Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of a Recovering Succubus (MotionlessOrbit x Ouroborus)

"That's right. Good girl Anaise" said Levi, pausing his spanking as he had now turned Anaise's bubbly cheeks bright pink. He released her horn and flipped Anaise over so she was laying on her back and looking up at him.

"You're my slut Anaise but you owe the world the pleasure that comes from having you" he said, looking down into her eyes again. As he spoke, Levi reached between her thighs again, tugging her panties to one side and seeing how wet she had become from her 'punishment'.

"So when we're done here, what are you going to do about Charlie?" he asked, gazing into her eyes as he slid his fingers inside her.

Anaise let out a deep breath she'd been holding, her ass wiggling as she sought relief from the lingering sting of his hand. When she was flipped over, she looked up at him, eyes eager and slightly teary. Her heart skipped a beat at being called his slut. She was  his, he was sharing her with others but she belonged to him, and that made her all the happier.

"I'm your slut," She repeated almost giddily, nodding her head, "I promise, I'll be better!" She wasn't going to make that mistake again. A small gasp escaped her lips as his fingers slid inside of her, but her eyes were locked into his still, her hands clutching at his shirt. "I'm gonna find Charlie and apologize! Then I'll let him fuck me however he wants!"

"Good girl" whispered Levi, glad to have once helped bring more joy in the world by convincing Anaise it was best for her to spread her legs for all comers. On that note, it didn't long before Levi was opening Anaise's thighs and peeling away his clothes. Her squeals and the sloppy wet sound of him re-arranging insides echoed from the lounge for a good while, before Levi picked Anaise up and they retired to the bedroom. As per usual on Saturday evenings, Noah tried to check in with Anaise but Levi was very distracting.

Hours later, the pair were exhausted, Levi asleep and curled up beside Anaise, their naked bodies pressed together. Anaise's phone was on the beside table, the screen occasionally lighting up and buzzing as Noah tried to message her again. It wasn't too late and if Anaise wanted to contact Charlie then she had the option to message him through social media. If she did check her phone she would see a series of messages from Noah, asking if she was ok and what she was up to. He always managed to avoid mentioning the fact that Anaise had explained in fine detail that what she was getting up to on Saturday nights was letting her ex-boyfriend come sleep in her bed with her.

As usual, Levi had tuckered Anaise out. The succubus had been turned into an exhausted, panting mess, and was quick to fall asleep against him, lulled by the warmth of her lover's body. Santa was truly amazing, but Levi made her cum like no one else could. She'd been snoozing peacefully when all of the sudden her phone started to go off.

She groaned, quietly so as not to wake Levi, and grabbed her phone, looking through it. So many texts from Noah, as usual. She rubbed her eyes and sighed before sending him a quick text, telling him that she'd been a bit busy with her ex, but they were sleeping now. Then, she decided to leaf through her social media, checking on Charlie. She was excited to go and confront him, her mind drifting back to when she'd first sucked him off.

Noah received the casual reply and decided to not bother Anaise further. The ways she freely admitted she and her ex were asleep, knowing they slept in the same bed on Saturday nights made those weird feelings come over him again. Before Noah could stop himself he was quietly jerking off and cumming shamelessly fast as he tried not to think about that night on Thanksgiving when he had been half-asleep and heard Anaise in bed with his cousin Chase.

Tomorrow as Sunday and it was unlikely Charlie had much planned. If Anaise wanted to contact him there was always the chance she could head over this place the next day. The reason Charlie could host the big parties were because his parents were often away and so they'd probably have the house to themselves.

Anaise had made her mind up. After she spent the night with Levi, she'd go find Charlie at his place and confront him. She knew he still had to want to fuck her, he was just pretending that he had no interest was all! There was no way he wouldn't like to get his hands on her again! She took up the courage to send him a message, asking if she could drop by the next day, even adding a little heart so her intentions were clear.

The next morning was spent preparing for her trip to Charlie's, dressing an an elegant, albeit revealing sweater dress. The dress failed almost entirely to cover her thick, bubbly ass, leaving her lithe legs and thick thighs on display. It strained against her wide hips and massive breasts, a window in the fabric to reveal her cleavage. Once she'd slipped into her boots, she'd kissed Levi goodbye and made her way to Charlie's home. She took a moment before knocking on the door, straightening her hair and smoothing out her dress before she rung the doorbell.

Charlie didn't respond at first but when Anaise checked her phone the next morning, she would see Charlie had responded saying 'Sure thing. Swing by around one o'clock' and ending it with a love heart too. Levi bid her goodbye, clearly approving of her outfit as he sent Anaise off with a kiss and a grope before heading home himself. Noah had tried to message Anaise asking if she was free to spend some time together as it was Sunday but he was brushed off or ignored as usual.

