Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Secret Desires of Darien Jones (Demons_hearts1234 & I)

She blushed up at him and whimpered as he sped up faster making her moan in pleasure, gasping as she felt him touching the tip of her cervix which slowly opened up a little bit to let him in lightly and she panted beneath him heavily while her pussy muscles squeezed. It felt as if they were trying to milk his cock, get all that hot spunk out. She felt her lowers starting to tense up. "Nyahhh Oh god......Ahhhh." She panted while her hips rocked up against him as she tightened further and further. "I-i'm sooo close." She cried out, arching her back.

Damien groaned as he felt Emily tighten before saying anything. "Mmm Baby, that's it cum for big brother," Damien moaned as he started to fuck with no restraint, he could feel himself almost pushing through to Emily's womb and the sheer tightness of him almost made him loose control. "Fuck! I'm gonna make you a mother my little sister!!" he screamed before one final thrust bursting through her cervix and into her womb and spraying his cum all in side her.

Emily was panting heavily beneath him, looking up at him. As he moaned and fucked harder and faster she let out a scream, crying out his name while a wash of her sweet pussy juices and cum erupted onto his cock, spurting onto him and even trickling out of her pussy and against their thighs. As she felt him cum she felt herself have a little after shock of pleasure, her whole body shuddering beneath his own. She panted, trying to catch her breath as she gazed up at him shyly. "So good hnnn Oh God Darien." She whispered, leaning up to kiss him full on the mouth, her tongue brushing his own as she hugged him close.

All Darien's thoughts were trained on his little sister beneath him. As they kissed passionately he slowly pulled out knowing that if he pulled too fast through her cervix she would feel more pain. He stroked his hands through her beautiful hair that was tossed in all directions on the couch. He took one hand and dipped it into her walls before bringing it up and tasting it, the taste of his cum and her juices was one of the best things he had ever tasted. "My beautiful little sister, the mother of my child," he whispered softly smieling into the glistening eyes of his baby sister.

She blushed at him, kissing him and giving a soft sigh of slight pain and pleasure as he pulled out of her before smiling gently up at him, her chest making soft rises and falls as she relaxed, seeming to glow. She gave a soft little gasp as he dipped his hand down to get the taste of her juices and his cum making her stare. She slowly took his hand, guiding it down to her face where she too took a quick lick before kissing his palm in a loving, tender gesture. "I have to quit school though...Once we check to make sure I'm pregnant." She mumbled, gently pulling him down so he would rest with her. She moved so he was on the couch and her smaller frame was on top, laying on him happily.

Darien smiled at her as he got comfortable on the couch with his naked sister resting on top of him. "I'll make sure your pregnant because I plan on fucking you every chance I get," he said smirking, "As for school yea you will probably have to drop out but I'll make sure that you and the baby are cared for enough that you won't have to work. If absolutely necessary there's a GED program up the road from here that you can go to when I'm home to take care of the baby."

She let out a happy little sigh, giggling at him and smiling. "I know I will get nice and pregnant then." She said with a little nod as she cuddled, gently leaning in to kiss at his neck, wrapping her arms around him with her cheek resting against his collar bone. "I would still like to learn stuff. I mean. I've always wanted to be a doctor." She mumbled softly, looking over at him. She leaned up to kiss him again before flipping to her back, thinking to herself. "Will I get to live with you here? And what about...mom and dad?" She whispered unhappily.

Darien wrapped his arms around Emily's waist letting them rest on her stomach. "Of course I'd let you live here, in fact I insist on it. As for mom and dad..." His mind wandered to his parents, who were still badgering him to settle down and start a family. He was sure that this isn't what they had in mind. He sighed trying not to think about that discussion. "Well we'll handle that when we cross that bridge." He laid his head back and smiled, closing his eyes, thankful that his publisher wasn't supposed to call him about his new book until tomorrow.

She looked over at him, letting out a little sigh as she reached to gently stroke his larger hands with her smaller, more delicate ones, nodding lightly. "Alright then, thank you. I'll have to get stuff from school then to here. And...But Dad is paying for the school to, he is gonna find out that we arn't here or something." She sighed sadly, gazing over at him. It was all too much and she rested against him. "I'm sorry for just taking about all of this stupid stuff now." She mumbled softly, knowing that he wanted to relax, just like she did.

Darien brushed his hand through Emily's hair storing the problems firmly in his mind for him to figure out later. "We'll take this one step at a time sis. We're not going to be able to solve it now." Slowly he brushed his fingers down Emily's soft curves, just enjoying the closeness of her touch. "Right now Emily, just relax. Cause a little later there's more that your big brother can show you in the world that we've entered together."

She leaned into his hand as he stroked her hair. She let out a soft little sigh as she moved her head to gently kiss his fingers and palm in a loving manner. "Alright, I'm sorry." She whispered, though she still seemed a little bit uneasy. She cuddled up against him, soon pressing her face against his neck, taking in his specific scent. She blushed adorably at him, nodding at him. "Alright Darien." She whispered softly as she bucked against him in a teasing manner for a brief moment with a giggle. "Can we go take a shower?" She mumbled against his neck.

