Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Secret Desires of Darien Jones (Demons_hearts1234 & I)

jesteranime

Planetoid
Darien Jones was on the outside your typical early twenties male. Almost six feet in height and just shy of 200 pounds, his muscular frame and scraggly black hair contrasted with his soft blue eyes and usually genital nature. On the inside, however, was a torrent of emotions. At the center of these emotions was his fair and beautiful sixteen year old sister, Emily. Secretly, Darien wanted Emily for himself. He wanted her sweet touch, her bright beautiful smile, her soft skin, all of it and more he wanted for his own. Even more, he wanted her to have his child.

Some people would have him committed for having such thoughts of his dear, sweet sister. He had tried dating girls before, but none compared to his beautiful sister, whose sweet smell and round curves just sent Darien over the edge. It was so intoxicating to even think about that he would loose sight of what he was doing.

Darien found himself in one of these moments while washing the dishes in his apartment. When he finally brought himself under control he glanced at the clock and cursed silently to himself. Emily was due in for a visit any minute.

She soon burst in after having some trouble with a key as it seemed. "Gah, the damn door keeps getting stuck!" She said, muttering in an irritated but utterly excited manner, happy to be back with her brother. She did love him, but naturally she thought herself to only love him like a sister should. She kept her thoughts at bay. Though...sometimes they would rise. Especially on those cold lonely nights when she wanted nothing but someone to rest with and be with. The thoughts of him taking her, or even she taking him sometime at night just made her shiver and moan with Darian's name upon his lips. What a hunk of man, she thought to herself as she turned in the door way to wave at their father who had dropped her off at Darian's home.

"Darian?" She whispered for him as she slid a key into her pocket, giving her access to his home for she was always welcome in his home and his arms. She moved to the kitchen where she could hear his hands working at the dishes. She padded slowly towards him and snuck up behind him, hugging him tightly, arms firmly about his waist. "Brother!" She squealed adorably into his back, pressing her breasts up against his back, and perhaps even her hips. She couldn't help it.

"Hmm, how have you been?" She asked as she pulled away. She wore a pair of small blue jean short shorts, torn fringes against her thighs. She was of a decent height and her dark blue tank top showed the length of her flat stomach and the outline of her large breasts. Her locks of black hair flowing about her shoulders while soft blue eyes looked up at him warmly.

Darien heard the squeals of Emily's excited greeting a split second before she pressed her breasts and hips up against him. Darien felt a deep blush creep onto his face before he dismissed it and turned around to face his wonderful sister. "Emily, it's so good to see you," he said softly taking in Emily's breath-taking appearance. The combination of the revealing tank-top and small denim cutoffs made Darien's thoughts of watching his sister writhe in pleasure under the direction of his cock reemerge in his mind. He fought the intoxicating sensation long enough to stare into her soft blue eyes. He smiled softly before asking, "So what is new with you? You're going to have to tell me everything! I missed you so much."

She smiled up at him, her arms loosely wrapped around his body, enjoying his touch and pressing ever so gently up against him. "Not too much I suppose." She shrugged at him with a giggle. "Can we sit down then? Its been alot of traveling today." She begged him softly, big blue eyes looking up at him hopefully. But she didn't wait for his answer. She instead reached for his hands and turned so her back faced him, her hips lightly waving delicately so as she padded into the small living room and onto the couch where she sat down neatly, kicking off her converse shoes.

"Boarding school has been soooo hard." She whimpered cutely. "But I've rather enjoyed it I have a ton of friends at this new school. They are awesome." She said with utter happiness and delight.

Darien watched Emily's hips swing back and forth as she led him into the living room and he held in a low groan. He cock had awoken from his thoughts and now wanted to play. Trying to focus on the conversation he sat down and said, "That's good, its an all girls school though, right? So you haven't had much in the way of boyfriends then?" He smiled noting that she seemed to visibly relax once she had sat down and gotten off of her feet.

She blinked at him in a curious manner. "All girl's school? Bah, no wayyyy" She said with a little chuckle, flapping a hand at him. "Its co-ed silly. But. I honestly haven't been putting myself out there. I'm too shy. And.. I donno. I don't really want to. It so hectic with just the minor drama around there and all the work so I don't really bother." She explained with a little nod as she looked at his hips in a curious manner, thinking that for a moment she saw his prick.

She blushed lightly and sighed. She felt her want for her brother starting to bubble to attention. "Besides," Emily whispered as she knelt at his side. "I have my big, strong brother." She whispered softly as she hugged him. "The only man I need." She whispered softly into his ear, giving his ear lobe a soft kiss, soon nuzzling his neck.