Nobody answered the door but after a moment Anaise would get another message from Charlie just saying 'doors unlocked, head upstairs, you remember where my bedroom is' and a winking emoji. As predicted, Charlie's sizeable and expensive looking home was empty. It had only been a few months ago that it had been filled with people. Anaise would pass the lounge where she had come in with Declan and sat on his lap, meeting Kimberley for the first time. Now here she was, breaking her promise to not give Charlie anymore of their time and attention. Charlie's door was ajar when Anaise headed upstairs and she would begin to hear odd but familiar sounds coming from it as she approached. When Anaise slowly opened it, she would see the scene waiting for her.

Charlie was stood there but his back was turned, wearing only his boxer shorts, his athletic build on display. His attention was focused instead on the person tied to his bed. It would only take a second for Anaise to recognise the faun laying there. Kimberley's wrists were tied to Charlie's bedposts, her legs spread and a blindfold covering her eyes as Charlie appeared to be applying a vibrating wand to her pussy, making Kimberley squirm as he played with her body. She was naked, large breasts bared and only the soft fur of her body covering the rest of her, whatever clothes she had come to Charlie's house in, abandoned on the floor.

"Oh! Hey Anaise. Just in time" said Charlie, turning and grinning at Anaise, letting her see he was hard as a rock under his boxers, still pressing the vibrating head of the wand to Kimberley's pussy. "Sorry we got started without you. But I figured this would help bring back happy memories" he said, his grin a strange mix of excited and wicked.

(Mind taking over as Kimberley?)

Anaise stood still, her eyes moving between Kimberly and Charlie. She didn't know how she expected her visit to go, but it certainly wasn't like this. She thought Charlie would be alone, and it would be the two of them. But even if he had a friend or two over, she'd never expected to see Kimberly here, let alone tied to the bed.

She watched Kimberly's nude, furry figure squirm and writhe on the mattress, her arms pulling st the bonds that binded her to the bed, but unable to get lose. Her heavy breasts swing left and right, and on occasion, her back would arch and bend, her hips raised into the air against the vibrator that tortured her so, buzzing and shaking against her pussy, wet wuth her fluids. "A-a-anaise!?" The faun had heard Charlie say her friends name, and despite the pleasure Charlie teased her with, there was a hint of surprise and fear in her voice that cut through her moans.

"Kimberly...!" Anaise managed to find her voice after a moment. Her widened eyes slowly turned into a brief glare, and her hands gripped the fabric her sweater dress tightly. "What are you doing!?" She asked, even though it was obvious. She looked back to Charlie, then back to Kimberly. It was clear that, for the first time in who knew how long, she was flustered, lost, and even upset.

"I figured out of everyone, you'd be the one who could see what's going on here Anaise" chuckled Charlie, talking as he faced Anaise but kept the vibrating wand pressed right up against Kimberley's pussy, torturing her with pleasure as it thrummed against her exposed and soaking cunt. Charlie kept his attention diverted, moving the end up and down so it spread Kimberley's lips and kept brushing against her clit.

"Oh yeah, you both made that little deal, right? Saying you'd never fuck me again" said Charlie, grinning to himself as he looked back at Anaise, his eyes roving over her in the skimpy sweater dress, clearly approving of her choice in attire. "What was it you told her? That I'd take advantage?" he said, pressing the wand against Kimberley's pussy harder, moving it up and down with slow strokes.

"We were fucking and she said just one more time, but it wasn't just one more time, was it Kimberley?" asked Charlie, looking back to the faun and taking the wand away from her pussy for a moment so she could respond but also know what it felt like to be denied the pleasure it brought.

Kimberly raised her head, moaning louder as Charlie pressed the wand against her pussy more. The toy rubbed and shaked against her swollen clit, her fluids splashing slightly as it vibrated against her lips. Then, he pulled it away, making her whine and groan. Now she was struggling against the bonds for a different reason, shiny for the sweet relief he'd been teasing her with. "N-no!" even in the face of angering her friend she couldn't control herself. "A-after you left we kept fucking! I couldn't stay way!" She gasped, raising her hips into the air again. "We've been fucking ever since!"

Anaise couldn't believe what she was hearing. She'd caught them fucking under the sheets when she left, but she was sure Kimberly meant it when she said that was the last time, but apparently not. The entire time she'd been fucking him, and had been lying to her face about it. She didn't address Kimberly right away, instead looking to Charlie, her face slightly reddened. "So that's why you've been ignoring me? You and her to play with."

