Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

/Not a chance in hell/-Me and Lawless-

Yuugao's eyes widened, her lips parting a little. But then her eyes closed as she slumped into the chair. "How do I know that's the REAL Kakashi..." She whispered softly as she glared at him. Eyes as hard as the obsidian they where colored like. She stared at the man on the wall and just looked away. "Hatake-Senpai would not allow himself to be captured..." She stated softly. "Unless he knew he could escape..."

Deidara just laughed. "It was pretty simple, actually... he was easy to snare with the combination of all of us... fool went out by himself in order to lead us away from Naruto. He then turned to Kakashi, and was soon stunned by Kakashi's sharingan (can't spell the first part of it...). He then shook it off. "Good thing his chakra is sealed, too."

"Hatake you fool, close your damned eye!" She snapped at him as she glared at Deidara. How could she tell the man that they didn't know where Naruto was? Only that the boy took off in the middle of the night to parts unknown. She bit the inside of her cheek and slumped down a little. Her head shaking a little as she opened them again and glared at Deidara. "Interrogation will do you no good."

Kakashi stared ahead at her, and then he looked at Deidara. "L...listen. Leave her alone and I'll tell you what you want." He said.

Deidara turned and went over to Kakashi. "Alright... where's the fox?" He asked, and then he took out some clay and started to form a bird he could fly away on if Kakashi gave him good information.

Yuugao glared at Kakashi and started to pull on her bondings. But then stop, Hatake-senpai never did something without reason. She just remained silent, and waited to see what would happen. Perhaps it was all just a ploy? She damn well HOPED it was a ploy. Obsidian eyes closed as indigo hair fell into her vision. Hair sliding around her shoulders and pooling in her lap now.

"He went..." He then gave Deidara the coordinates to the Otokage's office. Kakashi had spied on the sound village quite often, and he figured what better way to stall both of his enemies than to try to put them against eachother.

Deidara thought about it for a second, and then he pulled another curtain to the side. There was a map with all of the places the Akatsuki were planning to attack... he looked at the coordinates, and then he laughed. "Clever... send us right into the Sound Village... no, we already plan on taking them... in time." He turned to Yuugao. "And now she will be punished for your treachery!"

Yuugao's whol body tensed as she prepared for the results. Kakashi rarely failed, but there where occasions where such happened. At least he wouldn't be struck, that was a beneficial thing she supposed. Her eyes narrowed as she tilted her head up, eyes glaring at deidara. He wouldn't break her, not ever. "You can just go blow something up... because no matter what you do... it won't effect me." She said firmly.

He smirked and looked to Kakashi. "Who said I'm going to break you?" He asked, and then he ripped the top of her outfit open, to reveal her breasts and any bra that would cover it. "I'm going to use your body until there's nothing left." He told her. "And then when there's nothing left, I'll start training you to be a good little slave..." He said, and then put his hand on her cheek.

Yuugao's eyes darted towards Kakashis, her eyes going hard. I do this for Konoha, use me he may... but it won't get to me... no matter what you see... it's not the real me... she tried to get him to understand. Her fingers tapping out the message in the ANBU code that Kakashi had personally created with his ANBU team. "Use me you say? Good luck with that..." She muttered. Her eyes staring straight ahead and blankly as he put his hand on her cheek.

Kakashi nodded, and then he closed his eyes.

Deidara ripped away all of her clothes, leaving her in nothing but her underwear. He then unzipped his pants, and then stared down at her. He put his hard dick up to her face, and slapped her with it. "Now... if you bite... Kakashi over there dies."

Yuugao remained silent, she was an ANBU operative. She would remain silent and do what it took. Her eyes closed and she remained silent. Her mouth covering the crown of him and her breath passing over the flesh that was presented to her. Her eyes remaining closed, head tilting just a little. Her mind was blank, blank because if she acknowledged it in any way then he could use it against her. This was some of her first sexual interactions in over... well since Hayate died... it had been awhile.

He heald her nose closed so she'd have to open her mouth, and then placed the head of his cock on her tongue. He then slightly turned and looked at Kakashi, then smirked. "Now, then." He said to Yuugao. "Listen up!" He yelled at her, when he realized she was in some kind of a trance. "If you bite down. Kakashi dies... if you keep zoning out. Kakashi dies... if you don't suck and put effort into it. Kakashi dies..."

