Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of a Recovering Succubus (MotionlessOrbit x Ouroborus)

Aurora used the handkerchief to clean herself up as best she could, wiping up the saliva and cum from her chin and neck. She couldn't help but blush as he moved her hair aside, gazing up at him lovingly. She couldn't describe it, but the more she was around him, the more she seemed to love him.

"I-I can't wait," She giggled with nervous excitement. Her panties were soaked all the way through, leaving hid fingers wet just from touching them. She'd almost made a puddle in the chair beneath her, her legs shaking with excitement. "I can't wait to see you again!"

"I know. I really want to screw your brains out now but there's a pair of young men who deserve your affection more than me right now" said Levi, taking the handkerchief back off Aurora and caressing her cheek gently.

"I'm really glad we could clear up that confusion though" he said, cleaning himself off and stashing his cock back inside his pants. "The boys were just flirting with you and you reacted the wrong way, but you get it now, don't you Aurora?" he said, gazing into her heart-filled eyes again.

"Guys can be nice, or jerks, or just a pair of rascals like those twins. It doesn't matter. You just need to let them know you want attention and they deserve to enjoy you" he whispered, all the way stirring his fingers between her thighs, rubbing her pussy through the fabric of her soaked panties.

"O-oh right, the twins..!" Aurora nodded her head quickly. She'd forgotten about them, having become swept up in Levi and his charms. She needed to go find them and apologize, just like she and Levi had discussed.

"I get it," She assured him, "It was just a misunderstanding, I was taking it the wrong way. They just wanted to show how much they liked me." They hadn't done anything wrong, Levi had shown her that now. "I'll let them enjoy me, I promise." After all, she'd done something terrible to them, and they hadn't deserved it. She bit her lip as his fingers rubbed her through her panties, a light moan leaving her lips. "That feels so good...."

"Good girl. I'm so glad you understand now. I'm sure there's a few other boys who have shown similar interest. Don't be afraid to make lots of friends during your time here" said Levi, getting up and stroking Aurora's blonde head as he smiled down at her.

"I need to head off. Sorry we took up your lunch time but I feel like you enjoyed yourself" he said, moving his hand away from her pussy, knowing he was leaving her pent up but Levi figured that would just make her even more eager to give the twins what they wanted and enjoy it all the more.

Levi departed and Aurora unfortunately had to go to her afternoon classes. She was left needy and with wet panties, the taste of Levi in her mouth and the memory that handsome dark-skinned guy and the knowledge she would be seeing him every week from now on.

When the bell finally rang to signal the end of school, Aurora would catch sight of Hunter and Hayden heading out the school gates, laughing and joking amongst themselves and heading for the park that most of the students walked through on their way home. It was chilly out but most of the students were wrapped up in big coats, a layer of fresh snow painting the grass and tress around them.

"Other boys..." She'd gotten plenty of attention from other boys as well. She'd even turned down a few that asked her out, as well as gone on a few dates herself, not that she'd wanted to tell Levi about that. "I'll make lots of friends." She smiled. If the other boys just wanted that too, then she really was messing up at school! She knew nothing about humans!

"Nooo," She whined softly as his hand left her pussy, leaving her aching for more and dripping wet. But he had to go, and she knew it. "I'll see you next week..." Her eyes followed him out. Soon after, she too would be on her way out. She had to find the twins, after all!

When she did find them after school, she was quick to run after them, following quickly. "H-hey! Hunter, Hayden!" She called after them, running over until she'd caught up, walking between the twin brothers. "H-hi! Is it okay if I walk with you two? I wanted to talk about what happened.." She was still so wet thanks to Levi, and running didn't help her breathing. She was walking with her legs occasionally pressing together. Was she really going to do this? "I'm sorry...about the lockers and stuff..."

Hunter and Hayden had been happily walking along, the pair of nearly identical twins, not even phased by their issues with Aurora. They were in the same year as Aurora, the twins spottable among the others in the park, with curly hair in a vibrant red shade. The twins had cute boyish faces and bodies, both completely identical, except Hayden appeared to have a small braid woven into his curly hair and although they were both wearing wristbands, Hayden's was red, while Hunter's was blue. They both turned as Aurora caught up with them, eyes widening as she seemed to be speaking to them differently now.