"No. That's not the reason" said Charlie, his grin wide and smug. "Well... not the only reason" he said, pressing the wand to Kimberley's pussy again as reward for her being honest and seeing the way she thrust her hips upwards desperately.

"You said you didn't want to fuck me anymore. So I respected that. I knew you weren't being honest with yourself. At least Kimberley can admit she's addicted to my dick" he said with a chuckle, tugging on the waist of his boxers and revealing his meaty, throbbing length. It was just as Anaise would remember it. Charlie's was the first cock she'd sucked after trying to stay good and beginning to date Noah. One could say he was the reason she was where she was now, the biggest slut in town and fucktoy to practically every man who looked her way.

"I knew you'd come back though eventually. You and her are the same. Visitor girls are all sluts and I figured I just needed to wait long enough and you would come back to me" he said, Charlie curling his finger towards Anaise as he kept playing with Kimberley.

"So, here's what's going to happen. You're going to come over here, get down on your knees, and apologise" said Charlie, gesturing to the space on the floor before him. What exactly Anaise was meant to be apologise for he left to her imaginations. Trying to stay away from him. Trying to make Kimberley do the same. Not being there to suck his cock and let him fuck her every time he wanted for the last few months.

There was so much that Charlie clearly wanted from Anaise but he had held back just to mess with her. Charlie really was a jerk. But he was a jerk who wanted to fuck her and had a big, hard cock. It was the sum total of everything Levi had been teaching her, and the others too. Plenty of men would not treat Anaise like a princess and deep down, Levi knew those kinds of guys turned Anaise on. She clearly liked being loved and pampered but sometimes, it was clear she liked being roughly used and treated like the little succubus slut she was. And it seemed Charlie knew that.

Anaise's eyes fell from his face to his cock. Her mind and body reacted immediately, memories of what he tasted like and how good he felt between her lips and on her tongue. She vividly remembered how satisfying and fulfilling it was to suck his cock that day, her lips parting slightly as she thought about it. He was what had set her on the path she was on now, technically. Because he'd done that, Mr. Gladstone had seen them and then she had to placate him as well.

She was still angry at Kimberly, and even at Charlie, but the part of her that wanted to resist him was small and quiet. This was what Levi had taught her, she was supposed to do what Charlie wanted, because he had a right to use her body too. Besides that, she was craving him, even if she didn't want to admit it. His magnificent cock was calling to her, and even if she hated to admit it, there was something she liked about the way he treated her. Even the way he spoke to her made her shudder.

She swallowed and, begrudgingly did as he directed. She walked in front of him and, with a deep breath, descended until she was sitting on her knees, her plump ass resting against her heels. She was face to face with his cock now, and it took a lot for her to tear her eyes away from it. She looked up at him, and managed to utter her apology, albeit a bit begrudgingly. "I'm sorry, Charlie." She paused, searching for what to say next, fighting the urge to tell him off instead. She wanted him as much as he wanted her, it was why she'd come over in the first place.

"I'm sorry I lied to you and to myself..." She settled, the truth difficult to get out. "I'm sorry I told you to leave me alone. I'm sorry I told you to leave Kim alone. I'm sorry i haven't let you fuck me since the party..." The more she apologized, the easier it became. "But I'm being a good succubus now...please forgive me." Her hardened gaze softened now, her eyes staring up into his. "I know better now, and I wanna make it up to you."

Charlie watched Anaise come over, her tits barely contained in the sweater-dress. She got down on her knees as he had ordered, looking up at him. Charlie's grin almost faded as he saw the begrudging look she gave him. However her words came out easier and her expression softened, Charlie's grin turning into less of an asshole's smug smirk and more of a genuine smile. He held Anaise's gaze, reaching down and stroking her blue hair, moving down to caress her cheek.

"Good girl. Feel better?" he said, glancing at Kimberley again as he resumed pressing the wand to her pussy. "I forgive you. I'm happy for you to make it up to me lots from now on" he said, letting Anaise hear the slick sound and Kimberley's moans again.

"Don't be mad at Kim, ok? I know she didn't tell you about us but you know how she felt right, yeah? he said, his dick still twitching in front of Anaise as he teased Kimberley's drenched slit and then glanced back at Anaise as she knelt before him.

"Bwah!" Kimberly cried out as he teased her more, breathing hard as she pushed her hips against the vibrator again. "P-p-pleeeaaassseee!" She begged, aching to cum.

"Hmmm.." Anaise had to think about it. Kimberly had still betrayed her, but at the same time, she was just doing what Levi had told them to do. She struggled with her feelings about it, even still, but it was just as hard to think about that with Charlie's fat cock in his face, twitching in front of her. She'd leaned closer without even realizing it, close enough her warm, moist breath was crashing against his shaft.