Darien blushed as she rested her head on his shoulder nuzzling his neck. He was embarrassed for making that mistake about an all girls school but he was even more embarrassed at her looking directly at his growing dick. Idly he stroked Emily's smooth hair thinking about what Emily just said. Just maybe, maybe he had a chance to make his dream come true. "You're the only girl, no young woman, I need sis," he whispered. The words just seemed right somehow, as if they were the truest words in existence.

Emily gazed up at him, blushing lightly. She had moved her legs over his hips, resting firmly upon his lap, sitting down on his lap lightly. Her arms were loosely about his neck as she looked at his eyes with utter affection and hopefulness. "Really?" She whispered softly, gazing at him and blushing. She blinked at him, letting out a little sigh. She blushed suddenly, not from the feeling of his growing dick pressing up against her shorts but from her own actions. She slowly moved a hand up to stroke his cheek gently before she leaned close. Her soft lips gently touched his own, slowly pressing against him before she gave a soft sigh of pleasure against his lips in a firm kiss.

She slowly pulled away afterwards letting out a little whimper. "I-I am sorry. I...I couldn't help it." She whimpered softly at him, blushing. She raised her hand to cover her lips, looking away shy and somewhat ashamed. "I..." She whimpered lightly.

Darien lightly put his finger on her lips. His face showed slight surprise by her actions but otherwise he was on cloud nine. Turning her head so she could see his face he put on a charming smile before leaning in and kissing her fully on the lips. Instantly his mind switched off as he tasted Emily's soft lips. The sensation was like a drug for him and his mind processed nothing else. He stroked his hand through Emily's hair, taking in every thing his senses told him about his fair sister.

"I-Nnn!" She gave a little squeak as he put a finger against her lips and she looked at him, blushing adorably at him. She let out a little sigh and ran fingers through her hair before their lips were firmly against each other's own. She gave a soft groan of affection and pleasure. She had never made out with a guy. And she couldn't believe that she was just such a little virgin and she blushed at him. She held him against her while sliding her legs away further so she was firmly against him with her short shorts pressing up against his groin, gently grinding into him while she pressed close. "Darien." She whispered in pleasure, softly calling his name as her eyes were closed.

Darien relished in the feeling as Emily sat on his hard cock grinding her little hips against him. Grabbing hold of her tightly he rolled her over so she lay on her back on the couch with him still in between her legs. "Emily," Darien moaned before leaning forward and relishing the taste of the nape of her neck. He also could smell the intoxicating smell of strawberries from her hair. He lightly brushed his fingers up and down her tender sides, enjoying the feel of her petite curves. Playfully he gave a little thrust grinding his sheathed member against her groin.

Emily gave a soft moan, her eyes still closed as his large body moved her down below him on the couch. She gave a soft pant. "Oh fuck..." She whispered in pleasure, shivering beneath him as she blushed deeply. She wrapped one leg around his hips, holding him close while he nuzzled into her neck and smelled the shampoo she had used earlier that day before coming home from boarding school. What a greeting she thought and moaned softly, squirming lightly as his fingers brushed against her sides, being known as a ticklish person. She felt him thrust against her and she panted again, feeling her pussy clench multiple times, her panties would be drenched in no time. The way he thrust stroked her clit and she moaned into his hair.

Seeing Emily squirm under his touch and moan from his thrust, Darien kept doing them both, getting more and more turned on. He moaned a little before whispering into Emily's ear, "My little sister seems to be enjoying herself." He felt his cock strain against his pants and cursed silently before thrusting again. "It makes me wonder if she wanted this all along like her brother did." He reached down and unbuttoned Emily's shorts, teasing the soft skin of her stomach as he did so. Sliding off of her he tugged on the shorts and pulled them off before unbuttoning his pants and sliding them off slowly, letting her watch.

Emily looked up at him, moaning softly and panting, already way too turned on. She looked up at him with heated eyes which widened at his words and she let out a sweet little whimpering sound. "Wha?" She gasped, panting lightly. She whimpered once more before arching against him. She found herself looking down and staring as he was sliding his pants down. She shook her head and gave herself a moment to look up at him, slowly nodding. "Y-Yea I did...Oh god I've wanted you so bad Darian." Emily moaned, practically begging for the man on top of her as she shivered before gazing at his hips once more where his cock was. "I...I've never done this stuff before." She mumbled shyly.

Darien gave Emily a soft smile before tossing his shirt to the floor. He looked at the front of Emily's panties and smiled more as there was a wet spot there. Leaning over Emily he whispered into her ear, "I'll be gentle; I promise. I've been waiting for this for a long time Emily." Darien thrust his hips again this time the sensation was much more intense with the lack of jeans in the way. he nibbled on her earlobe slightly before whispering. "There's another thing I've been waiting for too."