"Of course you can Aurora!" said Hunter, grinning widely as Hayden nodding eagerly in agreement. A few of their peers who were also walking through the snowy part were giving them envious looks as the smoking hot fairy-girl drew up between them to chat. Hunter and Hayden were about to try and apologise but Aurora beat them to it, the twins glancing at each other but quickly getting over their confusion and just giving her cute grins each.

"That's ok Aurora" said Hayden. "We know you like pranks and I guess it was funny" he said, chuckling as they showed her their bags, still a bit sticky from what she'd ruined their lockers with but now mostly cleaned up. "Yeah we're sorry if we went a bit overboard" agreed Hunter, already finding his gaze drawn to Aurora's chest, even inside whatever coat she was wearing to keep out the January cold.

"We just think you're really really hot" said Hayden, Hunter nodding eagerly. "We have this other... friend. She's a succubus and she said that non-human girls, they... well.." he continued, his brother picking up where Hayden wasn't brave enough to finish. "She said you would love it but you wouldn't know it right away" explained Hunter.

"No, no, no its okay," She shook her head vigorously, her breasts wobbling beneath her top with every step she took. She could feel Hunter's gaze on her already, and at first she felt a little upset, but then she remembered Levi's conversation with her, and she smiled. It was just a compliment, and she was supposed to apologize to them anyway!

"A succubus?" She tilted her head. Maybe it was one of Levi's girls? There weren't that many visitors, let alone in the area, so maybe it was someone he wanted to introduce her to. "Well I talked tk my counselor and...I guess I was the one in the wrong. Your succubus friend was right. I didn't know it yet was all." She admitted to them, a little embarrassed that she hadn't, and even more so to admit it.

"I wanted to make it up to you two for what I did." She told the two of them, looking between them. "So if you want to...uhm...you know...explore a little, I'm okay with that." She didn't know how else to phrase it. Fairies were bold, but she was no seductress. At least, not yet, anyway.

Hunter and Hayden both stared directly at Aurora's chest when they bounced like that. The pair really had a one track mind. Luckily Levi's lessons were settling into her mind already and she saw their perverted looks as compliments. Which in the twins' defence, they intended them as. It was just their teachers so far had been, their dad, their brother and Anaise, so they had gotten a very specific impression on how they should approach girls like Aurora.

Both of them gaped as Aurora say she wanted to make it up to them both and explore with them. Their shocked expressions quickly turned to grins as they came to a stop in the middle of the parl. "That would be great, Aurora. Only, we're heading home now so..." began Hunter but Hayden lightly punched his arm. "Shut up dickweed. Aurora's right here" he said, his brother sticking his tongue out at him as Hayden turned to Aurora.

"It doesn't matter. We can be late home. It's cold but let's not wait. I want to do stuff with you right now!" said Hayden, grabbing her hand as Hunter quickly did the same, the pair pulling her into the trees a little so they were away from the main part of the park where people were walking.

"We want to see your tits, Aurora. They look so big" gushed Hunter, finding a spot beside a tree. "Don't worry about the snow. We'll keep you warm" he said, the pair grinning as they moved in closer to her, Aurora's back to the tree.

Aurora couldn't help but giggle, blushing a little under their gaze. Levi's words had really sunk in, her mind interpreting them exactly as intended: compliments. It was flattering how excited and happy they were, so much so that she squealed a little when the two grabbed her hands and led her into the trees.

With her back to a tree and the two twins in front of her, she rolled her eyes a little. "You boys are so excited! I guess I don't have a choice but to let you." She teased them before she started to undo her coat. She unzipped it, letting it drop to the ground before she started to unbutton her top. One by one she unfastened them, until her shirt fell open and her bra was on display. "Here's the big reveal...~!" She smiled at them, face red as she reached behind herself and unfastened her bra, letting it fall to the ground as well. Her huge tits were finally free, pink nipples hard from the cold air and the attention the two boys were giving her.

"Yeah! We're really excited" said Hayden, nodding eagerly as they both reached down and rubbed themselves, letting Aurora see that they were already getting hard just from talking like this with her. It made it even better that Aurora seemed to have flipped her opinion on them. This was how they had been talking to her since before Christmas but now she seemed to like it. Enjoy it even.

"Oh wow" groaned Hunter, biting his lip as he rubbed his bulging erection. "You're so big" whispered Hayden, stepping up with Hunter right behind him. The pair seemed to work almost in unison, reaching up and squeezing one of Aurora's large round globes each. Their fingers sank into the plush flesh, groping and feeling her. Hunter was the first to lean in and wrap his lips around her nipple, adding some much needed warmth to the sensitive pink buds. Hayden did the same, the pair sucking on her tits.