"I won't but...o-only if you play with me too..." She finally decided, her lips brushing up against his cock as she spoke. "That's what I came over here..."

"Of course I'm going to play with you Anaise. We've got lots of catching up to do. It's been months since you sucked my cock" he said, pressing the wand to Kimberley's pussy and turning it up. He pressed it right against her clit and rubbed it in circles, working to make her cum now.

Charlie reached down to Anaise with his free hand and took hold of one of her horns, pulling her forwards as his cock would slide between her slightly parted lips.

"There you go. Brings back memories doesn't it? Like when you let me paint your face at school. Then you came to my party and everyone got to know what a huge slut you were" said Charlie, sliding his cock into Anaise's mouth, slowly at first, before letting her go at her own pace, a hand still gripping her horn.

"Yessss!!" Kimberly moaned as he worked to make her cum now, struggling and writhing on the bed. She couldn't contain herself, her pussy oversensitive from the teasing he'd been doing to her until finally, her orgasm began to hit. "Yessss!!" She shrieked again.

A small squeak left Anaise's mouth when she was pulled forward, taking his cock between her lips. She loved the way he manhandled her, and it only made her appreciate him and his cock more. "Mmmmh!" She moaned on his cock, her head beginning to move on its own, sliding her lips back and forth on his cock, indulging herself in his taste. She remembered the party very well, it was where she'd met Tyrell and Declan. The party was a turning point for her. Even though she'd been drunk that night, that didn't mean she didn't enjoy it.

"That's right. Just like that, good girl" said Charlie, talking to Anaise like she was a well behaved pet, gripping her horn tight and making Kimberley cream herself senseless.

Charlie kept the toy pressed to her pussy, making sure Kimberley would keep cumming as he took advantage of her increased sensitivity as she was still mid climax. His other hand held Shiori's horn as he pumped his hips and pushed his cock deeper into her mouth, his thickness stretching her lips and salty pre-cum already leaking onto her tongue.

"I love the dress by the way. I still saw you at school even though we weren't talking. Your wardrobe has really improved. I can tell you like showing off your body now" said Charlie, pulling out and letting his drool-soaked length rest across the whole of Shiori's pretty face.

"Mmm" Anaise didn't know what felt better, the way he talked to her or the way he pulled on her horn, guiding her as he fucked her face. His salty precum leaked onto her tongue, and she eagerly swallowed it down, her tongue licking up whatever she could. She couldn't get enough of him, whining when he pulled himself free.

She breathed quickly and deeply when he pulled himself free, gasping when he slapped his wet, saliva coated cock on her face. She looked up at him, her lips still attacking his cock, coating his length was smooches and little kicks. "Thank you!" She smiled. "I love showing off my body, especially if it gets more guys to fuck me."

Kimberly tried to pull her hips away but the wand followed, rubbing against her pussy and clit even after she'd cum. "Aaahnm! Charlieeeee!" She cried his name as she struggled on the bed, unable to get away as she drowned in the pleasure he tortured her with. "Im cumming again!!!"

Charlie really was just the worst and best kind of guy for Anaise. Part of her clearly got off on being manhandled and used by cocky jocks like Charlie and she didn't do much of a job trying to deny it. He grinned as Anaise confirmed she started dressing different to get guys to want her more.

"Oh yeah, I've heard about what you've gotten up to at school" chuckled Charlie, groaning as Anaise kept licking and smooching his cock even when he wasn't properly in her mouth.

"That's ok, keep cumming" he said, glancing over at Kimberley as she screamed and climaxed more, Charlie clearly struggling to keep his attention between both girls.

"You wanna get up on the bed?" asked Charlie, holding a hand down for Anaise, figuring it would be easier if they were all together.

"Fwah-!" Anaise was breathless underneath his cock, unable to keep herself from affectionately attacking it with her lips and tongue. For her, it was almost like being reunited with an old friend or lover. His cock was the first to feed her after her long drought, and it was maybe the closest to Levi's, making her want it even more.

"I've gotten up to a lot," She told him, managing to stop tasting his cock so she could speak. "I've even gotten a lot of practice in." She taunted, teasingly. She took his hand, accepting his help to stand up so she could get on the bed, sitting next to the struggling Kimberly, who came a second time, squirting onto the bed below her.

"Fah! Hah! You're gonna break meee!" She whined, unable to close her legs or move. She had no idea that too much of a good thing could be bad until now. She wasn't even done with her next orgasm but she knew another was on the way. She hadn't even registered Anaise's weight on the bed beside her.

