Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Secret Desires of Darien Jones (Demons_hearts1234 & I)

Darien felt Emily open her throat and his cock slid down and it was almost all he could stand. He braced himself as she called out to him then did it again. That broke the barrier and he cried out, "Oh fuck!! I'm cumming!" He held the side of Emily's head and let loose a low groan as the first shot exploded out of his cock.

She gasped sweetly as she heard him shout, wanting to feel his sweet cum upon her tongue and throat. She felt his first shot moving down her throat and she gulped his cum down before pulling back enough, stroking him viciously and feeling his cum spill onto her tongue. She lapped at his cock, suckling at the tip hard and bobbing lightly, one of her hands stroking his balls gently while he came. Slowly then she pulled off of him, panting softly. "Hmm...I needed that." She giggled at him. "Thank you Darien." She said with a little giggle as she leaned up to kiss his chin and then his neck before moving into the main stream of water, stroking her hair.

Darien groaned as he emptied his seed into his little sister's mouth, enjoying the feeling of satisfaction she gave him. As she came up and kissed him he kissed her forehead saying, "No babe, thank you." After a few seconds he smirked before getting on his knees and saying, "Time for me to return the favor." He pushed Emily's legs apart slightly before leaning up and starting to slowly lick at her bare pussy lips.

She smiled at him, winking at him playfully as he thanked her. "No problem hun." She said with a little giggle, smiling lovingly over at him. She purred lightly at him, giving a little gasp as he moved down to his knees. "Huh? Nyahhhh!" She gave a startled little whine as he spread her legs and licked at her slick pussy. She gave a little whimper, shuddering while she moved a hand down to stroke his hair. "Good Hmmm...Thank you hun." She whispered in pleasure.

Darien hummed gently against Emily's pussy before spreading her lips and putting his mouth over her clit. He hummed a little more as he rubbed Emily's smooth inner thighs. "Mmm, babe you are so sexy," he whispered as he continued his oral ministrations of her pussy.

((Sorry for my slowness tonight and such. Sleepy, sick, stressed. Bare with me))

She let out a soft little gasp as she was within the stream of water which ran down her body, washing her sweet long hair. Emily let out a little whimper and a mewl of pleasure as she reached down to gently stroke his hair in a tender little manner. "Oh god...Hmmm...Thank you." She whispered softly in a little manner, giving a sweet pant, gasping lightly as she felt her pussy throb. Sweet juices escaping her pussy that was begging for his tongue and more as often.

((No Problem))

Darien reached his hand up and slid a finger up her pussy, "Mmmm I think mommy likes it when daddy eats out her pussy." He whispered, alternating between licking her clit and fingering her slick cunt.

She shivered lightly as he played with her pussy and she slowly nodded at him. "Y-Yea...Mommy does." She said with a sweet little moan as she felt her legs shake for a moment and she whimpered sweetly. "I-i'm gonna c-cum." She whimpered softly. She arched her back, letting out a sweet little cry as she felt herself suddenly cum, juices spilling onto his tongue and mouth.

Back
Top Bottom