Even though they were about the same age, the twins weren't incredibly tall and just about came up to Aurora's chest, not even having to lean down as they squeezed her breasts and sucked on them. "Your tits are the best Aurora" groaned Hunter, coming off her with a wet pop. Hayden nodded in agreement, his warm and wet tongue whirling over her nipple.

Aurora giggled at how excited they were. Levi was right, she really did love the compliments and attention the boys were giving her. That giggling soon turned into a moan as they sunk their greedy little fingers into her huge breasts, warming the soft flesh with their touch. "Thank you...!" She smiled from their words. "They're probably still gonna grow, too!"

She moaned again as the boys latched onto her tits, hot mouths wrapping around her hardened nubs. The heat from their mouths contrasted with the cold air around her breasts, making her shudder with pleasure. "I'm so happy you think so, Hayden!" She beamed down at them. Since the boys were busy with her tits, she decided to help them out. Her hands moved down and around to their bulges, rubbing and squeezing them through their pants. "Your dicks feel pretty good too!" She admired. It didn't feel as big as Levi's, but they still felt more than big enough, and there were two of them!

"Yeah we're pretty big for our age" grinned Hunter, the pair of them moaning as Aurora reached down to rub their dicks through their pants. Hayden and Hunter continued to hungrily suck on Aurora's big tits and stiff nipples. Their tongues worked around the sensitive buds, whirling and slurping as they sucked and squeezed her globes. The twins looked at each other, the pair silently warring in their heads over who would get to take the fairy properly.

"Do you want to suck our cocks, Aurora?" said Hayden, coming up for air as he separated from her nipple with a wet pop. "Yeah! Do that. Whichever one doesn't cum gets to fuck you against this tree" agreed Hunter, the pair of them clearly having ideas already as they both encouraged Aurora to get down on her knees and took their throbbing, hard cocks out for her to admire.

"Really big for your age," Aurora cooed softly, as she rubbed them through their pants. But then again, she was quite big for her age too, her tits in their mouths being the perfect example of that. Every time they talked, the cool air would hit her stiff nipples, chilling against the saliva covered nubs and making her shudder before they were warmed and comforted by their mouths again. The differences in temperature was enough to make her even more wet between the legs.

"s-sure," She breathed, smiling at them, "Alright, last one to cum gets to fuck me." She agreed, nodding her head. Their competition was cute, and she had to admit, it was really fun for her as well. She sunk to her knees, using her coat as a padding for her to sit on before becoming eye level with their hard cock. Now she was getting a good look at them, and the twinkle in her eye was evidence enough she was happy with what she saw. "Your cocks are so beautiful," She giggled as she took the two of them into her hands, stroking their lengths in her hands. She leaned in for Hunter first, taking his cock between her lips and sucking on him. She worked half of his length into her mouth before she pulled back and gave his brother some attention, slowly sinking his cock into her mouth as well while she stroked Hunter.

"Thanks Aurora!" gasped Hunter as Aurora chose his cock first. The twins really were identical, down to their dick size. Aurora wouldn't able to tell them apart from the pair of throbbing lengths, if the twins didn't colour coordinate and Hayden had his hair braid. They both even moaned cutely in the same way, sighing with pleasure as the object of their desires for the last few months knelt down and happily started sucking their cocks.

"You've got a beautiful body too" said Hayden, gazing down at Aurora's huge chest, her nipples hard and now exposed to the chill in the air as their drool cooled on her sensitive buds.

"I can't wait to see you naked properly. I bet your butt is nice and big too" groaned Hunter, placing a hand on the back of her head as she bobbed up and down on him. "Big and bubbly. I bet it giggles when you're all like, thrusting inside you" agreed Hayden, taking over and even demonstrating by thrusting himself into Aurora's mouth a few times as he spoke.

"You're gonna cum first if you do that" laughed Hunter as Hayden got a little carried and kept fucking Aurora's mouth. He let out a panicked eep sound and pulled away, letting his brother get a turn again.

"Mmmh," Aurora moaned softly as she sucked on Hayden. His compliments tickled her heart a little, making her giddy. She couldn't help but giggle when pulled his cock away, trying to outlast his brother. "If you win Hayden, maybe you'll get to see if it does!" She teased, squeezing his cock before she turned to Hunter

"Or maybe it'll be you!" She then wrapped her lips around his cock again. She was no expert, but they were smaller than Levi, and much easier to manage, they were still big. Undeterred, she pushed her head forward, pushing until her lips touched his pelvis and his cock was nestled deep with her throat, swallowing him entirely. She slurped loudly on him, her throat squeezing his cock tightly before she pulled back, letting his cock pop free loudly before she started to suck on him again, her hand pumping away at Hayden.