((Just a reminder, not much for facials or swallowing semen all the time. XD I don't think either would do in this situation, spitting probably would be the best bet if he plans on coming in her mouth.))
Yuugao's eyes opened up a little, a flash of obsidian fury was seen. She swirled her tongue around the tip that was on her mouth. The taste was salty, saltier then she remembered Hayate being. He wanted her to put effort in? The females lips wrapped tightly suddenly her tongue swirling around the shaft part in her mouth... and then she sucked. She sucked a little on the harder side, just enough to stun him but not enough to hurt him. That would teach him, teach him for giving her an order.

((-nods- Understandable.))

He shuddered for a second, and then he groaned. "Mmm, that's good. You're very talented." He said, and then he reached out and used his chakra to pulled a chair over to him. He then sat down, and smirked. He untied her hands and legs, but then soon he tied them behind her back so she couldn't move her hands. He then forced her on her knees. "There... continue."

Yuugao growled, a pulse of anger rushing through her. She shook her head and sighed softly. He was readjusting, and here she was going to have to continue. She mumbled beneath her breath as she shifted herself into something a bit more comfortable. She took him back into her mouth, and then looked up towards Kakashi. If there was anyone she wouldn't mind doing this too... it would be him. Asides for Hayate, there had never been another male that caught her interest. Eyes closed as she went to work, using her tongue and her mouth to try and bring this Akatsuki to his... knees.

Deidara groaned more, and then brushed a hand through her hair. "That's a good girl." He said. "Good to know you realize your place." He said, and then he looked down at her face. He smirks. "You look cute with something in your mouth." He told her, and then brushed a strand of her hair out of her eyes. "Didn't realize how cute you really were until just now."

Yuugao rolled her eyes a little she was a woman of nearly thirty years of age. She was far from a girl, and far from cute. She ignored him and exhaled slowly. Continuing to do as she knew would bring him to the heights of ecstasy. Her tongue swirled, and her teeth scraped just lightly as she pulled up. She sucked her way back down and then pulled back so only the tip was in her mouth. Sucking lightly she then pulled her mouth away to release a light breath. She didn't do this cause she liked it, she did it to prevent Kakashi's death.

He stared at her face, and then he moved her face so her eyes would be up to see his. He then pulled her up, and into his lap. "Wrap your legs around my waist." He said. "I'm going to go ahead and show YOU some pleasure now... and remember.. if you disobey... Kakashi dies."

Yuugao's lips curled up a little at his words. Pleasure? It would be far from that. Let him try in vain to get her to have pleasure from him. She shifted up and put her legs on either side of his legs and sighed softly. Her head tilting away so she didn't have to look at him. "Yeah... sure" She muttered softly. Kakashi dying, that wasn't something she needed. He was the last person alive from her past really. At least that was close enough to know her truly.

He smirked, and then he put his hands on her face, and tilted her up to look at his eyes. He then stared down at hers, and moved down. He kissed her forehead, and then he moved his hand down her panties. She'd soon feel the tongue in his hand start licking between her pussylips, lashing against her clit.

Yuugao stared at him as she was held by him. Her eyes glaring daggers into his own. Soon that hand was sliding down her body and there was a sensation of something lashing against her. An old feeling of pleausre slowly started to awaken and curl through her. But it was slow to start, and even harder to keep up. She was forcing her mind to not fully react, but infact was in the process of making a splinter of herself mentally. As they had been taught years ago in ANBU.

He smirked, and bent down and kissed her lips again. "Why deny yourself the only good thing you're going to get out of this place?" He asked, and then he moved up. "Just enjoy it. It's a reward. You've been good so far."

Yuugao growled softly against his lips. He was talking to her in such a manner? That was gonna fly with her. She rolled her eyes a little and sighed. Splinter, splinter. The real Yuugao retreated into her body, this is what she had meant to Kakashi. A splinter of herself is what he would see. "Maybe your right..." She whispered softly.

He pulled her closer to him, and grinned. "Good girl." He said, and then soon the tongue started to massage her clit, and his finger started to move in and out of her pussy, at a slow, but steady pace.

Splinter Yuugao released a low moan as she tilted her head back. Her body moving into the actions, her frame shaking as the pleasure built. Body coming alive from the actions of the males hand. It was interesting, being eaten like this and fingered. Her body arched into the touch still, while Inner Yuugao curled up and wrapped herself in a protective layer. She would not allow this to effect her.

Back
Top Bottom