Emily looked up at him, maybe a little bit nervously so. She blushed deeply, gazing over at him in a cute little manner. She whimpered as he looked down at her making her blush at him as her panties were easily rather wet, becoming drenched. She reached up to stroke his hair gently with a soft pant. "O-Okay Darien." She whispered softly in pleasure, feeling him thrust his hips up against her. She whimpered and moaned, panting sweetly. "Nyah hnnn..." Emily moaned, arching her back up into him, her covered breasts against him. She blinked over at him. "Whats that Darien?" She whispered, moaning softly. Her sweet blue eyes giving him a lusty, heated look as her arms moved around to hold him down against her with legs about his hips, holding him close. "What does my biiig brother want?" She whispered, grinding into him as she said the word 'big'

Darien moaned lightly as Emily moved her hips against his throbbing cock. He smirked as she whimpered under him. He snuck his hands under her tank top and massaged her breasts lovingly, enjoying the way they fit into his hand. "Well my sweet little sister, I've always wanted you to have my baby." Darien leaned forward and bit down lightly on the nape of Emily's neck, thrusting his hips again while massaging her ample breasts.

"B-buh...I-it could come out wrong...Or am I adopted?" She panted up at him in pleasure, clearly not very worried about school though it would destroy her teenage years. The thought of having her brother's child, her lover's child made her shiver and panting lightly. She moaned sweetly as he massaged her breasts, her nipples perking up against his palms. Emily moaned, looking up at him and she leaned up to kiss his neck. "I-I want to feel you in me" She whispered softly, begging for him as she looked up at him, her panties drenched as her sweet blue eyes looked up at him. She arched her hips, keeping her drenched panties up against his throbbing dick. Emily reached down as well to gently rub up against it, moving her fingers against the underside of his shaft.

Darien smiled at Emily before saying, "No matter what he or she looks like they'll be loved by both of us. Besides, there's only a bigger risk of that happening, he or she could be perfectly normal." Darien smiled before taking off her tank top and bra as quick as possible before standing up and sliding his boxers off letting Emily see his seven inch cock fully hard pointing at her. He smiled before saying, "You're so sweet Emily, you're going to be a wonderful mother to our child."

She looked up at him, blushing softly. She smiled gently at him, letting out a little sigh of pleasure. "I would hope they would be normal, I wouldn't want our kid getting teased." Emily whispered softly before giving a soft gasp of surprise as he took off her tank top and bra. She felt her pussy clench as he slid off his boxers. Her sweet blue eyes turned from his face down to his rock hard cock, staring. She gulped lightly, impressed with his size and thickness. She reached out to gently stroke the tip of it. "We have to make that child first." Emily whispered with a little giggle as she opened her legs for him, her pussy glistening and begging for him.

Darien smiled before getting into position with the tip of his rock hard cock resting on Emily's moist pussy lips. "I'm sorry if this hurts at first but trust me, you'll feel like you're on top of the world soon." He steeled himself before feeling the euphoric sensation of Emily's virgin pussy wrapping around his cock as he thrust his hardness quickly into her hearing a faint pop as he blasted through her virginity.

She looked up at him, blushing and slowly nodded at him. "O-Okay Darien." She whispered, not a little shy about having to go through with it, she wasn't one for pain. But as he hovered over her and slammed into her, her eyes widened, back arching as she let out a quick yelp of pain and a whimper as he broke it and she cried out for a few moments while her pussy squeezed his prick tightly. The tight walls grasped him and slowly let go a little bit so he could move with ease while still feeling the hot, moist wetness around his cock. Emily panted softly, her cheeks flushed and a stray tear leaving her eye before she moaned softly.

Darien saw the tear roll down her cheek and he reached up and wiped it away smiling gently down ant the strong girl beneath him. Slowly he rocked his hips at a gentle pace feeling every inch of Emily's tight walls grab at his large cock. Teasingly he played with Emily's rock hard nipples, rolling them between his thumb and forefinger while timing it just right with his thrusts.

As he wiped the little tear away she moved her mouth to gently nip at his finger while she felt him gently thrust against her. She whimpered softly and moaned loudly at him. Her arms moved up to clasp his back, holding him close while she gently pushed her hips back against him making her gasp as she felt the tip of him touch her womb and she let out a soft panting, breath escaping her lips. "I can't believe my brother is my first." She whispered shyly, leaning up to kiss him on the lips, hard and firm, yet softly while her pussy clenched, her hips doing a quick buck of their own accord.

Darien smiled as he whispered into her ear, "Your first and your best, and hopefully your only." He sped up his pace and noticed that every time tip tip of his cock touched the outside of her womb she gasped in pleasure. Smirking at this he mad a conscious effort to drive deeper and deeper with ever thrust until he regularly felt that smaller hole of her cervix almost let him pass. He groaned in pleasure every time Emily's walls clenched against his rock hard cock.

Back
Top Bottom