"Yeah! I'm going to.. ughhh... win!" groaned Hayden as Aurora took him into her mouth, biting his lip and feeling his toes curl as her talented mouth got even more practice with the pair. She sucked and slurped along them, her hands taking care of whichever cock wasn't being rewarded with her wet lips. Anyone could come across them and what a sight it would be. Aurora's friends would be quite confused if they caught her, kneeling in front of the twins that had been pestering her, now happily sucking their cocks and looking forward to the winner getting to fuck her pussy that had been left so needy by Levi's teasing.

"It'll be me. I need to be inside your perfect fairy pussy!" gasped Hunter, stroking Aurora's hair as she would feel him throbbing whenever she slid him back into her mouth. The pair were clearly so close already, moaning between themselves, doing everything they could to forestall their climax. However it couldn't last and Aurora was doing such a good job pleasuring them. It was just bad luck on Hunter's part when Aurora swallowed him down and he reached his limit.

"Aurora!" he moaned out, eyes widening as his pent up climax hit and Aurora was rewarded further with her second load of salty-sweet human cum to swallow down. No longer needing to hold himself back, Hayden released himself just a few seconds later, Aurora stroking him as he moaned and fired off several sticky ropes of his seed all over her pretty face.

"Hhmmnn!" Aurora gasped and moaned as Hunter began to cum, coating the walls of her throat white as he fed her his load. The salty taste made her close her eyes as she basked in it, savoring it, but she didn't let it deter her from stroking Hayden still. If anything, her hand moved quicker, stroking him up and down until he too came.

The hot cum on her face felt more than amazing on her skin, warming her face against the cold air. She slowly pulled her lips back before Hunter's cock popped free, and she slowly swallowed what was left of his cum that had pooled in her mouth before her tongue started to clean what it could reach of her face. "Ahh, so delicious, Hunter, Hayden!" She smiled happily up at them. "But sorry Hunter, Hayden is the winner!" She gave his cock a kiss before she stood and turned. She bent over, sliding her slacks and panties down until her ass was completely bare to them. Then, she leaned her hands against the tree, spreading her legs to present her bubbly butt and dripping wet pussy to Hayden. "You get to fuck me now, Hayden~".

"Suck it Hunter" said Hayden, jabbing his brother in the side as Aurora acknowledged him as the winner. Hunter grumbled with envy but both of them became distracted as the fairy first told them how delicious their cum was, before getting up and sliding down her clothes to show them her wet pussy.

"Hell yeah!" exclaimed Hayden, pushing Hunter out of the way and getting up behind Aurora. He grabbed her hips, running his hands over her plump, round ass and sinking his fingers into her bubbly cheeks. Neither of them had seen an ass this good since their time with Anaise at Thanksgiving.

"I need to fuck you so bad. I've wanted to ever since we met you" said Hayden, rubbing his slightly deflated cock against her slick lips, letting himself get hard again quickly. The moment he was stiff enough, Hayden began to push into Aurora's tight wet cunt.

Aurora moaned as his cock spread her lips and slid into the dropping wet heat of her pussy. She clung tightly to him, juices dribbling down his length as he filled her up with his cock. "Hayden, you feel soooo good-!" She whined softly, holding on tightly to the tree.

It had been awhile since she'd last had sex. In fact, the last time was before she'd come here, and as fun as fingers and toys were, they were no replacement for a real cock. "I'm so sorry I made you wait for this!" She'd felt bad about it since her visit from Levi, but now she felt like she'd been punishing herself too, missing out on this. She moved her hips back against him, helping to fill her pussy with his rod in a greedy display.

Hunter had to watch jealousy, just rubbing his deflated dick as his brother got the first chance with the hot fairy they had both been coveting. The sight soon had him hard though, watching with wide eyes as Aurora's huge tits bounced and swayed under her as she pushed her plush ass back against Hayden's thrusts.

Hayden himself was in ecstasy. Nothing had felt this good since the pair of them had gotten the chance to fuck Anaise at the party. The pair of horny teenage twins were almost constantly jerking to the photos Anaise was so kind to supply them at times. However that was nothing compared to the warmth and dripping wetness of Aurora's tight pussy.

