as she tried to calm down.

"I think she's trying to say 'me too'", Kimberly giggled a little at her friend's predicament, taking her turn to kiss Charlie back. Her soft furred hand gently stroked and rubbed Charlie's chest. "It feels soooo good not having to sneak around and hide it anymore." Well, it felt good even then, but there was some satisfaction in watching Charlie fuck Anaise, and she loved to share with her friend, too.

"Y-yeah," Anaise's voice was wobbly, her eyes lidded slightly as she suckled on the skin of Charlie's shoulder, "Very happy we made up." She mumbled, nodded her head a little.

"Good girl" said Charlie, chuckling as he enjoyed seeing how spaced out Anaise was after losing her horn. He was glad he would be able to perform still because getting to fuck the succubus when she was in this state was going to be even more fun. For now though, he contended himself with stroking their hair and kissing them when their lips and tongues weren't on his shoulder.

Charlie napped a little and held the girls close, letting them do the same. By the time he woke up, his cock was twitching again, some point in the early afternoon on the Sunday by now. He wasted no time in nudging the girls awake, if they weren't already and moving their heads down to his cock again, his length dried now but still smelling and tasting of both of love juices.

Just as Charlie was getting them to go to work again, Anaise would hear her phone beginning to buzz, having slipped out of her bag when she had put it down after entering the room, near her discarded dress. The screen was lighting up and Anaise would see that it was Noah calling her.

The brief break did wonders for Kimberly. She enjoyed the nap, snuggling up nicely to Charlie, she was able to recover quite well, and when Charlie roused her awake, she was happy to tend to him. Her lips were nipping and suckling at his cock, soft lips wrapped around his head.

Anaise was a bit slower. She hadn't fallen asleep, and she was still whirling from her horn being snapped. Kimberly had already taken his cockhead, so she tended to his shaft, tongue slathering his rod in her saliva, stroking him up and down, until she wrapped her lips around him to suck on his dhadt. She was slowly getting into it, interrupted only by her ringing phone. She groaned until she realized it could be Levi, and looked away for one second so she could grab her phone.

She rolled her eyes when she saw it was Noah, huffing in annoyance. "Come on..." She mumbled, she was in too good a mood to let him ruin her fun. She debated ignoring it, but ended up answering it anyway, thinking that Charlie would enjoy it. "Noah?" She asked his name, before her tongue went back to licking at his cock.

Charlie watched as Anaise got off from the bed to go for her phone, stroking Kimberley's hair as she sucked on him. Charlie raised an eyebrow as he saw the frown on her face. Anaise returned to the bed and Charlie's confused expression turned into a cheeky grin when she said her boyfriends name, her tongue on his cock again. Noah had been debating calling Anaise for the last few hours. She had blown off his attempts at getting her to spend time with him on the Sunday. He tended to get quite clingey at the weekend, shut off from seeing on Saturdays now Anaise spent that day with her ex. Sharing a bed. Together. All night. The thought always made Noah's stomach churn. But he always hoped his girlfriend would have time for him on Sunday's at least. Especially when she was always busy at school too lately it seemed.

"H-h-hey Anaise" said Noah, trying to sound casual as she answered the phone. His eyebrows furrowed as he heard the soft slick sound of her tongue on Charlie's cock and also the soft slurping of Kimberley sucking his thick tip just a few inches away.

"What... what'chu up to?" asked Noah, swallowing and laying on his own bed, worrying thoughts and unbidden arousal entering his head again. His mind was going back to Thanksgiving. What he had heard coming from his bed when Anaise had been cuddling with Chase.

Anaise didn't answer him right away. Kimberly's lips released Charlie's fat cockhead, letting her have a turn to suck on him, and she couldn't resist. She slid him into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down his shaft for a moment. She slurped on him loudly at first, before remembering she had Noah on the phone and quieted down a little, pulling away to give Kim a turn so she could respond to Noah.

"Hah...not much, I'm just hanging out with some friends." She finally answered him. "I hadn't seen them in awhile so when I heard he wasn't busy I had to come over." She glanced at Charlie and then moved her lips to his balls, kissing and licking them. Kimberly meanwhile, had taken most of his length into her mouth and down her throat, moaning as she sucked on his shaft.

"Oh... he?" asked Noah, unable to stop his voice from wavering as Anaise admitted casually she was spending time with another boy. Or boys, he thought. She had said, friends after all. The soft lapping sound continued, punctuated occasionally with something more wet and audible as Kim helped Charlie's big hard cock. Charlie himself was grinning from ear to ear, clearly loving how Anaise was happy to just lie right to her boyfriend and lucking his balls between words.

"You've been... m-m-making a lot of new guy friends at school" observed Noah, unable to voice his actual fears as always. He had lost count of how often he had seen Anaise getting groped and more by the bigger guys at school. Anaise always looked so happy when it was happening. No matter how much he told himself she was just being polite or didn't want to annoy them, he still couldn't help worry about her.

"Mmmh, mmhm!" She responded casually to Noah, hardly paying attention as she licked at Charlie's cock. She took another turn, Kimberly letting her suck on his cock again before the two's soft lips were fighting for it, kissing each other as their tongues licked Charlie up and down, sliding against one another as well as his cock.

"I have made," Another wet kiss to Charlie's cock, trailing down to his balls once more, "A lot of new friends...the guys are just so nice, they really know how to treat a woman." She breathed between sucking on his balls. Kimberly was happily deepthroating Charlie now, taking his cock down her throat with ease, drooling down his shaft and balls.

Noah figured those sounds Anaise was making was her agreeing with him. However he also couldn't escape the idea that it sounded like how she might talk if her mouth was full. Or busy. Charlie moaned openly, feeling their lips wetly fighting around his tip, the sloppy sound reaching down the phone, sounding like Shiori was sucking another lollipop. She always seemed to be eating sweets when he tried to call her.

"I know they say that's what they're doing but..." said Noah, sitting up as he heard Anaise talk that way. It was so chauvinistic. Anaise was really hanging around the wrong guys, if they were filling her head with ideas like that. He heard the wet gulping sound of Kimberley going down on Charlie but ignored it and focused on Anaise.

"Guys shouldn't treat girls that way. Those boys, they only want you for your body and gross stuff like that" he insisted, gulping again as he glanced down and realise that for some reason, his cock was hard inside his pants. "They just want to use you" said Noah, unaware he was just telling Anaise what she wanted to hear.

As she licked and kissed Charlie's balls, it was like Levi was there with her, whispering in her ear. "Of course they want to use you. Your body is a toy for their pleasure. It's what you were born for, Anaise. They deserve to claim your body, whenever they want".

Back
Top Bottom