Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

/Not a chance in hell/-Me and Lawless-

Kakashi yelled. "NO! NOT HIM!"

Soon Itachi Uchiha came into the room. He just stared at Kakashi, and snickered a little bit. He looked over to Deidara and Yuugao. "You fool." He said to Deidara. "That's not even her..." He said. His Sharingan was out.

Kakashi started to struggle in his bonds again.

Deidara growled, and soon the mouth bit down on her clit.

Yuugao's eyes snapped open suddenly, the splinter shattering. She could feel blood damnit! She growled then and twisted against her bonds. "You fool, you bloody fucking fool..." She screamed as she growled faintly and struggled harder now. This was really not good at all.

Deidara growled. "You were trying to deny yourself of my gift, you ungrateful bitch!' He then slapped her with his free hand, over and over again.

Itachi just smirked and went towards Kakashi. "Looks like your little friend over there is in trouble..." He then pulled out a kunai, and stabbed Kakashi in the side, casually.

Kakashi groaned.

Yuugao accepted the slaps, her lips pulling into a horrible grin as she smirked towards the male. "Is that all you have to give, you worthless excuse for a shinobi!" She exclaimed, a laugh busting from her lips.

Deidara stared at her, and then he moved his hand away and showed her the blood that came from her own clit. "You call me worthless, and you're the one who was captured... you and your friend over there." He said.

Itachi looked over to Yuugao. "Deidara, you might want to be a little careful."

Yuugao gave an almost cackling laugh. Her eyes hardening as her head tilted down. "I am far from worthless, and you only managed to get me because of how long of a mission I was on before my break... when you nabbed me." She said as she rolled her shoulders back, a vicious smile crossing her features. "If you aren't careful... I'll find a way free..." She whispered in a rather dark tone. Her chakra may be bound up, but a kunoichi always had other means of escape.

"You're annoying voice is getting on my nerves." He said, and then ripped her panties off, and shoved them in her mouth. He then forced them to stay in by covering her mouth with a layer of clay. After she was shut up, he turned her around, and put his dick up to her pussy.

Itachi turned back to Kakashi. "Kakashi... why don't you just talk so you and your friend can leave?"

Yuugao gave a gasp of surprise, and curled her tongue in a manner that would make sure she didn't choke. She breathed through her nose, and squeezed her eyes shut. She was a Kunoichi, of ANBU level! She wouldn't break simply because some male was raping her!

He started to bounce her up and down on his lap, his hands moving to her breasts. He gently bent her neck, and then smirked. "I wonder what your defense against getting pregnant is with no chakra."

Yuugao's eyes squeezed shut as she growled. She couldn't respond, but all ANBU for Konoha where required to chew sterility herbs. When the proper counter herb was chewed they where capable of concieving. So she could silently gloat as he fucked her.

He smirked and continued to pump into her, then gently he bit her neck. He whispered. "I don't think Kakashi will survive even without me hurting him." He turned them both so she could watch Kakashi being tortured. "He seems to be in pretty bad shape."

Yuugao's eyes closed tighter, her hands clutching on her bonds. Goddess, she wished she could get free of all of this and fix him. She couldn't speak thanks to the clay and panties, but her eyes did enough speaking when she opened them and glared at Deidara. Her and Kakashi had been through much worse then this...

Itachi looked into Kakashi's eyes, entrancing him. Then the next thing Yuugao would hear is Kakshi's screaming filling the entire building. It was a pain that he had never felt before.

Yuugao growled against her improv-gag. She whimpered then as her head hung, her shoulders sagging a little. She struggled suddenly shaking her frame and struggling against Deidara's hold on her. Damnit, she needed Kakashi to live through this damnit!

Deidara whispered. "I can make Itachi stop if you just talk." He said. "It's not that hard... who's more important? Some kid... or your friend?" He asked. Soon Itachi thrust his hand into Kakashi's ribs, and broke them all to pieces.

Yuugao gasped faintly, and finally managed to push the makeshift gag from her mouth. "I'll talk I'll talk!" she cried out. She whimpered faintly as the pain started to reach her. But she had a plan, one that was sure to work. Because it was the truth. "Last he was seen...nnn he was heading in the direction of the old Whirlpool village. WHat he was heading for, we don't know!" She stated as she whimpered faintly.

Deidara smirked, and then kissed her neck. "Good girl." He said. He looked to Itachi, who nodded. Itachi then rounded up all of the Akatsuki, except for Deidara, and two others.

Deidara then just sat there for a second, and soon he was bouncing her up and down on his lap again. "You're a good girl." He said.

Yuugao glared at him now, just glared. "Are you going to fix him, or just let him lay there and bleed." She said in a bitter tone. She would fix it herself, if her chakra wasn't all bound up. Kami-sama, how could things be going this way!

"Depends." He said. "What else will you do for me to save his life?" He asked. "It has to be something good.. something that I can't just take for myself." He told her.

Yuugao's eyes narrowed faintly, and then she shook her head. "Sorry, you are out of luck. I am years out of experience of having a lover. Most of the things I did with Hayate where pure vanilla... you aren't gonna get much outta me." She stated in a dry tone.

He laughed and then he bit her neck. "You can't think of anything else you can give to the man who holds your friend there's life in his hands?" He asked, and then started bouncing her up and down on his lap again.

Yuugao winced faintly and growled lightly. "I have nothing left to give, that you haven't taken by force." She snapped at him as she shook her head a little. Her eyes narrowing even further as she was bounced. That was completely and totally degrading. It made her feel like a child, and she HATED that.

He continued, and then massaged her breasts, staring at Kakashi. "Looks like your poor friend will just die." He said, and then smirked. "Maybe it would have been less cruel to let Itachi kill him fast, hm?"

"If you let him die, you let an asset die!" She exclaimed as she growled faintly. She was being truthful, she really and truly couldn't do a majority fo things that Anko could. "you want a sex toy, kidnap Anko, I hear she's into that." She muttered.

He just laughed. "An Asset? Anko?" He smirked and then bit her neck. "...Anko was passed around by Akatsuki for quite a long time when she was just a teenager..." He told her. "She's used up, we don't want her anymore..."

Back
Top Bottom