Charlie reached over and pulled Kimberley's blindfold up so she could see that Anaise was up on the bed next to her. The best friend sister-sluts were reunited again and Charlie could tell things were going to be a little awkward between them after he had teased Anaise with how Kimberley had never managed to honour their arrangement.

"I want you girls to get along, alright?" he said, reaching over and undoing Kimberley's restraints so she could sit up and use her hands again.

"Anaise, I know Kim didn't tell you, bit you came here today without telling her" he said to them both, laying down on the bed with his cock in the air.

"So how about we all kiss and make up, then focus on what's important, making each other cum our brains out, yeah?" he said, grinning up at them both.

Kimberly was a gasping mess, but she was happy to be free. Her pussy twitched, sensitive to the slightest movements she made, movements she couldn't help making. Her legs twitched and wobbled, feeling weak from the repeated orgasms. Still, she had the presence of mind to look at Anaise. "I'm sorry, please forgive me."

Anaise exhaled heavily, crossing her arms as she thought about it. Charlie had a point, she'd come over here with the intention of draining Charlie's balls completely dry, and she hadn't exactly told Kim either. She was just as guilty, but that didn't make her feel any less betrayed.

"Hmm.." She hummed as she turned to look at the panting, wet mess that was her friend and sister, lips pursed. She reached over suddenly, her fingers rubbing against Kimberly's overly sensitive pussy, gently stroking her swollen lips.

"Aaah!!" Kimberly bucked her hips suddenly, breasts wobbling uncontrollably as she squirmed.

"I'll forgive you, but you're totally gonna make it up to me." She decided, her fingers unrelenting in their probing of her pussy, rubbing her slit up and down. "Okay Charlie, let's do that then." She smiled up at him.

"Great" said Charlie, grinning to himself as Anaise at least relented somewhat. Teasing and fingering Kimberley was something at least, he figured. "That's so hot. You girls are wasted on kids like Noah" he said, watching them both play, listening to the way Kimberley moaned and his cock twitching with arousal.

"I bet I can make her cum even harder than before" said Charlie, getting up and sitting on his knees beside Anaise as they both looked down at Kimberley on the bed. "If you're making it up to Anaise, Kim can eat you out while I fuck you" he suggested, pulling Kimberley down the bed by her ankles until she was flat on her back, spreading her thighs and the furless parts of her inner thighs. He grabbed his cock in the other hand and rubbed the tip against Kimberley's sensitive slit.

"Sit on her face. Make her eat your pussy but face me" instructed Charlie, grinning eagerly as he held his hand out to help Anaise get into the position she wanted.

"I am wasted on Noah." Anaise voiced her agreement, pulling her fingers away from Kimberly's pussy, giving the faun a brief break. It wouldn't last long for poor Kim, because before she knew it, Charlie was between her legs, threatening to penetrate her, rubbing his cock along her slick, swollen lips.

"Hnnnh!" Kimberly mewled, her hands immediately grabbing a handful of the bedding beneath her. "Charlie...!" Her pussy was already on fire, and he was only making it worse, her toes curling up as she squirmed underneath him. "I'm so sensitive now..!" Of course her words wouldn't deter him, no matter how she said it, but she was hardly thinking straight.

Her ability to speak was soon taken from her too. Anaise did exactly as Charlie said. Her dress was moved out of the way, and she sat above Kimberly, her thighs on either side of the girl's face, her pussy hovering above her face. "Cmon Kim, don't ruin this for him." She sung teasingly before she sat her pussy right on Kimberly's lips, facing Charlie as she did so. "Thats much better!" It didn't take long before Kimberly's started to properly eat her out, kicking her lips with her tongue.

"That's an understatement" laughed Charlie, grinning as Anaise followed his suggestion, easily tugging the hem of her dress up over her plush ass and squatting down over Kimberley's face. He smiled as Anaise were looking at each other now, Charlie beginning to slide himself inside Kimberley's perfectly wet and tight pussy. He got a good few inches closer as he penetrated Kimberley, leaning over to pull Anaise into a kiss. His hands moved down her body, grabbing the bottom of her dress and starting to pull it up her body.

"You look so hot in that but I've got to see you naked again" he remarked between heated kisses. Charlie so readily dominated the exchanged, sawing his cock into Kimberley's sloppy, wet cunt with deliberate slow strokes, groaning against Anaise's lips as he fondled her chest and slid his tongue over hers.

"How's her tongue feel? I remember you were pretty good with yours last time" he teased, kissing Anaise's neck, speaking as they both made use of Kimberley for their pleasure, Charlie pumping his cock balls deep inside her Anaise sitting her own pink pussy down on her face and getting eaten out.

Back
Top Bottom