Darien smirked as he remembered that his shower fit two people. "I think we could do that babe," he said before ticking her sides, "But first the future mommy needs to get off of daddy so daddy can get mommy off in the shower!"

She giggled gently at him, squirming as he tickled her and she quickly scooted off of him. She pouted adorably down at him. "Get me off? No no no, Mommy has to get Daddy off first. I want to taste Daddy." She said firmly as she gave his balls a soft squeeze before starting to walk away to the shower, her hips waving teasingly within the air, taunting him almost.

Darien smirked as she swayed her hips in a seductive manner and he knew that he would never regret his decision. He followed eagerly to the bathroom and smirked waiting for her next move.

She purred lightly over at him as she padded over to the bathroom. She stood in the doorway in a sexy little pose, looking over at him. "C'mon hun." She purred over at him with a little wink. "Baby wants Daddy's spunk." She said with a grin and a wink as she moved over to the shower and started it up, the water flowing over her body beautifully so.

Darien entered the sower and lightly kissed Emily. "Mmmm Babe you can have me any time you want me." he said relishing the warm water beating on his skin and rolling down Emily's sweet curves.

Emily smiled softly over at him, her smile soon turning into a little smirk as she kissed him. "Any time?" She whispered curiously with a little giggle. The water made her skin seem to glisten and with a hot sigh she let herself fall to her knees in front of Darien. She let her hand move to his cock and gently stroke it while she kissed his thighs, gently nipping at his tight inner thigh, giggling lightly. "Hmm, I want to taste Daddy." Emily whined cutely up at him in a begging manner. She kissed his cock, engulfing the head into her mouth.

The way the water glistened off of Emily's skin and the way she stroked Darien's cock and nipped at his thigh made him toss his head back and moan. He let the wall of the shower support him as his cock grew hard at his sister's soft touch. "Mmm You'll be able to taste Daddy soon Emily," he moaned as he caressed Emily's wet hair. "Daddy will give you a big load for you to taste." He moaned loudly at the strain of his rock hard cock, "Come on baby, I want you to taste me."

She let out a little purring sound of pleasure. "Ah sweet Darien." She purred and giggled gently at him. She gave a little whimper, moaning adorably at him. She nodded up at him with a little giggle. "Good. Cause Mommy wouldn't have it any other way." She giggled over at him. She kissed the tip of his cock, moving her tongue around the head of his swollen prick, gently dipping the tip of her tongue into the little slit of his cock while she moved her hand smoothly up and down his thick shaft. "Hmm..." She moaned softly up at him before suddenly taking three inches of his cock into her mouth with one strong, hard suck.

Darien's mind went blank as his sister quickly took his cock into her mouth and gave a hard suck. "Oh god!" he moaned arching his back against the wall of the shower and grabbing hold of a lock of Emily's hair. "God Emily you're a pro at this," he moaned as he lightly started to hump her face.

Hmm, she missed having a cock in her mouth. She hadn't given a bj for awhile but she always prided the fact that she wasn't too bad dat it. Those that she had played with in the past were never dissappointed. She purred up at him as he started to hump her face and she moaned sweetly against his cock. She reached around, her hands sliding to his ass cheeks and gently squeezing them while she bobbed in time, practically gulping his cock into her throat as she took him al the way in for a moment before pulling back to get a breath of air for herself.

As Emily pulled back to breath Darien took the moment to catch his breath himself. He smirked down at the smiling Emily and stroked her cheek with his hand, "Hmmm you've done this before, haven't you? Don't worry, I don't mind." He could picture his little sister sucking some random stranger off and it excited him even more. "Mmmm but Mommy is now mine forever, no other guy unless I say so ok?"

She gently leaned into his hand, blushing in built and embarrassment that he could clearly tell she had done such a thing. As he spoke to her her hand continued to slide up and down his slippery shaft, engulfed in her warm hand and fingers. "I know. I'm not a cheat Darien." She cooed up at him gently while she kissed his palm before attacking his cock with her tongue once more. Her tongue lightly slapped it before suckling him in firmly. She suckled upon him firmly, taking him into her throat, this time at little bit longer. She then started to bob up and down, firm and fast, moaning while one of her hands stroked his balls, gently, begging wordlessly to taste his sweet cum.

Darien moaned as his little sister went back to his long cock, teasing it with her mouth. "Oh God, Emily I love how you do that!" He moaned tossing his head back and starting to fuck her face. He pushed lightly trying to get his cock into her throat, praying she would take the hint. Her mouth sucked once more and he could feel himself getting ready to cum, "Mmmm baby, I'm about to cum!"

She certainly did get the hint and she winked up at him as he moaned at her. She let out a little purr as she gave a soft whine before her throat opened up and she literally swallowed his cock as he got stuck within her throat only to go in and out of her throat. She pulled back after a few minutes just to get her breath before she went down on him again, quickly begging him. "Mmm Give it to me big bro!" She cried out to him as she took him into her mouth. Her lips moved firmly about his cock before stuffing him into her throat again. Though when he would cum she would pull back enough to stroke him furiously while his cum would flow onto her tongue.

Back
Top Bottom