"That's ok Aurora. You can make it up to us by letting us fuck you all the time, yeah?" said Hayden between his deep moans, thrusting faster already as he clapped against her bubbly ass. "At school too" piped up Hunter, stroking his cock rapidly as he watched his twin pumping into Aurora.

Aurora couldn't control her volume if she wanted to, moaning loudly without a care in the world as Hayden fucked her. Her hot breath was visible against the cold air as she panted, her tits leaping forward and bubbly cheeks clapping loudly against one another and Hayden's hips. Her fingernails dug into the tree and she hung her head, looking down as the two fucked. "Y-yeah!" She sputtered in agreement.

"Y-you can fuck me whenever you want!" That was what they wanted, right? She couldn't say no, not if it felt this good. They just wanted to feel good too, and it was like Levi said, it was just a compliment. There was nothing wrong with it, she'd just misunderstood. "W-we can do it at school too! Just don't get me in trouble!" She teased, her hot folds squeezing his cock, stroking it as he thrust deep into her.

"Thanks Aurora. You're the best!" moaned Hayden, plunging his cock into her soaking depths over and over, clapping against her bubbly ass. His own breath warmed the air too, Hayden panting as he tried not to cum too fast, even as good as Aurora's cunt felt wrapped around him. He thrust even harder despite trying not to finish, wanting to make her ass bounce and her tits jiggle, enjoying the way he was making her cry out, despite the fact anyone might come by and see them fucking in the park during the day.

Levi's teachings were already settling into her mind, despite only meeting him once. Just a short session staring into his mesmerising eyes and tasting his cock, now she was offering her body up to the two boys who had made their desires well known to her. Hunter chuckled as Aurora teased them, stroking himself still at the sight of her being pounded and nodding with a cheeky grin.

"We'll be careful Aurora. Although I thought you liked getting in trouble?" he teased back, Hayden going even faster and faster now as they talked, Hunter rubbing his dick and both of them moaning louder. Hayden finally bottomed out, hilting his cock inside her soaking pussy and letting out a loud cry before Aurora would feel him explode inside her, sticky ropes of his cum filling her pussy.

"I know I am~!" Aurora sung, moaning between her pants as Hayden drilled into her again and again. She couldn't believe she'd been putting this off. Hayden was so big, and his excitement was as adorable as it was fun. He was almost like an animal, the way he worked his hips so excitedly, slapping them against her ass again and again. She could feel his cock throbbing inside of her as struggled not to cum.

"Hhhngh! I don't mind a l-little trouble!" She teased Hunter back, gasping as she felt Hayden shoot his load inside of her, filling her with his cum. Her eyes rolled up as she began to cum as well, squeezing his cock tightly with her pussy as she let it course through her. Being creampied was a new feeling for her, one she knew she was quickly going to fall in love with. "So goood..!" The heat of his cum was a shield against the cold air, like when one drank hot chocolate. "Hnnnghh! Thank you Haydennn!"

"That's good" chuckled Hayden, pulling out and admiring his handiwork as cum leaked out of Aurora's well fucked pussy. Before he could say anything further, Hayden found himself being pushed out of the way as Aurora would feel Hunter grabbed her hips.

"You said Hayden goes first but that doesn't mean I don't get a turn!" he called out, lining himself up and plunging inside Aurora's pussy with one stroke. Her sensitive lips spread again, Hunter thrusting deep and letting out a loud moan. He had already gotten himself worked up from jerking off over the sight of her being fucked.

"It's so warm and wet" he gasped, eyes closing as he thrust away, already going fast and hard, Aurora able to feel he had already been close before he even penetrated her. It only took a few minutes of fervent thrusting before Hunter cried out too and emptied his balls inside Aurora as well, two creamy loads now pooling inside her.

"Wah!" Aurora cried out in surprise and then pleasure, her head throwing back as Hunter buried himself in her next. She hadn't fully come down from her orgasm, and the way his hips were working in and out of her, grinding against her sensitive, overstimulated folds, kept her orgasm going. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" She cried out, squeezing her eyes shut as he pounded her.

Her pussy gladly accepted his load too, his cum combining with his brothers, forming a pool deep inside of her. Soon, both of their seed came dribbling from her pussy, leaking down her thighs. "You boys..! Are a handful!" She giggled, panting softly. "What did I just get myself into?"

Back
Top Bottom